---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child
2011-01-06
Name: Jyo Rao
Hi,
My husband and I live in bangalore. We are keen on adopting a child between 1 & 2 yrs of age. We have done our home study with ACA-Karnataka. Any orphanages in Bangalore we can visit ourselves where the chances of getting a child in this age group is higher?
Thanks
Jyo rao

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adopting 1 to 2 yr old child

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Baby nil parant discuss
My seeking coimbatore baby nile patant help you

... - kr [View Message]
RE:Adoption | Wish to adopt | Boy/Girl | Mumbai/Thane
hi nilesh,
why you not contact some ngo or orphanse from there you can get easily response.and its a good thing that you want to adopt a baby its doesnt matter its a boy or girl.... - divya [View Message]
RE:Adoption | Wish to adopt | Boy/Girl | Mumbai/Thane
hi nilesh roy,
i read your post and i feel happy to read this that people of like you are in this word who doesnt matter adopt baby is girl or boy.... - pooja [View Message]
we need a kid
hi, i want to adopt a kid either girl or boy, pls conact ,e... - Maroju Umagouri [View Message]
RE:Adoption girl child
HI varshini, sure you can always go for a child in same gender. There are a lot of institutions which can help you for this ... - Chithra [View Message]
RE:Adoption girl child
Hey, why not its your decision at the end just approach any of the orphen age center they will surely help you.... - Seema [View Message]
RE:looking to adopt a baby
Hi Asha, you can always go and talk to some good adoption who can help you in getting a healthy baby.... - chinmay [View Message]

Full Term of Pregnancy Video..