You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Sex:FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
2010-09-14
Name: raj rana Dear Friends,
I am married since 8 yrs and we have sex twice a week,in our case i like more sex than my wife i just want to know that once the sex is over does women get fluid out of the vagina?? as many time i have notice that whn my wife is ready to cum she holds me tight and as soon as she release she leaves me but what i see thereafter is there is no fluid coming out of her vagina, is this beacuse she is doing for my sake or is the fluid colourless that we cannot see??
please advice if she is doing it for my sake i have to find some other way to help her giving orgasm...this i have many time noticed seeing at her vagina that no fluid is coming so does she really comes???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  discharge
it dsnt matter that cum is white or water lyk....if she get discharge its ok
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:cheap boss
yes this was strange but i ignore him and told him to not do so
everything was k he now our family friend and he indulge with my hubby too
attending family parties and business parties is ok betwen us
from office ladies i knw he is v big womeniser so i make little distance from him
... - mrs priyanka [View Message]
hello priyanka,
you came from small city, but you should know the behaviour of person, its your mistake because you going in personal talk with him, and thats why he giving you such things.... - akshada [View Message]
hello priyanka,
if you know your boss very well, then you should understand what is his mentality about womens, and how he behave with womens , so if you dont know then you should keep information about his behavior.... - yogita [View Message]
hello priyanka,
you are married and you are mother of one daughter, and your daughter is also not so young, that she didnt understand anything, if she came to know about all this how she feel.... - reshma [View Message]
hello priyanka,
i must suggest you, you should tell to your husband about all this, because may be in future its turn serious issue, then what you will do, better you take your husband in trust.... - nikita [View Message]
hello priyanka,
you should take care of small small things in your boss case, because as you mentioned he is still single at the age of 45 but its not good for you, if he behave in same way, it will be difficult for you.... - ranika [View Message]
hello priyanka,
tell me one thing, that you are not happy with your husband or you are not satisfied from your husband, and thats why you entertain your boss, and going in personal details.... - ujwala [View Message]

Acne Treatment with Fotona Laser Video..