• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY
Name: angela p
Date: 2011-01-01
Im VERY VERY VERY HURT!!!!! I just dont know what to do. I have been wanting to adopt into our family.We get 2 scams and i get scammed. I dont see how n e one can do the things they do. Then we finally come along with a 22yr old teen who has a 17month old son. She was pregnant with Trippletts. She was on welfare n did not want the babies. We flew her to our home. She stayed, and then had the trippletts. We got an attorney and all. We got the beds, cribs, bassinetts, carseats, clothes galore, bottles everything....you can think of. Heck the crib is all up still the babies room is all up n ready. I hurt to see it, and i cant bare to put any of it away, because I know the Lord will find us another mom that is wanting there child to go to a good home... Now what happens, the Birthmom changed her mind. Left and kept all three of the babies. Oh I hurt sooo much you dont even know. I am married and i have 4 kids, and all my kids were ready n they got very hurt to. I can not have no more kids and we are ready to bring another child in our home. I am NOT rich, but my family is stable, and we do fine, the kids have all they need and more. I stay home and devote allll my time to our kids, and my husband works. and these agencies all they ask for is money money money. kids shouldnt have a price tag on them, its wrong, I just hurt and i really want a baby, toddler or a child...to adopt.age dont matter.... I pray all the time... god bless...
if anyone wants to share there jouney or knows anyone looking to put there child up for adoption to a good home please email me

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
i want to give up my baby for leagal adoption
i want to give up my baby for adoption, i m resident of delhi..i want to continue my job... i hav sonme financial issuie , so with baby i cant continue my job so i want to give up for adoption
contact 9650 four nine zero 475... - sanjh baby [View Message]
i can help u
i want to give up my baby for adoption, i m resident of delhi..i want to continue my job... i hav sonme financial issuie , so with baby i cant continue my job so i want to give up for adoption
contact 9650 four nine zero 475... - sanjh delhi [View Message]
Need to adopt a baby boy
Hi Everyone, I am NRI. We are looking to adopt a baby boy from India. Happy to provide any compensation.... - Riyaz Calsoft [View Message]
Unhappy waiting parents
Hi, we are in Bangalore, we registered in adoption india website (in Dec' 12)and were provided with Shishu mandir as the centre to approach. They told us that they will do the home study and collection of documents whenever a child is available for adoption. I received a call from the centre few days back stating, they' ve a child for adoption. When we approached them ther... - DH [View Message]
adoption
i want to do help for u regarding this... - aaliya sharma [View Message]
finally i adopt a baby by facebook community
i m from delhi and after marriage from 10 years we were deadly searching for baby. we registred in adoption agecies but we hav to wait for long time due to lot of un necessary formality. but in 15 days we join on facebook adoption comunity of delhi , and we connected a family and we meet them and we take their baby for adoption wiy
th fully leagal way as per indian l... - seema khanora [View Message]
adoption consultation
We planned for adoption in 2009 and registered with agency in chennai. They put us in waiting list for two years for that time me and wife is total age of 89 ( CARA guidelines is 90) so we move to other places in north India. Then we found in Madhyapradesh a authorized agency and we found our daughter Anandhi of 9 years. We planned for 3-4 year old but we saw many old chil... - Arun Technocrat [View Message]

Healthy Lifestyle for Healthy Pregnancy Video