• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY
Name: angela p
Date: 2011-01-01
Im VERY VERY VERY HURT!!!!! I just dont know what to do. I have been wanting to adopt into our family.We get 2 scams and i get scammed. I dont see how n e one can do the things they do. Then we finally come along with a 22yr old teen who has a 17month old son. She was pregnant with Trippletts. She was on welfare n did not want the babies. We flew her to our home. She stayed, and then had the trippletts. We got an attorney and all. We got the beds, cribs, bassinetts, carseats, clothes galore, bottles everything....you can think of. Heck the crib is all up still the babies room is all up n ready. I hurt to see it, and i cant bare to put any of it away, because I know the Lord will find us another mom that is wanting there child to go to a good home... Now what happens, the Birthmom changed her mind. Left and kept all three of the babies. Oh I hurt sooo much you dont even know. I am married and i have 4 kids, and all my kids were ready n they got very hurt to. I can not have no more kids and we are ready to bring another child in our home. I am NOT rich, but my family is stable, and we do fine, the kids have all they need and more. I stay home and devote allll my time to our kids, and my husband works. and these agencies all they ask for is money money money. kids shouldnt have a price tag on them, its wrong, I just hurt and i really want a baby, toddler or a child...to adopt.age dont matter.... I pray all the time... god bless...
if anyone wants to share there jouney or knows anyone looking to put there child up for adoption to a good home please email me

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
MY SAD HURTFUL ADOPTING JOURNEY

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
adoption
pls contact me... - sandeep [View Message]
hi
contact me... - neetu [View Message]
i can help you
contact me... - Hi Neetu [View Message]
contact me
give me your details... - Hi Neetu [View Message]
hiii
cntct me... - bks [View Message]
CNILD ADOPT
DEAR SIR.

I AM INTERESTED IN CHILD ADOPTION.
PLEASE DO ADVISE.

THANK YOU

AMARJEET... - Amar [View Message]
adoption of a baby boy
I am 33 year old happily married and want to adopt a baby boy. I stay in Virar that falls in Thane district. I am not able to get in touch with an orphanage or adoption agency in my area. we also need some counselling for the same.... - Ameya Pitale [View Message]

Chicken Pox and pregnancy Video