---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
2010-09-14
Name: raj rana
Dear Friends,
I am married since 8 yrs and we have sex twice a week,in our case i like more sex than my wife i just want to know that once the sex is over does women get fluid out of the vagina?? as many time i have notice that whn my wife is ready to cum she holds me tight and as soon as she release she leaves me but what i see thereafter is there is no fluid coming out of her vagina, is this beacuse she is doing for my sake or is the fluid colourless that we cannot see??
please advice if she is doing it for my sake i have to find some other way to help her giving orgasm...this i have many time noticed seeing at her vagina that no fluid is coming so does she really comes???

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  discharge
it dsnt matter that cum is white or water lyk....if she get discharge its ok
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:for ladies
Hi Vandana,
So you are seriously urging for sex but do you think that don't your husband also feels the same what you have also.Then what would you say will you agree.... - Spandana [View Message]
RE:HOw Can I find Female Partner In Dlehi
Hi Raj,
It would be better try to get one lady in your life who understands you well in all conditions and will be as your best friend on your life.... - Gautam [View Message]
RE:Wearing saree below navel.
Hi Ajith,
So saree would not be major problem for all the people but it will create some better memorable moments for few people and they will be even happy for that also.... - Lasia [View Message]
RE:Low waist backless transparent saree
Hi Priya,
So wearing such saree is good but it will be good when you wore in front of you lovable person only because they will be happy and after that you will be also happy.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
Hi Anupama,
You must leave that because you need to think very broad minded only because in these days such are common and it must be ignored by your mother in law also.... - Pari [View Message]
RE:My Daughter
Hi Harsha,
Since she is age she got attracted to that and how many days will you be calm and you have to take some step also to confirm your doubt because you will be some free from that.... - Ooha [View Message]
RE:bus teasing a unexpected xperiance
Hi Ruchi,
For men they will not look that the person they are married or unmarried they will look only that they are women or not.Some people will ignore and some will react for that.... - Janu [View Message]

How to avoid cold and flu Video..