You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Is It Safe to Drive during Pregnancy

Health Concerns:Is It Safe to Drive during Pregnancy
2013-04-01
Name: Editor Is it unsafe to drive during pregnancy? What precautions should pregnant women take while driving? What are important tips to keep in mind while driving during pregnancy?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-04-02
Name: Shreela Majumdar
Subject:  Tips for safe driving
Following tips should be kept in mind while driving during pregnancy: 1. wearing a seat belt while driving is a must. Wearing your seat belt protects you and your unborn baby from injury or death in the event of a car crash. 2.wear seat belt correctly. 3. It is important to use the senses while driving. 4. If feeling tired, then it is best to avoid driving or stop and take rest. 5. Avoid driving at night due to risks involved.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-02
Name: Mohit Chavan
Subject:  Precautions for driving while pregnant
It is important to take care of safety while driving during pregnancy. Correct seat belt placement should be the top priority in pregnancy. Pregnant women should wear full seat belt while driving. make sure to adjust the driver’s seat and steering wheel properly to give full control of the car.It is also a great idea to keep car well maintained so as to avoid breakdown midway.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-02
Name: Rajesh Khattar
Subject:  Safe Driving in Pregnancy
It is not unsafe to drive during pregnancy but extreme care and caution is needed. Pregnancy in itself is a time to take care and relax as a baby is nurtured inside the body. Many pregnant women may not be able to judge the vehicles on road due to dizziness, fainting spells or other symptoms of morning sickness and this may lead to accidents. One must use some caution while driving during pregnancy. Safety should be of top priority. Safety belts are a must. If there are no complications and you are having a healthy pregnancy, then it is safe to drive till late into pregnancy.

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Is It Safe to Drive during Pregnancy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]