---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACUL
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??
2010-12-13
Name: raj rana
Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...

2011-02-02
Name: Vicky
Subject:  ........
There is nothing specific duration for a lady to ejaculate. It varies according to individual. Its better u maintain erection until she reaches climax. Good communication is a must to do this. If u cant hold erection for long time, let me know, i got solution. Let me know ur age and how long you have been doing this with ur lady
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-12-13
Name: anu
Subject:  i don´ t get ur question
better u post the same in the love section sex . there ur topic will get more reply
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
Nothing would happen because it will not create any problem to any one also for suppose if mother has excess milk and it must be removed then husband needs to suck it then only she can get relief from pain you dont need to worry about that.... - sal [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
Its absolutely normal for a husband to suck milk from their wive's. You can do it as well. But if you dont like it then you need to wait till the time your wife stops lactating.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:lubricants available in india for sex
There were products available in the market for that you can use it and it will not harm you also you can use such products and it would be helpful also.I wish you would get that also. You can try in medical stores... - lucy [View Message]
RE:Sex on suhagrat ( first wedding night )
Question which you have posted is proper only but now days every one has got some clear ideas regarding that then no need of known every thing to all.And only rare people will have that work after marriage also... - l [View Message]
RE:my hubby plays with my breasts
You can directly to your husband because he is the only person who understand you and solve your issue and it cannot be solved even by other persons also.I wish you would do that and try to be happy always... - lucy [View Message]
RE:HOw Can I find Female Partner In Dlehi
Hi Raj,
So what would you say regarding the status of the post you have posted because it is not so important in life because you are married and before taking any decision you have to think also about that.
... - Meera [View Message]
RE:for ladies
Hi Vandana,
DO not get hurt by my words i want to ask all the people being a lady how could you post such question in the forum that too so publicly also haven't you think about that before posting the message.... - Preethi [View Message]

Rewards And Punishment Song Video..