---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
2008-01-09
Name: Sujatha
Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Thanks
Sujatha

2008-01-09
Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY good..no side effects

Take care
sowmya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-08
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-19
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

2008-01-11
Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

Thanks
Sujatha

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
how these breast pumps works? i really don't have any idea. can u guide me? i am oing to be a mother and want all the information beforehand to take better care of my baby. want to know all the info about every aspect.... - mamata [View Message]
hi
yes surely u can feed her child there is nothing wrong in it. yashoda also feed krishna when she was not his real mother. ... - red petal [View Message]
hi
what does cow milk do for brest? she should eat healthy enough and ddrink milk so she can produce eenogh milk as she eat enogh. and contact ur doctor for ur nipples size to increse iit. and yes massage and stretch them so it might help. ... - sukanya [View Message]
hi
yes she should concentrate on feeding her baby. she will be in noral size wwhen she willl stop lactating i think.. don't worry about your breast sizee. it will get normmal... - sona [View Message]
hi
yes she is very carinng about her baby. she is getting milk and she is feeding her baby. sshe can take out milk inn bottle andd other embers from home can feed her baby when she is at workk. ... - megha [View Message]
hi
yes it is totally fine if she is feeding both and taking care of hygiene too. if she is unable to feed her husband she can use breast pump so she can easily collect milk in bottle for her chiild as it is very hard to do manually. ... - meena [View Message]
hi
but using methi would make her milk bitter?... - sanjanna [View Message]

How to make a VideoBlog Video