• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACUL
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??
Name: raj rana
Date: 2010-12-13
Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...
Name: Vicky
Subject:  ........
Date: 2011-02-02
There is nothing specific duration for a lady to ejaculate. It varies according to individual. Its better u maintain erection until she reaches climax. Good communication is a must to do this. If u cant hold erection for long time, let me know, i got solution. Let me know ur age and how long you have been doing this with ur lady
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: anu
Subject:  i don´ t get ur question
Date: 2010-12-13
better u post the same in the love section sex . there ur topic will get more reply
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
my hot mom suvleen

I love my mom but I embaraced from her dreesing she is sweet hot lady mom of me a schuol boy on my b' day I remember she wear printed black saree with backless blouse and tug it below her naval I feel v embaraced to see male enjoy to watch her seducively she just take netted shawl due to winter
And once I go with her to mall she wearing denim short jeans and... - monu [View Message]
hi
Nxt day In morning we do talk on ph and my daughter got know she call him in evening and we politely discuss i told baby its just my mistake and he told that i love ur mumma and want her we all go for movie just as to know each other but their is no question of marriage on dinner table he told my daughter plz accept me as ur family friend and my daughter keep quiet she ju... - veena [View Message]
Wearing low waist saree
Hi, Why feel shy about wearing low-waist saree? At 35, I always wear low-waist saree and open-cut sleeveless blouse, exposing my hairy armpits and fleshy belly all the time. At first, my husband and in-laws used to object but I never listened to anybody. It is a real fun for a mature woman to expose her body. Start wearing low-waist sar... - Rupa [View Message]
Hi Rupa
Hi Rupa its realy good to wear saree below navel especialy these hot days.Womens do such things to atract the male attentions.So r u r trying to attract some one. You r from which city.... - rohit [View Message]
deepika.

tell your nanand that purchase some DATES (Khajur) from shop. At night take some dates in a bowl with cold water. Tell her to remove seeds from dates.

At morning she should request her husband to eat dates by chewing.

Tell him to take atleast 20-25 days., but also tell him to not to enjoy sex with your nanand during this ti... - Ashish Trivedi [View Message]
reeta

satisfying a unsatisfied men is not bad. don' t feel anything., u have also supported him during sex. so just forget and enjoy your current life.

also next not allow him to come & seat near, so that you both next time not broke any limits.
... - Ashish Trivedi [View Message]
monali

take some recommended pills from good doctor or take his/her advise what to do.

if this sexual encounter did not past too many days than it will be possible to remove seeds by pill.
... - Ashish Trivedi [View Message]

Kids Fighting with Each Other Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club