You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Stretch Marks, Rash and Itchiness

Health Concerns:Stretch Marks, Rash and Itchiness
2013-06-11
Name: Editor How can you prevent or reduce appearance of stretch marks during pregnancy? What are the kinds of rashes that occur in pregnancy? How can you soothe skin itchiness in pregnant women?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-10
Name: Crea
Subject:  RE:Stretch Marks, Rash and Itchiness
Itchiness is quite normal in pregnancy; you can use a cold cream or coconut oil to soothen it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-28
Name: trusha
hello friend,
to prevent itching in pregnancy you can use milk soap, or you can use coconut oil on itching area specially on stomach and thighs, also you can use moisturizer after bath to keep skin soft and nourish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-28
Name: pragati
hello editor,
in pregnancy if pregnant women start using coconut oil so the itching is not occur, and thats why she herself not play with itching area, so it will be helpful in this case.

2017-06-28
Name: shilpa
hello freind,
i work in advertising company and there is stretch mark is completely no , so its very important thing me to vanish my stretch mark which i have after pregnancy, so what will i do.

2017-06-28
Name: indira
hello editor,
skin itching is common problem in pregnancy, and this problem face by every women, its because of hormonal changes occur in body, and the reason is dry skin in this period.

2017-06-28
Name: jiya
hello editor,
its basic no need to worry you buy creams from the market which is used on pregnancy period, during pregnancy and after pregnancy, so it will be useful for you.

2017-06-28
Name: sonal
hello editor,
itching on skin in preganacy is common thing , it will occur because our skin got stretch during pregnancy and thats why iching occur, and after delivery skin got loose so rashes come over on skin.

2017-01-24
Name: Ankita
Hello,
Its basic no need to worry you can buy creams from the market which will help you prevent from the stretch marks and will make your skin look as it was earlier.

2016-12-19
Name: rubi
hello editor,
i m 4 months pregnant and want to stretch makrks post pregnancy, is there any way to protect my skin from stretch marks, is there any creame or lotion in market which is useful for skin.

2016-12-19
Name: vrunda
hello editor,
itching on skin is common thing in pregnency, it will happened because of harmonal changes in body, also skin get stretched and thats why itching started on skin.

2016-12-19
Name: rani
hello editor,
stretch mark can be invisible by applying coconut oil or till oil on stretch marks, use it regularly on affected area, also it will helpful to avoid itching also.

2016-10-01
Name: neetu
hey stretch marks can be reduced by applying oil (till oil or coconut oil) regularly to the affected area. I have used this and it really works and to avoid itching also this is a good option. just be regular with the oil massage.

2013-06-14
Name: Pradyot
Subject:  soothing itchiness
Itchy skin is common in pregnancy. Hormonal changes in the body are to blamed for this. Itchy skin is actually dry skin so to soothe itchy skin in pregnancy, you must avoid hot showers which further dry out the skin thus causing more itchiness. Using a mild soap also prevents itchiness. Applying moisturiser just after bath keeps skin soft and moist. Putting wet compress on itchy areas or applying calamine lotion also soothes itchiness. Loose cotton clothing is good for prevention. For rashes or extreme itchiness, you must consult your doctor.

2013-06-14
Name: Yasmin
Subject:  Preventing Stretch Marks
I am in entertainment industry and for me stretch marks is a complete no-no. It means end of my career. now I am 3 months pregnant and i do want to stretch marks post pregnancy. Is there any way I can prevent them? I am ready to do anything for preventing stretch marks. Is there any cream or lotion that can prevent them?

2013-06-14
Name: Sumedha Pani
Subject:  Home remedies for preventing stretch marks
Hi Yasmin, I agree with you, stretch marks a re a bane for people from entertainment industry. There are many simple ways to prevent it. you can try home remedies also which are very effective and cost nothing. some common ingredients for home remedy are found in kitchen. the key to prevention of stretch marks is moisturising. Coconut oil, milk cream if applied regularly can prevent stretch marks. Cocoa butter is also a good home remedy.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Stretch Marks, Rash and Itchiness

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]