---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Would like to adopt a baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Would like to adopt a baby
2011-01-12
Name: agm
I am Indian and married for 6 years and passed the primetime to have a baby in my life. Although I have good job, house and loving husband in London, still feel something missing and it is a baby. I hope 38 years age is not too late for adopting a baby. we would be very lucky, if anyone can help us to adopt a baby from India.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Would like to adopt a baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hi PAtna,
Many people will refuse to give birth for girl child and in case if they deliver to baby girl.They will leave the baby at some places.But you have decided to adopt baby girl and god will give you.... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:Adoption | Wish to adopt | Boy/Girl | Mumbai/Thane
hi nilesh roy first of all i appreciate your good thinking, that there you not mention any caste or girl or boy nothing you want baby and thats a realy good thinking.... - alya [View Message]
hello, I read your query and I though this type people still in this world its good nilesh, salute to your though... - raheja [View Message]
hi nilesh, if you want to adopt baby why you not try any orphanse or any NGO for this. You will get help from NGO also. Best of luck... - jitu [View Message]
hello nilesh, I must salute your thought if you want to adopt baby try orphnase, but there is also legal procedure and its very strong in legal point of view... - annu [View Message]
hi roy, you will definately adopt baby from orphanase but they need proper and full information about you and your wife and they need to know about your family background. ... - bhavika [View Message]
hi, i read your problem, and i suggest you for NGO they will definately help you in this to you, but the process of adoption is lengthy but its a strong process. ... - yamuna [View Message]

Gestational Diabetes Video..