You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Medela Breast pump - Bangalore

Breastfeeding:Medela Breast pump - Bangalore
2007-09-10
Name: Manju Hi Friends,

Does anyone know from where can I buy a Medela Breast pump in Bangalore?.

Thanks

Manju
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-08-22
Name: hey
Subject:  Breast pump
The more you pump, the more milk you will produce, especially if you are using high quality pump.If you are working full time, try to pump for 15 minutes every few hours during the workday. If you can, pump both breasts simultaneously. A double breast pump helps stimulate milk production while reducing pumping time by half.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-26
Name: ommuthu
Subject:  hi sis
dear sis,
u could buy in mothercare shop. bec these r best.

takecare
regards
ommuthu
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-05-18
Name: reesechristi
Subject:  medela style
Hi,
Manju I think its better to have a electric breast pump. Manual is just waste of time and you need to spend more time on it.

2009-07-01
Name: dalewhither
Subject:  Breast pumps
There are certain features that will help make milk expression more comfortable and efficient. The more features a pump has, the more the price will be. Some pumps express milk from only one breast while double pumps will extract milk from both breasts at a time there by reduces the time for pumping.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-06-23
The Avent breast pumps are lightweight and easy to use at home or office. The Avent breast pump is small enough to fit in a purse and easy to clean. Since it´ s manual, you don´ t have to worry about being near an outlet in order to pump.

2009-02-17
Name: Anu
Subject:  MotherCare
Its available for Rs 4000/= ( battery operated ) at Mothercare in shoppers stop at Banergetta Road and Indiranagar ( Icon Mall ).

2009-06-25
Name: henrybarter
I had been using the Medela breast pumps for the past 6 months. I am comfortable using the Medela breast pump. We can directly pump into the bottles and store the milk and use it whenever needed. The entire kit fits in a bag which is easy to carry.

2008-01-22
Name: Keshni
Subject:  manual/electric
hi, i have the Medela swing. The cost is higher than the medela electric, but well worth it especially if you intend to express all feeds. In South Africa the electric costs about R800 and the swing about R1500 (i.e. South African Rands)

2009-07-03
Name: rachelphelp
The Medela electric breast pumps are really good. I am using the Medela breast pump. As a working women I feel it more comfortable device for pumping milk there by saving time.

2009-06-12
Name: henrybarter
I use a Medela Pump In Style advanced version with backpack. The good thing about the Pump In Style model is that it can pump two breasts at one time. I find it more comfortable than other brands of breast pumps like ameda breast pump and philips breast pumps.

2007-09-12
Name: Archi
Subject:  Hi
Manju!

I have medela breast pump got it from the pharmacy in cradle jaynagar.

Archi

2009-06-22
Name: dalewhither
If you are committed to breast feeding your baby or expressing breast milk for your baby you should choose the right breast pumps. There are many breast pumps available in market like Ameda, Medela and Avent. These pumps are available in both manual and electric modes.

2009-06-11
Name: mandydustin
I am planning to have a breast pump for my 1 daughter. She is 7 months now. Can you tell me the shop where I can get one in Hyderabad

2007-09-12
Name: new mom
Subject:  Hi Manju!
Hi Manju,
I' ve seen a Breast Pump at a shop called ' Just Born' on Miller' s Road. This place is just behind Chandrika Hotel @ Cunningham Road. but not sure if its the same brand you are looking for.
Hope this helps.
Take care.

2012-06-14
Name: megha
Subject:  Breast Pump
Hi,

i am planing to buy breast pump but i hav actually never tried it and have only read about it...so i m curious to know is it safe to use, for how long can i use it and as my breast size has grown in size and i really want my previous size back so will it help me out and for how long can i store milk as i m working mom..........pls help me out with it

2009-12-21
Name: Maya
Subject:  Enquiy about price
Hi...
I saw ur posting in india parenting..can u tell me shops frm where i can get breastpump in cheaper rate...Wot will be the price for a manual one??

2009-07-02
The Breast pumps are available online also. You can order one now from internet and purchase online. The shipping will be free of cost. There are many websites which sell the breast pump products.

2007-09-12
Name: Manju
Subject:  Thanks Archi & new mom
Thanks Archi & new mom.

Archi, how much did u pay for it. Is it manual or the battery operated one?

Thanks

Manju
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Medela Breast pump - Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast milk
hello all

If any one wants breast milk for their kids, I can feed the kid directly or express the milk for kids ... - Nishita Rao [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should not take any tablet from now, you should take doctor consultation and after start taking tablets, its not good for your health, also you should take massage for breast regularly.... - yamini [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you should take care of your diet, and should follow your diet strictly you should make yourself fit for your kid, your baby is too small it might be effect on your baby health too.... - rajat [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.... - abhi19p [View Message]
RE:best breast feeding pumps
hello vinit,
yes you are right the medela mini electric breast pump is helpful to sucktion and its available in market the price start from 9 thousand , you should take it if you suffer from feeding problem.... - minoti [View Message]
hello friend,
the breast feeding is based on supply and demand, the more you breast feed you baby or pump while you are away from your baby and the more milk your breast will be produce so it will good thing.... - rohini [View Message]
hello friend,
the medala brand of electric breast pump is good quality and its easily get in market, its worth for baby and its like directly from breast or is slow drinker, you should enjoy your parenting days.... - archana [View Message]