---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
2011-01-06
Name: Jyo Rao
Hi,
My husband and I live in bangalore. We are keen on adopting a child between 1 & 2 yrs of age. We have done our home study with ACA-Karnataka. Any orphanages in Bangalore we can visit ourselves where the chances of getting a child in this age group is higher?
Thanks
Jyo rao

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
Im in india my fcb is zoxea majinco add me there for the couple want adopt born baby good healty so its urgents... - godless [View Message]
Need orphan kids
just reply me. on my
boyance777at yahoo com.
Insha ALLah i will gv u the details.. where u can adopt.. Hindu or Muslims..
the procedure you have to do it, by your self. i can only help with address & nos... - imran syed [View Message]
You need to go to the orphanage & do the paper wor
Mr Santosh,
you need to visit the place.. they will ask you some affidavit from the court. & your details.. & you need to give them in writing.. for the adpotion... it will take some time..
to get something you need to give some time. .. its not that easy..but not that hard too.. i have seen the kids..
they really need some one to care & love... whic... - imran [View Message]
hi
it is nice you adopted a grown up child as they are very few who adopt them. generally people adopt small children only so congrats and thank you for giving a good life to one of them. and the service you are offering is very appreciable. good luck if i get to know any couple who wants to adopt i will surely will tell u about you people. ... - kimaya [View Message]
hi
there is no harm in adopting a new born baby infact they get attached to u earlier. u adopt a boy or a girl?... - kimya [View Message]
hi
i am glad u r adopting a girl child. u cn contact any orphanges and adoption centers where u cn get new born girl baby. all the best to u to complete ur family.... - sudha [View Message]
hi
it is not necessary that you should contact orphanage or adoption centre near ur place. u can contact in mumbai or out of mumbai too. there are too many. just find the list on internet u will get contact number too.... - kajal [View Message]

Process of Fertilization Video