• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club November 2009 >Bangalore -Apollo Hospitals/ Dr. Chitra
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club November 2009: Bangalore -Apollo Hospitals/ Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy
Name: Kabeer
Date: 2009-08-02
Hi

Me and my wife are Pune, and she is 25 weeks pregnant. We are coming back to Bangalore in the 1st week September and she has put me in charge of shortlisting her doctor/hospital. I need some help from you guys on this.... Please share your experiences...
From all the reviews I have read I felt that Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy is pretty good, really impressed with her. One advantage for us, if we chose Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy is that Apollo Hopitals is just around 300 metres from my home.

I have heard a bit of cradle (both good & bad), but my wife doesnt support their attitude...

Anyway... Guys I will really appreciate your thoughts/experience with Dr Chitra Ramamurthy and Apollo Hospitals.

Any suggetions are most welcome.

Thanks in Advance

Kabeer
Name: sandy
Subject:  Hi Kabeer
Date: 2009-08-27
I m in my 26th week & seeing Dr . Chitra. Even i had concern abt she being not there for delivery but i have spoken to her and she said that she only will come for the delivery but in case she is not there due to any emergency, an equally competent doc with same amt of exp will be there to handle. Did you speak to her? Have you heard any reviews abt delivery in apollo hospital?
Do Share.
Thanks.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: kabeer
Subject:  Hi Sandy
Date: 2009-09-12
Hey Sandy! How are you..? Sorry for the delay was loaded with work... Suddenly the work load has built up with just 1 month left for the big day...
Yes, I talked to Dr Chitra whether she will be available for deliver. She said that she will be available in November for sure...! I hope she will be available...

Reviews on Apollo Hopitals has been ok... nothing bad has been reported about them and they are not supposed to be as good as cradle...
We chose Apollo Hospital to cradle because of the convenience to get to the hospital.
Thanks
Kabeer
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: AVB
Subject:  She is good
Date: 2009-08-09
Hi,

I am 25 wks pregnant and I go to Dr. Chitra. I am happy with the doctor though she is a little busy and might not be around the time of delivery. But the waiting time to have your scan done and to take certain other tests at Apollo takes way too much time. They make you wait indefinitely for scans especially. If you dont mind that, then it is fine.

You can also check about Dr. Hema Diwakaren at Diwakar Hospitals which is in 9th cross, J.P nagar.

Hope this helps.
AVB

Subject:  ....
Date: 2009-08-09
Hey AVB... Thanks it helps... though it has got me thinking... That is a tough one... " that she wont be available for delivery.... "

Name: Binny
Subject:  Appreciation
Date: 2009-08-03
Hey Kabeer,
Good to see a father taking so much interest in this site and the club....Really appreciate the same !!

Subject:  :-)
Date: 2009-08-06
Hey Binny... How are you? Thanks... :-) But looks like a father doesnt get much help out here... -)

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bangalore -Apollo Hospitals/ Dr. Chitra Ramamurthy

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Naming my baby
I gace birth to a baby boy on 17th Nov 2009.....

I wished to name him as per Nakshtra and the alpabet came out to be N ,,,, but ' N' doesnt suits I am looking for another Alphabet as per horoscope... can anybody sugese... - Neelima Sinha [View Message]
Its baby boy 4 me
Hi all..first of all congo to all new moms..i have delivered baby boy on nov 19th .it was c section for me...nays now ALLL ISSS WELL!! we named AAyush...... - Poonam Nerkar [View Message]
DONT EVEN THINK TO GO TO CRADLE..
i have read so many blogs regarding cradle,manipal,Columbia Asia etc.. and found Apollo the best..tho bit expensive but is really a trustworthy..specially Dr. Chithra.. no wonder she is busy all the times...as she is good n people want to go to her only.. yes in Apollo they make us to wait a lot but atleast know how to take care of patients...

SPECIAL MENTION ... - Manish [View Message]
Hi
Hi All,
I too had lots of anxities after delivery...but am learning to get along with the baby now :)...I had problem of inverted nipples as well...
In diet am having lot of Bajra as it is supposedly good for milk..and yes..Shatavari KAlp with milk...
At night...my doc has adviced me to put baby in diaper...as tht ways both baby and we can h... - Binny [View Message]
Is a Boy
I got a baby boy on 13th of Nov....Had to undergo C section as cord was entangled around his neck...
But neways...it was all worth it once I had him in my arms...
We have named him Aarav.
... - Binny Shah [View Message]
Congratulations..
Congratulations Disha.. Our daughters were born a day apart.

No special food for milk. Doc has advised me to continue calcium and iron tablets for the next 3 months. Other than that my mom gives me garlic and small onions (Sambar variety) fried in gingley oil with some smalt and little pepper to take with rice. Garlic is said to be good for milk. Also drinkin... - Subha [View Message]
Praganancy
HI,

I am Mythili.I am trying to conceive for long time.i had IUI on Nov 15th 2009.after taht doctor advised me to take susten tablet.When i had i got giddiness.so she advised me to stop that tablet.now my date is 22 days.I want to know the early symtoms of praganancy before my periods due date .is it possible?if so what are the symtoms i can feel in my body.pl... - Mythili Mouli [View Message]

How to go on a date to the movies Video