You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACUL

Sex:HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??
2010-12-13
Name: raj rana Married couples please advice: While have intercourse how much time does the lady take to ejaculate??and every time you have sex do u make ur lady ejaculate or only u finish and sex gets over??please advice as my wife has complain that i dont make her finish and only i finish first...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-02-02
Name: Vicky
Subject:  ........
There is nothing specific duration for a lady to ejaculate. It varies according to individual. Its better u maintain erection until she reaches climax. Good communication is a must to do this. If u cant hold erection for long time, let me know, i got solution. Let me know ur age and how long you have been doing this with ur lady
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-12-13
Name: anu
Subject:  i don´ t get ur question
better u post the same in the love section sex . there ur topic will get more reply
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKE FOR LADY TO EJACULATE??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
readers am 45 mom of two living in duplex home in posh area in big cities as an educated i work and our life runs awsum as am v social lady with good attire and tall body i am v charming bahu of my sasuma
our neighbours r low class people who have issue with us so our family not like them they are schedule caste and usually fight with us
on weekend i usually ... - raveena chopra [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
aunty its ur mistake why you pee in open it happens once i wanna tell you on sunday we playing outside and mumma just do dusting of house and suddendly my neighbour aunty come and they both standing on stairs and talk and i noticed our neighbour who standing below stairs continuously gazing upwards when i enquire i just shock
my mumma standing in old maxi and from be... - neha [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
i am teacher in school and i usually roam in home in maxi as we woemns feel comfort in maxi
one evening my son use to go for play and am cooking in kitchen our family insirance advisor come inside with out knock and i talking on phone he come from behind and lift my maxi up... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]