---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
2008-01-09
Name: Sujatha
Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Thanks
Sujatha

2008-01-09
Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY good..no side effects

Take care
sowmya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-08
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-19
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

2008-01-11
Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

Thanks
Sujatha

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:how to produce more milk.......
Hi Pinki,
Your doubt would be clarified only from the good gyneac so you have to chose the doctor who would give with the exact answer or solution which you are searching for. ... - Vasi [View Message]
RE:Overdose of lactare
Hi Geeta,
What problem do you have exactly i did not understand do you have less milk and to produce more milk are you taking such pills or what.Some data might be missing.... - Mrudula [View Message]
RE:Please help - cracked nipples over 3 weeks
Hi Lata,
Why do you feel such cracked nipples and had you found the reason behind that because you are bearing lot of pain and no medicine is also working to resolve the problem.... - Mary [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
Hi Sheela,
It is part of sex and many will do it so you are not only person who is experiencing it so enjoy it so happily.Nothing harm would happen to you.... - Elia [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hi Neel,
It is not so possible for women to get relacting of milk so easily but if you got means you were blessed so you can help the infants.But before you feed them if possible make an check up that is it safer for kids or not.... - Chandri [View Message]
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Hi prabha,
If you feel better and do you think that you can manage for baby then you can continue about that and you would not have any problem also.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:INDUCING BREAST MILK IF NOT PREGNANT
Hi Jignesh,
I think there is no such medicine that there is no chance of getting milk through inducing method.SO better try any other option for you.... - Barbie [View Message]

Signs to know that he likes you Video..