You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Sex:FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.
2010-09-14
Name: raj rana Dear Friends,
I am married since 8 yrs and we have sex twice a week,in our case i like more sex than my wife i just want to know that once the sex is over does women get fluid out of the vagina?? as many time i have notice that whn my wife is ready to cum she holds me tight and as soon as she release she leaves me but what i see thereafter is there is no fluid coming out of her vagina, is this beacuse she is doing for my sake or is the fluid colourless that we cannot see??
please advice if she is doing it for my sake i have to find some other way to help her giving orgasm...this i have many time noticed seeing at her vagina that no fluid is coming so does she really comes???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-04-06
Name: anupamaschool principal
Subject:  discharge
it dsnt matter that cum is white or water lyk....if she get discharge its ok
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Fluid????????
Hi Raj,
Great question..who told u that female discharge fluid during orgasm..some female dsicharge something white and some discharge some water like fluid..but i dont think every lady discharge during orgasm...If she shows the sign of an orgasm ...she may be reaching it in real but dont forget a gud percent of females fake orgasm to make their partner happy or to get out from their hands....

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
FLUID / CUM AFTER SEX IN LADIES.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:While talking with girls underwear is going wet
hello zafar,
it not so common but its ok its natural, you can control on your urge of x, so its good for you and your physics, so its normal ... - kanchan [View Message]
hello zafar,
its not a big deal when you talking with girl its happened, its due to harmonal changes happen in your body, so dont get panic that time, and try to manage your situation that time.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello zafar,
when you talking with girl in romantic way, they feel excited and thats why they got wet and try to manage your situation that time, and dont take tension of that thing.... - amit [View Message]
hello zafar,
why you be so panic, its ok if you feel wet when you talk with girl in romantic way, so that time try to divert your mind in other things, and control on your feelings.... - grishma [View Message]
hello zafar,
dont be confuse and dont let down you confidence when you are talking with girls, becasue it will shown your weak point that time, so try to overcame from this and control on your urge.... - naresh [View Message]
hello zafar,
when you are talking with girls and specially with your girlfriend in romantic way that time its obivous you feel excited and due to excitement you feel wet that time.... - yougesh [View Message]
hello zafar,
if you feel like that , the time you feel that try to divert your mind in other things, so it will good for you in this situation, so try to keep control on your feelings.... - shyama [View Message]

Parenting Tips Video..