You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Would like to adopt a baby
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Would like to adopt a baby
2011-01-12
Name: agm I am Indian and married for 6 years and passed the primetime to have a baby in my life. Although I have good job, house and loving husband in London, still feel something missing and it is a baby. I hope 38 years age is not too late for adopting a baby. we would be very lucky, if anyone can help us to adopt a baby from India.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Would like to adopt a baby

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:ADOPTING A BABY
hello chandrakant,
its really good thing that you want to adopt baby and there is no difference in male and female, but keep in mind that you can contact government recognized adoption centers.... - tenali [View Message]
hello chandrakant,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is your current situation, and now hows your baby, and take care of this kids in very well manner, give baby highly education make good human being.... - latika [View Message]
hello chandrakant,
you should take care of these process, and also adopt the kids from adoption center only, and the government recognized agencies only, the adoption process is slow and safer.
... - naresh [View Message]
hello chandrakant,
you done the best job like you give happiness to one kid, and these kids bring happiness in your life its great thing, and its legally lengthy process, you should start try soon.... - dilip [View Message]
RE:adoption of baby girl 0-6 months
plz call me on eight three 1 00 three 9 eight 6 zero... - hhh [View Message]
RE:Adoption
for adoption or fertility related issue call me on eight 3 1 double zero 39 eight 6 zero... - sunil [View Message]
RE:we want to adopt a child
for adoption and fertility related issue call me on eight 3 1 double zero 39860... - sunil [View Message]

Risks Associated with Pregnancy in 40s Video..