---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
2008-01-09
Name: Sujatha
Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Thanks
Sujatha

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-01-09
Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY good..no side effects

Take care
sowmya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-08
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-19
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

2008-01-11
Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

Thanks
Sujatha

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Any Breast Milk Donors in Chennai
Yes you should look for someone who can provide breast milk for your baby. Along with that also ask your gynac if there are any hormonal injections available that will help you start lactating again. It would be a great help if they are available.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:breast feeding
Yes you can stop feeding your baby now and if you still keep on lactating then you can donate your breast milk for the babies who need it. You can contact people who might have a brief idea about it.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:breastfeeding
Yes it is okay but make sure you wash it properly before you feed your baby otherwise your baby can get sick and also make sure that you have enough milk for your baby as he is only dependent on it. ... - NA [View Message]
RE:donate milk in delhi
Has a doctor prescribed this treatment to you? There are already a lot of babies who need milk because their mother can not produce it for them and i don't think you should have it without a proper doctor's prescription. ... - Hardik [View Message]
RE:Appeal for Breast Milk donation.
Some women have a lot of hormonal problems during their pregnancy and even after the delivery due to imbalance of hormones they are not able to produce enough milk for their babies or sometimes no milk at all which causes problems to the baby.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Breast feeding
Well you can if you want to. I had seen in a show where they had showed that people to buy breast milk heat it before giving it to the baby so i think it will be fine if you make tea with it but don't boil it too much.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
I don't know if this will work or not but visit any government hospital and see if any mother there needs your help. Usually poor people go to government hospitals for delivery and maybe because of being weak they might need milk for their baby.... - Niharika [View Message]

Unique Way of Proposing a Girl Video..