---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
2011-01-06
Name: Jyo Rao
Hi,
My husband and I live in bangalore. We are keen on adopting a child between 1 & 2 yrs of age. We have done our home study with ACA-Karnataka. Any orphanages in Bangalore we can visit ourselves where the chances of getting a child in this age group is higher?
Thanks
Jyo rao

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:legal child adoption from hyderabad
Hi malini,
So then had you adopted any people as of now also can you say what you have done can you share all the details also because it would be helpful for all the people also who want to adopt the child and i hope you would do that also.... - mala [View Message]
RE:Adoption centres in Bangalore
Hi VS,
It is good to hear that you are going to adopt the baby because rare people would do that and i wish it would be better if you share all the details of agency and it would be helpful also for all the people also who want to adopt it.... - Dasu [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hi S.K.Patna,
It is the good idea of adopting the baby and then what had happened did you adopted any one as of now can you say what you have done also and we too will get know about all the things and is it possible for you to share.... - Ananya [View Message]
Hi VS
One supervisor in the Chail welfare department visits your house and see the home environment so as to avoid any misuse of the child. Also, asks why do want to adopt a child and what is the purpose of your adoption.... - Dia [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey
I really like your idea of adopting a child. Google will help you get contact details of adoption centers. All the best ... - Ria [View Message]
Hi
Firstly you are doing a very good job by adopting a child. You will find good adoption centers around you on google. They will visit you to see if your your financial condition and your background is good enough for you to handle a child. Theyl will also talk to your neighbours and everybody else to find out how is your relation with them and etc.... - Sara [View Message]
RE:legal child adoption from hyderabad
Hi Malini,
You had taken an excellent decision and what was the process to be followed can you say that and it would be good thought also about the adoption and you would share the process also.... - Harini [View Message]

Health Issues and Pregnancy Video..