You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore
2011-03-08
Name: Rahul Gupta Hi, We are looking for a North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore. Do you know any agency please respond. Anybody interested please do connect with me, at
We need to get this done quick.
Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-04
Name: nihita
Subject:  RE:North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore
hello rahul,
for donors there are so many agencies, which is ready to help to donors, you can visit them or contact through email or call and ask them your queries and the procedure also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-04
Name: sadhana
hello rahul,
there are many donors bank in banglore you should visit this bank, and they will provide you healthy donor as per your requirements, so you will get information from them only, and support you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-04
Name: lavina
hello rahul,
as per my information i never heard about agencies for this donors process, i know in banglore and many more cities fertility centers are available and this centers can provide you donors as per requirements.

2017-01-04
Name: revti
hello rahul,
i m looking for educated donor and also want very fair and south indian donor, but i dint get any reference so now i post here my post, but no reply from there also,

2017-01-04
Name: kashmira
hello rahul,
are you going to sperm bank and check there, if not then you should go and check there, also you can take reference of your gynac and find out the donor in sperm bank it will be helpful for you.

2017-01-04
Name: nirupa
hello rahul,
you can take suggestion of your gynac in this case, becuse gynac doctor have to know the donor information and they will be provide you, if you ask them about this, so you can try it once.

2016-10-03
Name: Neha
Hi rahul, there are many agencies which are helping these kind of donors in every city. You can give them a call and ask them the procedures to help people. Get all your tests fone first then you can donate.

2016-09-27
Name: Josna
Hi Rahul, there are many donors and banks which offer you healthy donor. Try to get information of the best clinic in the city which can provide you the right support as per your desire.

2016-08-27
Name: NN
I don't think there are agencies for these things. You will either have to search for a donor at the bank or find one yourself from the people you know or the ones they know, who will be interested in helping you.

2016-05-16
Name: B D-R
Looking for an educated egg donor, Please send me your mobile number..
I am looking for a very fair Noth Indian donor too.

2016-04-30
Name: kajal
Hello rahul,
So you are looking for the north indian donor then did you find any person and what was your present status can you share if it is possible so that if any one want to help you they will.

2016-04-27
Name: Triven
Hello Rahul,
Did you tried in any sperm banks so that it would be easy for you to get donors over there and if you very specific about the persons then you have to wait for long time and then what you have done can you share it.

2016-04-19
Name: No Name
Hi Rahul,
So you are looking for egg donor and it would be very helpful to you if they are from north.So do you have any other option like their back ground and other characteristics also.So that people will come to know about that.

2016-01-22
Name: Srikari
Subject:  North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore
I am looking for a altruistic Egg donor in Bangalore. Age between 28 with fair and good looking Height 5 Weight less than 55

2016-01-15
Name: Ree
Subject:  North Indian Egg doner
i am from US if still looking

2016-01-25
Name: supriya
Subject:  hi
don't you think you live soo far to come to donate as it will cost you that much money to travel than you get money to donate.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-07-16
Name: venkt
Subject:  egg doners
hi
we are child less couple married for last 6 years and living in bangalore. we are loooking for egg donors. we will compensate for the help and identity will be kept secret.

2014-05-09
Name: pk
Subject:  hey
Let me know if your really keen for north Indian donors....

Cheers...

2014-05-11
Name: SK
Subject:  Donor
PK, r u interested in egg donation now? Where are u placed? I need a donor in Chennai
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-05-03
Name: Sheena
Subject:  egg donor
Want egg donor in bangalore.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
North Indian Egg Donor in Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Best IVF Clinic in Bangalore
hello sandhya,
morpheus IVF fertility center is one of the good treatment center for IUI and IVF and in low cost, you will get proper treatment because one of my relative going through same situation.... - madhu [View Message]
RE:Best IVF Clinic in Bangalore
hello sandhya,
you can change the doctor if you feel like this treatement is not work on you or not helpful to you, so you are free to take second opinion in this case, and yes now a days its necessary also.... - dhruv [View Message]
RE:IVF with Dr. Ameet Patki
Oh thats a great news so happy to hear that you became a proud mother and must say that a women becomes complete only after the birth of a child, please be happy and lots of love dear stay blessed.... - Aditi [View Message]
This is really good to hear that you are blessed with a child so please tell us is it a boy or a girl and also share the total cost of the treatment as we are also planing the same treatment and would like to meet the same doctor.... - Anju [View Message]
Hello dear many congratulations for the the baby and that to from IVF as one of my friend tried doing the same but she was not successful and had to leave the treatment in between so please share the doctor details.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear this is really a good news and must say that you are very lucky so please make sure that you keep a good care of your health as well as your child also needs proper care. All the best dear.... - Anamika [View Message]
Hello dear please tell me more about the treatment as we are planing for the same and also stay in Bandra so its very close and want to know more about the details so please contact me or tell me i can contact me.... - Anjali [View Message]

About Shy Children Video..