---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Breastfeeding:Have any heard about Lactare tablet
Name: Sujatha
Hello can one any help me to say some information about lactare tablet
As i had fever and i stopped fedding my baby past 8 weeks ...

and now i want to cont... is it good to take lactare tablet to get the flowback pls advice...

Name: Sowmya
Subject:  yes
Hi sujatha

I do take lactare tab..its reLLY side effects

Take care
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Son stopeed breastfeeding
Son stopped breastfeeding after 3 months can i resume breastfeeding by pumping ...can i take lactare tablets and will i get the milk flow back if i pump..please help..
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Jasmine
Subject:  help
Hi Sowmya,

I found your message about Lactare tablets. Could you tell me if you needed a prescription from a doctor for it and also could you tell me the dosage you took. What kind of results and how soon did you see the results? Plz do let me know, I am facing severe shortage of milk.

Will wait to hear from you soon.

Name: Sujatha
Subject:  Thanks Sowmya
Hello Sowmya,

Thanks will take and try it out

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Have any heard about Lactare tablet

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Request for donation
I request you to donate your breast milk to the nearest milk bank.... - Dr.Sneha [View Message]
Appeal for Breast Milk donation.
I request all the lovely ladies and mothers who have completed brestfeeing their baby for more than an year after the birth and are still lactating, please donate your milk, it may save a baby's life. ... - Dr.Sneha Thakur [View Message]
An alternate option
I advice you to contact the nearest milk bank, they can provide you with milk for the baby, moreover I request ladies to donate their breasrmilk and encourage others to do the same. ... - Dr.Sneha Thakur [View Message]
Can I suckle
Hi I am in Bangalore for business and I'll be happy to pay u if u let me suckle a couple of times. Thanks. ... - Milk man [View Message]
i heard there are going to start amma breastmilk bank.. where people can donate their brestmil and who in need can get them at free of cost at can try that... - surya [View Message]
Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
Hi, Need breast milk fresh or frozen for my baby in Chennai. I will take care of transport or even the money. Pls reply if interested... - Divya Div [View Message]
Breastmilk Bank
Please contact trushtworthy breastmilk bank in your area rather than asking help from unknown... - Meena [View Message]

How to make a VideoBlog Video