You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Widow want child from me?
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Widow want child from me?
2010-07-11
Name: Rajesh I have a serious problem…. I am studying in class XII, I have a neighbor didi who is 4 years older than me and she got married in last November but her husband died after 5 months but she don’t want to marry because she don’t want to share money which she received from insurance, government and also got some property.

She is very smart and cute, I am her good friend for last five years when I moved to the locality of her. Gradually she came closer to me after her husband’s death and sometimes she teaches me math’s. I started feeling that she has some soft corner 4 me, but I ignored as a close friend, then she started sending love sms, after that she started to come closer to me physically when I visit to her home, she started wearing low nee dresses and loose nighty. At first I became frightened as this is the first time I am looking to a girl closely in this way. Then I started enjoying this and she finally one day invited me in her house 4 dinner and after that she hold me tightly and pray before me to love her as she is alone and don’t want to socialize outside except office. Last week she again holed me tightly and kissed on my lips when I went to study at her flat, then she forced me on her bed and she pushed me from top, what else I could do as a teen I also became hot but after 5min I I felt nervous then left her flat but again she called me next day and she told me that she is in love with me and want to have a baby from me. As usual I went to her flat and try to pacify her that society will not accept this and I am too young for this instead of listening she again forced me on bed and she is very heavy so remain lay on the bed, after kissing me she made me naked and she also undressed then forced my penis into her body, I controlled myself lots not to ejaculate sperm but after 15 min sperm insert in her body, soon I left and could not sleep the whole night nor can share this with my frnds, then I said to my parents that I am sick so I can’t go 4 tuition. This happened last month in May 2010. She repeatedly urge me to come to her but I refused then she threaten me that already my sperm is in her body if I don’t visit to her flat within next 15 days then she will report this to my family that I forced her for sex

Now please tell me that will she become pregnant after 9 months? I am only frightened of that and rest I could manage….

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-11-26
Anonymous Name: rechal
Subject:  RE:Widow want child from me?
hello rajesh
why you first intertain her, you intertain her thats why she boost you herself towards you, and if anything happend so may be you was in trouble, so better take precaution of all this things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-26
Anonymous Name: raksha
hello rajesh
you are to young to handle this problem better share your situation with your parents, they definitely make some way from this and you just keep yourself calm and relax, and find out some new idea to get out of from all this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-05
Anonymous Name: Sai
Hi Rajesh,
So it would be better share your problem with some one whom you think they will pull you out from this decision.

2016-06-27
Anonymous Name: Heera
Hi Rajesh,
You are just teen and she is seducing you and it is very clear you have to take help from other person other wise you will be facing many problems from her.

2016-06-19
Anonymous Name: Basu
Hi Rajesh,
It is better to convey her to marry to some other guy and start new life if she wants kids in their life because i think she wants some people for whom she wants to live.

2016-06-12
Anonymous Name: Harsha
Hi Person,
It is nothing but she is having some fantasy nothing more that that.You do not take any such decisions since you are very small and you cannot estimate what would be the next step.

2016-06-05
Anonymous Name: Paul
Hi Rajesh,
But are you sure that would you are in position to take decision.So you can consult to some other people to whom you will be close to you only.It would be better for you only.

2016-05-30
Anonymous Name: Prakash J
Hi Rajesh,
So can you say what you have done to solve the issue also and then it would be better for you also and it will be helpful for all the people also and then it would be better for you because and many people will come to know about that.

2016-05-24
Anonymous Name: Naveena
Hi Rajesh,
It would be better you share this to any one of your beloved ones because it is not good for you only and they will work out on this and give you some solution also and i wish your problem will come to an end also.

2016-05-16
Anonymous Name: Ria
Hey Rajesh
It will be better if you share this incident with your parents before it is too late. They will help you get rid of her and then you wont have to worry.

2016-05-09
Anonymous Name: sruthi
You have down wrong and see if you could correct your mistake.never do such again.now seriously get rid of her.

2016-05-09
Anonymous Name: Lambu
Hello rajesh,
The reason you had posted is genuine or not because it looks not so apt that you had posted and you are the male and how could you fear for a lady and it is like trap for you only you need to brave and solve the issue.

2016-05-06
Anonymous Name: Lisa
Hello Rajesh,
Nothing would happen you haven't committed any mistake and god will help you so then why do you fear for that tell me no need to get tensed and then you need to be brave also.I wish you would be brave.

2013-09-12
Anonymous Name: truth
Subject:  pls dont make stories
if u r telling the truth then why are u scared go enjoy her n learn more about girls n way to handle them but do make it clear that u r not interested but doing it for her

2016-02-26
Name: kj
Subject:  RE:pls dont make stories
its not so easy. if he doesn't want to do so he will obviously get scared. if he is not wanted to do so. why u r advising him wrongly.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-10
Anonymous Name: rana
Subject:  betr stay close
remember one thing, the next time u r forced to visit her use a condom . . . every1 is not as lucky as u r .. 1st be man and show her ur manhood ... u r the 1 who is suppose to be blackmailing her for wt hqs hqppened previously . . . if u r not interested give me her number ll fulifll her heat . . .

2010-07-12
Anonymous Name: A Mother
Subject:  Strange
ITs really disgussing to hear abt this. I don' t think, she is pregnant. If anyone is pregnant, they will get pregnant only 12-18 days after the sperm ejacualtion and they would miss their periods next. That is when, symptoms of pregnancy start. If it is more than a month that, the incident happened and is she is nto pregnant, just forget it and go ahead with your life. Avoid that lady. And if possible, just try to talk to an eldelry closer person about this. But be sure that, you are talking to the one, who would keep this confidential even in future. May be, your mother is the best choice....

2010-07-11
Anonymous Name: st
Subject:  Want child
Avoid her as far as possible.Change your mobile no so that there are no contacts.Otherwise you are in big trouble.Best of luck
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Widow want child from me?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
shoping with mom
this post is based on true experience while shoping with mom in delhi during summer vacations
we do shopping in malls and local market
we are very broadminded fashioable and frank also
before leaving home around 10 morning i just taunt her mumma , u will kill people today
as she dressed in plain cream salwar suit with flat chappals
we reach ... - ruhi [View Message]
Vergnity
I m 30+ still Vergin, Fed of being single.. looked for many girls but girls seems dont like me !!

Any tips to impress ... - Kites [View Message]
RE:My dilemma
How are you doing Arpita? Did you get a chance to do some reading.? Let me know your progress. Take care and be good :).... - Vivek [View Message]
RE:first masturbating, helped by sister
I wonder how it is now after so many years.She may have married and you would be 22. Tell us if you are still around over here that is.... - Kim [View Message]
RE:RE:Groping In Bus
My student pinched my btt..wht shld i do... - Esha [View Message]
RE:RE:Groping In Bus
My bf friend slap my btt alwys ... - Nisha [View Message]
RE:RE:Body massage from cousin brother
I m in sm situation ... - Rachna [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.