You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoptive Parents in India
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adoptive Parents in India
2010-11-01
Name: Editor Dear Adoptive Parents of India,
Please use this forum to connect with other parents located in India. Do mention the age of the adopted child, if you think it will be helpful in your discussions.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-25
Name: nairita
Subject:  RE:Adoptive Parents in India
M soon going to bring a 2 year old baby under foster care /pre-adoption. M working lady. Is there any law by which I can get maternity leave for adoption (at least for one month). It is very crucial for developing bond. Can this be availed (if fortunately leave provision is there) during foster care (before final court declaration) Please help. M not getting answer anywhere and my office says its only for kids below 1 year :(
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-18
Name: rutuja
hello spanraj,
don't loose hopes everything will be fine, try to understand your son mind, whats going on his mind, try to communicate with him. and maintain friendely relation with him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-18
Name: neetu
hello neetu,
if you want to adopt child, you can visit adoption center near in your city, definitely you will get good guidance as well as good advice too. so best of luck for your decision.

2016-10-18
Name: rajni
hello editor,
as myself i m mother of adopted child, but initialy i m happy with my decision but as per time gone child grown up and neighbours told them he was adopted so there is certain change in his behaviour, that i cant handle till now.

2016-10-18
Name: nikita
hello editor,
as per my view adoption is very long process, gov should make this process in short term, it doesn't mean there is no need of all proof of identity, but as per time period make it in short time period.

2016-10-18
Name: darshana
hello,
giving home to child who dont have her or his home also giving parents love is most important thing, so anyone who adopt child is great human being and not common heart person.

2016-10-18
Name: rubi
hello editor,
you can adopt child at any age, but there is rules of adoption center, every parents who want to wish adopt child, they should follow certain rules of adoption.

2016-09-16
Name: parent
I feel there should be some post adoption support for those who are facing problems in adoption. No adopted child is easy to parent. Hence, timely issues that crop up in daily lives of adoptive parents can be dealt wisely with post adoption support programs or forums.

2016-09-16
Name: abc123
It indeed is a noble cause. But in the process, its all giving nothing in return. Giving a homeless child, a family, love , care, affection, education, food, clothing, shelter and lives of two parents, siblings without anything in return. Is this adoption? Being an adoptive mother, i have been facing this cruel reality, suffering to the core, losing hopes.

2016-08-07
Name: Kanti
Adoption is truly a very noble cause as there are many children who are waiting to have a family so they can get the love they deserve. A family is incomplete without children and by adopting kids both the couple and the child gets to complete their family.

2016-09-16
Name: spanraj
Subject:  RE:RE:Adoptive Parents in India
I am a mother for my adopted son. Everything seemed so good and normal initially but in no time my life changed, from stress free to full of stress. The only reason i can say is due to my decision to adopt a child. It's been 13 long years and now i have accepted my life with all its uncertainties and challenges that i face, every moment and every day of my life because of my child. NOw he is a teen and it's been a very tough time to handle his behaviour, steeling, lying and other little abnormalities. I have lost hopes.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-11-20
Name: ARUN technocrrat
Subject:  will guide you
we are in the forum we will guide you sure rest in god' s hand.you can visit CARA WEB SITE and register. There are childrens available in MADHYAPRADESH , ORISSA & CHATTISGARH.

2014-11-20
Name: Neetu
Subject:  Looking for a Baby
Dear Arun,

Thanks for the revert but we have already registered here in Chandigarh in Cara and they have a policy that you can get register yourself at one place only. If you have anyone known please help us.

Regards
Neetu
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-11-18
Subject:  Adopt a Child
Dear All,

We are interested in adopting one child. I hope somebody will help us to adopt a baby. We are married for last 6 yrs now and dont have a child.

Your revert with your contact details would be helpful.

Regards
Neetu

2014-07-23
Name: Amar
Subject:  CNILD ADOPT
DEAR SIR.

I AM INTERESTED IN CHILD ADOPTION.
PLEASE DO ADVISE.

THANK YOU

AMARJEET

2014-07-02
Subject:  Want to Adopt a Child
Dear All,

I am married for last 5.5 years but we do not have any child till now. We have tried for all medical tests and other things as well. I have even enrolled in an Adoption agency as well but they say it will take atleast 3-4 years and i cant wait for so long. So if anyone has any baby boy/gal i would be very thankful to her if i would be able to adopt him/her. Kindly revert.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoptive Parents in India

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]