You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Healthy Sleep Habits in Babies and Kids

Sleeping:Healthy Sleep Habits in Babies and Kids
2013-02-06
Name: Editor How can healthy sleep habits in kids be developed? What should be bedtime routine for kids? Why some kids have poor sleeping habits?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-02-06
Name: Nathan
Subject:  poor sleeping habits
some kids have poor sleeping habits due to absence of a sleeping schedule. A regular sleeping routine promotes good sleep. Kids who are active near bedtime or who gorge on junk foods and eat high energy foods have poor sleeping habits as all this leads to disturbed sleep.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-02-06
Name: Sandhaya V
Subject:  Bedtime routine for kids
Bedtime routine for kids should be fixed. It should include activities that will induce sleep. Brushing at night, reading a story book or listening to soothing music should be a part of bedtime routine. Playing or high energy activities should be avoided.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-02-06
Name: Deven
Subject:  Sleep schedule
Parents should encourage healthy sleep habits from an early age. Newborns sleep for many hours. so they do not have any problems in sleeping but older babies need a set schedule. Setting a bedtime routine helps in setting a sleep schedule.

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Healthy Sleep Habits in Babies and Kids

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How to Develop a Sleep Routine for your Newborn
Hey dear i will agree with you and will also suggest you to follow this pattern and this is really good to see that you are following such good things, keep posting such good ideas really feeling happy for you and for your kid as well.All the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me this is good but then you cannot force your child to sleep as per your wish as kids as really bad in this and they have a tendency to sleep in day and get up in late night so according to me this is not the key to success, please post if i am wrong.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is good to see that you are taking so much care about your kid but then is your kid following this pattern as my kid has a very odd hours sleep and wake up timings and by that we all get affected as my husband is having morning shifts so its very difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear if this is the case i will surely try this and will post you the feedback after a week of this as what was the changes we will see, thank you for sharing such good ideas god bless you as well your kid with good health thanks a ton dear.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear based on your post i feel to try to the same in my house and see the results as we are having twins and its very difficult and we feel some times so helpless that we are left frustrated and it happens very often, thanks for the post dear.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hi dear this is good to see that you are having some changes in your child sleep pattern as here i cannot see any changes after trying all your methods but nothing changed, please share if you have any other methods as well as it can surely me a lot.... - Shikha [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though of sharing this i am sure you are good soul and want to help out other parents as well, please do continue the good work and will love to see more from you dear. Thanks making this platform working so good really great work.... - Seema [View Message]