You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Would like to adopt a baby
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Would like to adopt a baby
2011-01-12
Name: agm I am Indian and married for 6 years and passed the primetime to have a baby in my life. Although I have good job, house and loving husband in London, still feel something missing and it is a baby. I hope 38 years age is not too late for adopting a baby. we would be very lucky, if anyone can help us to adopt a baby from India.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Would like to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:we want to adopt a child
hello ritu,
its good think that you want to adopt baby and its good that you didnt mention particular about girl or boy, that gives me satisfaction feelings, that not every couple demand for boy only.... - ananya [View Message]
hello ritu,
you are married couple and you want to adopt baby, but how many years for your marriage and what type of issue you both face, so it will be helpful for next procedure of adoption.... - aditya [View Message]
hello ritu,
you can search adoption center and apply for application form, so if you want to adopt baby its lengthy legal process, and you should tell them about family and financial background.... - utkarsha [View Message]
hello ritu,
its reall good choice instead of going though the medical treatment, in the process of adoption you not only gain happiness for you but also, you give happiness of one kid also.... - saurbh [View Message]
hello ritu,
definitely you will get good and active child who keep you everytime happy and make you feel proud on baby, so dont worry,and you should fulfill all the formalities of adoption.... - ansh [View Message]
hello ritu,
if you want to adopt baby you need to fulfill all formalities provide by them, also submit all documents they provide, it is necessary thing, and why you want to adopt baby is also part of this.... - mayuri [View Message]
hello ritu,
the adoption is long process but its right and perfect process of adoption, so you should tell all the abackground family background also you should tell financial background.... - nirbhay [View Message]

Coping with Irregular Periods Video..