---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
2010-09-14
Name: raj rana
Dear Friends,
I am married since 8 yrs and we have sex twice a week,in our case i like more sex than my wife i just want to know that once the sex is over does women get fluid out of the vagina?? as many time i have notice that whn my wife is ready to cum she holds me tight and as soon as she release she leaves me but what i see thereafter is there is no fluid coming out of her vagina, is this beacuse she is doing for my sake or is the fluid colourless that we cannot see??
please advice if she is doing it for my sake i have to find some other way to help her giving orgasm...this i have many time noticed seeing at her vagina that no fluid is coming so does she really comes???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  discharge
it dsnt matter that cum is white or water lyk....if she get discharge its ok
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hot mom
hello vicky,
whatever you think about your mother is totally wrong thing, she is your mother, and you should respect her, change your eyes view to look at her, otherwise you will get punish for this behaviour.... - prakash [View Message]
hello vicky
i m shocked you are just sixteen years old, and your view about your mom is so strange, from your comment its clearely shown that there is no respect about women in your eyes.... - rihan [View Message]
hello vicky,
it clearely shown that, you dont respect women, a person who should not respect his mother, how she should keep respect of other girls and women so think on that twice, and change your behaviour towards your mom.... - rekha [View Message]
hello vicky,
whatever you thought is totally wrong , she is your mother, and then also you feel and look at her in very wrong intensions, and yes listening others things by hiding yourself is bad manners.... - kavita [View Message]
hello vicky,
as per you mentioned all this, it is seems like you are attracted to your mother, and you should keep control on your feelings, it is better for you now and your future also.... - yogita [View Message]
hello vicky,
change your view to look towards your mother, so it will be better for you, if you want to discuss something with her, go and talk with her very frankely dont keep anything in your mind, so it will better for you.... - swapnali [View Message]
hello vicky,
can understand its due to your age happened to look at your mom is just because of your harmonal changes,and thats why you attracted towards your mom, and feel excited. but that is wrong at all.... - jaggu [View Message]

How to get the best Digital Camera Video..