You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >An Interview with Sandip Soparrkar
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:An Interview with Sandip Soparrkar
2010-11-16
Name: Editor Are you an adoptive parent? Did you join our adoption support network? Would you like to give any suggestions for improving our adoption support network?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-09-06
Name: Aravindhan VH
Subject:  adopting a kid
plz contact me
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-02-26
Name: megha
Subject:  RE:adopting a kid
where to contact you for the information
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-09-06
Name: Aravindhan VH
Subject:  Im unmarried
Please help me adopt a child . Im not married. Im financially fit. Contact me
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-02-26
Name: kripa
Subject:  RE:Im unmarried
i think it is difficult to adopt a kid when u r a man even if u r financially fit. ask ur lawyer about it.

2013-09-07
Name: pardeep chaudhary
Subject:  ADOP MY CHILD- GIRL ANGEL
Hi. I Pardeep Chaudhary from haridwar, uttarakhand.I saw your post. Will you take my baby as your own? I am just 26...my Girl Baby is 1 year 5 months old...very healthy and beautiful. I want to give him a stable life and emotionally caring family...can you be the very loving family? May I know ur further background...msg me or call me at Nine Four Five Eight One One Seven Eight Five Five, Eight Nine Two Three Zero Eight Nine Nine Zero Eight,

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
An Interview with Sandip Soparrkar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]