You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Best Gynae in/around South Delhi

Health Concerns:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
2012-12-24
Name: Priyanka Sharma Hi,
I' m in my first trimester and this being my first pregnancy i' m seeking feedback for a good gynae in Max saket which is near my home. I have got to know about Dr. Anuradha Kapur, Dr. Bhitika Bhatacharya and Dr. Alka Gujral at Max Saket.
But i dont have any first hand experince reviews about them. Please help & provide feedback based on your experience about the good gynaecs and best services available in Max Saket.
thanks
Priyanka
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-15
Name: Naina
Subject:  RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
Hi Priyanka,

I would like to suggest Dr. Vaishali sharma, She is one of the best Gynaecologist in south Delhi.

know More-
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-11
Name: NN
See every person has a different mindset and their priorities are different and the factors that make something good and bad are different too. So instead of depending on someone's opinion make one of your own by visiting the doctor personally.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-06
Name: Tripti
If you are not sure about how the doctors are at Max Saket then you can try bigger hospitals as there are many in Delhi. But the problem with them is that the charge you much more so see what suits you better.

2016-08-06
Name: Simoni
Visiting the doctors yourself and seeking advice for them and deciding which doctor is better suitable for you will be better than knowing other people's experience with them. If the doctor is experienced and your are comfortable then select that doctor.

2016-07-08
Name: Ishhu
Hi Priyanka,
So in first trimester you will be very excited and you will have many doubts also because that is most important.

2016-06-30
Name: Manah
hi priyanka,
So doctors would be very few who will be helpful for patients and will treat so kindly also,but it is good to know about the doctor in advance only.

2016-06-22
Name: Varnam
Hi Priyanka,
So it would be better you have chose god gyneac and you should know all the doctors so then you will know about very well and the way they treat with patients.

2016-06-15
Name: Pari
Hi Priyanka,
Do not take any tensions on doctors there are number of doctor who would treat the people.Take care of you and your baby which is most important to you.

2016-06-08
Name: Nisha
Hi Sharma,
Finding good gyneac is really hard.Because doctors are suggesting to make operation if their is chance for normal delivery.So it would be better go for good doctor who is practicing since decades.

2016-06-02
Name: Sharma
Hi Priyanka,
I do not know about the doctors which you had posted.But i can say one word that any women who got conceived must find the doctor who had given good results already for the people.

2016-05-26
Name: Manah
Hi Priyanka,
So can you say what would be the good doctor who would solve your problem also can you share all the details of the doctor to whom you have consulted also because it would be helpful for other ladies also.

2016-05-16
Name: Devi
Hi Sharma,
You have posted this one some past years back so can you say who would be the best doctor according to you in and around the delhi also so people who want to consult will come to know about that doctor.

2016-05-14
Name: kajal
Hi Priyanka,
Who would be the best doctor according to you in delhi because you have posted this message past years ago and can you suggest to whom you have consulted also that would be the better if you share also.

2016-05-12
Name: hari
Hello Sharma,
First of all you are searching for good doctors who could you help you to fulfill your desire and it would be better you find about the doctor and then only you can get the good result also.All the best to you.

2016-05-09
Name: kajal
Hello Priyanka,
So you want to know about the doctor who can help you for children then you have to find about that and you have to solve the issue at any cost and you people are blessed with the child in your life also.

2015-05-18
Name: mm
Subject:  dr bithika bhatacharya max hospital
does anybody has experience with dr. bithika bhatacharaya at max hospital?

2014-10-29
Name: Neel
Subject:  Max Hospital

DR. ANURADHA KAPUR

Her behavior is very bad. She got angry when I ask for medicine effects and taking time. She never explain anything, On every visit she want consultation fee, even you visit just show her your reports those are suggested by her.

Hospital is good but Dr. Anuradha Kapur is bad doctor (Machine).

MY SUGGESTION PLEASE DO NOT EVER GO TO GYNAECOLOGIST DR ANURADHA KAPUR (MAX HOSPITAL SAKET)

2014-10-29
Subject:  Dr. Anuradha Kapur
Your are right Divya.

She is not a doctor, she is money making machine for hospital.

Her behavior is very bad. She got angry when I ask for medicine effects and taking time. She never explain anything, On every visit she want consultation fee, even you visit just show her your reports those are suggested by her.

Hospital is good but Dr. Anuradha Kapur is bad doctor (Machine).

MY SUGGESTION PLEASE DO NOT EVER GO TO GYNAECOLOGIST DR ANURADHA KAPUR (MAX HOSPITAL SAKET)

2014-10-29
Subject:  Max Hospital
Hospital is good but Dr. Anuradha Kapur is bad doctor.

2014-07-20
Name: Divya
Subject:  Max Hospital Saket
Do not ever go to Gynaecologist Dr Anuradha Kapur (Max Hospital, Saket). She charged 1000 Rs for consultation but did not provide any consultation but rather extracted tissue out of my body without any information/ consent. After that I was made to pay a huge bill of more than 8000 Rs. They charged me for the instrument also. After that in consultation, she shouted at me. I complained to Max but they just sent a regret email about the entire incident. She cheated me, extracted tissue without any information and once she got her money, humiliated me. I do not want anyone to go through the same horrifying experience and trauma.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best Gynae in/around South Delhi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]