You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACUL

Sex:HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??
2010-12-13
Name: raj rana Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-02-02
Name: Vicky
Subject:  ........
There is nothing specific duration for a lady to ejaculate. It varies according to individual. Its better u maintain erection until she reaches climax. Good communication is a must to do this. If u cant hold erection for long time, let me know, i got solution. Let me know ur age and how long you have been doing this with ur lady
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-12-13
Name: anu
Subject:  i don´ t get ur question
better u post the same in the love section sex . there ur topic will get more reply
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]