Register | Login
Login
Sign in with:
---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

   
India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >How to have a fair complexioned baby???
Start a new Topic
 
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
 
Trying since long:How to have a fair complexioned baby???
2002-08-10
Name: Kiran
My husband is of a wheatish complexion and I am pretty fair. I was wondering if there was anything we could do or eat to have a fair complexioned baby. Someone please tell me. Thanks.
 
2012-06-21
#1
Name: astonished
Subject:  fair baby
Maybe for your 2nd child you can copulate with a European, and hope your hubby doesn' t demand a paternity test
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2003-05-23
#2
Name: Mimi
Subject:  fair baby
Hi kiran
I am regular reader and also trying . i dont find anything wrong in your thought . Actually its genetic so you dont have any choice but to accept the decision of your and husbands gene . At the most human being can have 4 babies . There could be three cases 1) couple fair+dark
Possibility of having fair baby is 1:2:1
2) Couple both fair
Possility 3:1
3) couple both dark
Possibily again 3:1
So this means for the first case chance of havinhg very fair baby is 25% , medium complexion 50% and very dark 25% .For 2nd and third case chance of having very fair baby is 75% , and very dark 25% , no chance of having medium complexioned baby .So as your husband is dark and you are fair , you have 25% chance of having very fair baby . So pray to GOD along with your other prayers of having healthy ( mentally and physically)baby. You should be more concerned about the well being of the baby ,instead thing the complextion .
Most of the couple know that there is no choice so we have to leave it to God. One traditional thing from my grand ma -- If it is of your help , take tender coconut water in empty stomach every day morning from 2nd moth till 7th then stop . I heard about Saffron also did not try .
All the best.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2003-05-06
#3
Name: Viren
Subject:  Fair Complexion????
I totally agree with VANI. How can one think of ridiculous thoughts. A child is a gift that should have no conditions. We have been trying to get preg for 4 years now and would do anything to have a baby. What do you plan to do if the baby is not what you expect???
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2003-04-24
#4
Name: vani
Subject:  what difference will it make ?
hi ! i am so amazed to read questions like how to get a fair baby. does it matter. would u love your baby less if it's born with a darker skin than what u've wanted. does it matter at all ? i mean see around there r childless couples trying and trying for a baby and all u guys care for is a fair baby. it's all in your mind ! really ! life doesn't treat fair people well. it's the same for all. make the best of what life has to offer u. remember u get what u deserve ! and try and be happy with it ! all the best to u ! be rich in your thoughts ! that is what your child will inherit from u ! good luck !
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2002-11-15
#5
Name: shannu
Subject:  don't worry about it...
Hi Kiran,
Don't worry about colour of the child. You can make him good person, by teaching him fair things.I have been hoping to get pregnant since 6 years, so each child is a god's gift.just hope that it should be healthy..good luck...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2002-09-04
#6
Name: ponnu menon
Subject:  fair baby
hi,
well the question seems to be a little irritating for many but it is okay that one can think that she should have a fair child.take 3-4 saffron strands and boil it in milk for 5 minutes.add little sugar,take it when it is lukewarm. do this daily.this is a traditional method ......you can try it.
by the way donot look for colour, colour alone cant make a better person
ponnu menon
dubai
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2002-08-30
#7
Name: leela
Subject:  fair? are you being fair?
This fairness bias has been going on too long in our country and among our people. why is it that fair children are more preferred than brown-complexioned children? are they naturally smarter? more sucessful? more chance of being wealthier? if you think about it, the answer is NO. so why is it such a big deal to want to be fair? as for wanting a fair child--- if your child happens to be brown skinned will you love him/her less than if she/he was lighter skinned? i certainly hope not..........so Pushpa, you want a fair child, but your almonds, milk, and fairness creams could all be replaced by praying to Bhagwan to eradicate this hateful bias and put equality on this earth.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2002-08-21
#8
Name: Pushpa
Subject:  Fair skinned child
You may want to just not worry about whether or not your child will come out fair.

Skin color, shades and tones of skin are genetic, heredity plays the majority of the part in this matter. Look at some of your husband's relatives like his brothers, sister, parents and grandparents, then, look at yours.

Since your husband is wheatish, and if his parents are similar or lighter and so are his grandparents...along with your side, you will have a fair child.

If you have one parent that is blessed with a browner skin tone, and if the other is just opposite, the children generally come out in between.

You will find there is no way to intervene in the complexion. Almonds are wonderful, but, you will have to have some genetics of fairness to really have a good chance of having a fair child.

Even from 4 generations back, it carries into your children.

I know; it's hard to deal with society and it's preference of skin fairness.

But, as we know, Indians are mostly \";brown skinned\"; as compared to \";whiter\"; people. Let's just be happy to have a baby that is growing healthy inside of you and pray that God will give this baby the best chances in life to be an intellegent, productive human.

You will be blessed with the perfect baby.

God Bless

Pushpa Govil
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
 
2002-08-13
#9
Name: kiti
Subject:  fair baby
hi,i am not sure ,but i think so intake of almonds everyday early moning with milk during pregnancy period could help.
good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
How to have a fair complexioned baby???

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Infertlity and Doctors-Pune/Mumbai
Hello Shwetha,
So you are facing the problem of infertility then you need to solve the problem so that it can be done at any cost so that it would be solved if you consult to the best doctor who would give you proper result.... - Siri [View Message]
RE:emergency self insemination
Hello Joe,
So you are facing the problem regarding in the infertility problem so that it would be the better you can consult to the doctor who would give you with the perfect solution so that it will be the correct for you.... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:Recurrent Miscarriages
Hello Shab Rahman,
Am sorry for you that had miscarriage but you need to solve the problem by consulting to the better doctor so that it would be the better if you find the about the doctor before consulting about the doctor.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
Hello Praveen,
So you are trying about the infertility then you need to solve your issue and you can get desire fulfill by consulting to the doctor so that your problem will be solved and it can be done also i wish you would do.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:Need good Doctor in Bangalore
Hello Morrthy,
So you are trying for the baby since three years and then you can try to the doctor who would give you the better result and it will be better you need to consult after then it would be the best also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Need good Doctor in Bangalore
Hello Moorthy,
So you are facing the problem for kids so that it would be better you need to consult to the doctor who can give you the best result that i wish you would get the kids in your life and i wish god will bless you.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:sperm donor
Hello Sam,
So you are trying for the sperm donor so that it would be the better you consult to the banks so then you need to be tested for all diseases then it would be better it can be done and you will be happy also.... - Lohita [View Message]

Music for mobile phone - Funny Video