---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Adoption:Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
Name: Jyo Rao
My husband and I live in bangalore. We are keen on adopting a child between 1 & 2 yrs of age. We have done our home study with ACA-Karnataka. Any orphanages in Bangalore we can visit ourselves where the chances of getting a child in this age group is higher?
Jyo rao

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Hello Dr Harish,

We need help reg adoption. My email id is: anshsoni195 yahoo co in

Thanx.... - Ansh [View Message]
We're a happy and well to do family and are based out of Delhi. We've a cute little daughter and wish to adopt a new born baby boy to complete our family. Any kind person wishing to help us out
Thanx a lot.... - Ansh Soni [View Message]
Hello dr. Harish
We are interested in adoption too of a healthy baby with no gender choice please let me know if you can help us thanks regards

... - Bk [View Message]
Looking for adoption
Hi .. Read your comment .. Please let me know how may I get in touch with you in regards with adoption thanks ... - Bk [View Message]
Love and Luck
Hi Doctor.

What you wrote in your mail is so true!! I was just like this lady with no child and was willing to have my own or to adopt.

I wanted a baby girl. But deep inside I had wanted a son so I can manke my mum and my sister happy since we are only three girls in the family.

From nowhere, God sent a lady on this very site said she... - Lisa [View Message]
Agencies for adoption in West Bengal
Can somebody tell me about a few good agencies for the adoption of kids? If somebody has recently adopted from Calcutta or anywhere in West Bengal can be of a great help.

Shini... - SG [View Message]
pregnancy adoption
regarding ur message plz reply to i can help u.... - kiran [View Message]

Problem of Irregular Periods Video