You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Sex:FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
2010-09-14
Name: raj rana Dear Friends,
I am married since 8 yrs and we have sex twice a week,in our case i like more sex than my wife i just want to know that once the sex is over does women get fluid out of the vagina?? as many time i have notice that whn my wife is ready to cum she holds me tight and as soon as she release she leaves me but what i see thereafter is there is no fluid coming out of her vagina, is this beacuse she is doing for my sake or is the fluid colourless that we cannot see??
please advice if she is doing it for my sake i have to find some other way to help her giving orgasm...this i have many time noticed seeing at her vagina that no fluid is coming so does she really comes???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  discharge
it dsnt matter that cum is white or water lyk....if she get discharge its ok
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Saree Below Waist
Hai Ramya, Its quite common to wear saree below navel. I hope ur brother will be so maturned enough. He would have seen u from childood. It wont indice him and he may bother when navel expsosed. Keep wear as u wish... - Karthi [View Message]
hello ramya,
its good if you except what is your mind says, if you like to wear saree below navel then you go through it, and enjoy your life, and enjoy your moment, and its your life so take your decisions.... - harsha [View Message]
hello ramya,
now a days its really very common thing to wear saree below navel, if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear saree below navel, its your choice and you like to wear saree below navel.... - ramakant [View Message]
hello ramya,
he is your brother, and there is no need to shy in front of him, since from child you both are together and there is no need to feel shy in front of him, so be free in front of him.... - rajat [View Message]
hello ramya,
its your life and your choice if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear saree below navel, there is no need to feel shy in front of your brother.... - devanshi [View Message]
hello ramya,
i would like to suggest you that if your wish to wear saree below navel then you can go ahead there is no need to divert your wish in your mind, so you can fulfill your wish and wear saree.... - nita [View Message]
hello ramya,
wear saree below navel its not wrong thing you can wear saree below navel and its normal thing, and you should fulfill your wishes, and its good thing, nothing wrong in that.... - naresh [View Message]

Why I still miss you Video..