• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACUL
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??
Name: raj rana
Date: 2010-12-13
Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...
Name: Vicky
Subject:  ........
Date: 2011-02-02
There is nothing specific duration for a lady to ejaculate. It varies according to individual. Its better u maintain erection until she reaches climax. Good communication is a must to do this. If u cant hold erection for long time, let me know, i got solution. Let me know ur age and how long you have been doing this with ur lady
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: anu
Subject:  i don´ t get ur question
Date: 2010-12-13
better u post the same in the love section sex . there ur topic will get more reply
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
u want any help just ask
Hi mayur from thane u want any help with that I can help... - mayur [View Message]
contact
Hi Housewife,
Hope ur doing good now. are you still looking for a handsome guy to have extra-martial sex? lets know how u want to do..where ru from??... - rahul [View Message]
Counselling
There is nothing wrong in looking for sex elsewhere if your husband is not satisfying you. The Supreme court gave such a judgment in a case recently, except that the petitioner was a male. It is high time women stand up for their sexual rights. I have been related with this movement since 10 years now. You have the right to be happy. Exercise the right. I give counseling s... - Anamika [View Message]
good to know that
hi Mrs Sonali, you did the great job, and that normal with aged women, because aged women like more sex and fun as i saw in my own wife that she like sex and fun more now days, they way she dress up and meet my friends, so it is normal ... - hi Mrs Sonali [View Message]
lucky lady
hi Mrs. Shilpa, having sex after marriage with friends is normal, but about our childhood friend, they are to close us and very sweet, you also lucky lady some like me, i meet too my childhood friend last year we are together for 10 days, as he work out of country and he promise that he will visit me every year,... - naz [View Message]
i like woman
i like woman... - RAJ [View Message]
It is due to vaginal musct contraction due stress and other factors... can corrected with some excrecisest.. Consult doctor..
... - sharad [View Message]

Children should not use cell phones Video