You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
2008-01-09
Name: Sujatha Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Thanks
Sujatha

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-01-09
Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY good..no side effects

Take care
sowmya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-08
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-19
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jasmine.

2008-01-11
Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

Thanks
Sujatha

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]