---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
2008-01-09
Name: Sujatha
Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Thanks
Sujatha

2008-01-09
Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY good..no side effects

Take care
sowmya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-08
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-19
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

2008-01-11
Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

Thanks
Sujatha

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Appeal for Breast Milk donation.
Hello Dr.Sneha,
So You are looking the donor who will donate the milk for the banks so that there would not be any problem to the kids whoa are waiting for milk and it would be very helpful for all kids.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:how to decrease my breast size?
Hello Bubu,
You can go for exercise and it will solve your problem so that there will not be any problem to you and i wish it would be better that your problem will be solved and you need not to worry for every thing also.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:Breast feeding
Hello Meghana,
I do not about that but many people are trying for milk for their baby to feed them so that there would not be any trouble to them also.Then it would be better to donate the milk if you have excess to the milk banks and so there will not be any problem also.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hello Neel,
It would be so greatful on you if you donate that milk to the milk banks because many new born babies are in need of milk so that through this milk banks they will get the milk.Please do not waste it.... - Pooja [View Message]
RE:how are u now and ur boys
Hello tarun,
Can you share what was the problem and which solution you had approached so that people who are following the forum also come to know about it if possible can you share it again.... - Taruni [View Message]
RE:Using Lactare or Lactonic to increase milk supply
Hello Lakshmi,
By using such medicines it doesn't effect the health of the baby and had you used it and what was the result does doctors recommend such medicines to the patients and what was the profit by using it.... - Kittu [View Message]
RE:Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
Hello Divya,
So you are trying for milk for your baby then it would be better you can try in milk banks because many people are getting milk from milk banks and people are donating it also.So try from there your problem will be solved.... - Mrunali [View Message]

Benefits of honey Video