You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Domestic Maid/ help Agency
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Domestic Maid/ help Agency
2006-09-28
Name: Julie Jacob Dear all,

Please find below the details of 2 agencies that supply domestic help.

1) S.J. Associates-
Contact person: Mr. Joshi P.M.
Contact number: 9880708531

2) Standard Services
Contact person:Ms. Shaijita
Contact number: 9844008345

Good luck!
Julie

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-06
Name: Jill
Subject:  RE:Domestic Maid/ help Agency
Hi Julie,
Some people had done some good job by gathering people who will work as baby sitters and it is really helpful for many parents.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-28
Name: Julie
Hi Julie,
You will have complete good for you because the message which you had posted is very useful for all parents and people who are in need also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-20
Name: Jessy
Hi Julie,
You have done good thing by sharing the details of the agency of maid.But the thing is how far your information would be correct people must be checked.

2016-06-13
Name: fatima
Hi Jacob,
It is so good of you that you have shared the information what ever you know.By this message many people problem will come to an end also.I wish all people would have glance.

2016-06-06
Hi Julie,
You have done good job by dropping two associates number in this site.But the thing is you haven't mentioned to which area does this agency belongs to and it will be good for all know.

2016-05-30
Name: Harini
Hi Julie,
So it is really useful post to all the people also and then it must be useful for all the people who are in need of maid also and i hope you would revert back also.

2016-05-24
Name: Munna
Hi Julie,
You had done good thing by sharing the contact details of some agency which would help all the people also and it will be useful for every one and they will be very thankful also i wish people would consider that.

2016-05-17
Name: Dia
HEY Julie
That is an awesome job you have done by posting this information. It is going to be too helpful for women in this forum who are in need of maids.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
hi julie
You have done an amazing job by posting this information which you had. I hope it will prove to be helpful for other people on this forum.

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
That's an awesome job you have done sharing this useful information on this forum.

2016-05-06
Name: Disha
Hello Julie,
You have done good job by sharing the information which you had and i wish it will be useful to the people who are in need and the contact numbers provided are of agency and can you the price afforded.

2012-09-27
Name: drnoor
Subject:  Shantoshi Dasarai is big Fraud
The lady Shantoshi Dasare is a biggest fraud in Hyderabad. I wonder how she sleeps at night after cheating so many people of their hard-earned money.
It is one of the un-registered service provider run by a Shantoshi has no maids and the few they have are all un-trained, un-professional and are from nearby villages of Andhra.
I had a paid an advance of Rs.10500/- to serve me a maid and sent one from a Village in Andhra and does not know even sweeping and mopping. I had a thought time getting back my refund and to check their status I visited their office, which is in a slum a small house without any name and details in panjaguta. When I went there please she is very rude with me.

So let us be care full while hiring maids!

They are cheats. They will take the agency fees using Alankrita services name and Maid have to be replaced, and then the real color of this agency comes out. Keep telling you that maid is coming, but never turns up. Even if a maid comes, within a week agency calls up and says her relative has expired send her back, then they complain that we didnt take care of her. No replacement is given, no refund is made and above that they threat people too cheap and too sick. Please dont ever go this agency or you will be fooled. They will not answer u' r calls on cell phone or landline...the moment you ask for replacement. So, if you want to waste money and your energy - you’re welcome to these cheat and thieves.
One more thing she is not working with Alankrita they are terminated her. When I enquired with one of the staff. Because she is using the company’s documents taking money from customers. It is really affected in Alankrita services. If you want to leave the money to shantoshi dasare as a charity ……….
FRAUD, CHEATER, RUDE. If you want to loose your money and self respect, then contact this agency. Rude and unresponsive.
Repeat: DO NOT OPT FOR THEIR SERVICES, OR BE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR MONEY. CHEATS!! Beware of them.

2012-09-27
Name: drnoor
Subject:   FRAUD housemaid agency in Hyderabad running by sh
FRAUD housemaid agency in Hyderabad running by shantoshi dasare.

The lady Shantoshi Dasare is a biggest fraud in Hyderabad. I wonder how she sleeps at night after cheating so many people of their hard-earned money.
It is one of the un-registered service provider run by a Shantoshi has no maids and the few they have are all un-trained, un-professional and are from nearby villages of Andhra.
I had a paid an advance of Rs.10500/- to serve me a maid and sent one from a Village in Andhra and does not know even sweeping and mopping. I had a thought time getting back my refund and to check their status I visited their office, which is in a slum a small house without any name and details in panjaguta. When I went there please she is very rude with me.

So let us be care full while hiring maids!

They are cheats. They will take the agency fees using Alankrita services name and Maid have to be replaced, and then the real color of this agency comes out. Keep telling you that maid is coming, but never turns up. Even if a maid comes, within a week agency calls up and says her relative has expired send her back, then they complain that we didnt take care of her. No replacement is given, no refund is made and above that they threat people too cheap and too sick. Please dont ever go this agency or you will be fooled. They will not answer u' r calls on cell phone or landline...the moment you ask for replacement. So, if you want to waste money and your energy - you’re welcome to these cheat and thieves.
One more thing she is not working with Alankrita they are terminated her. When I enquired with one of the staff. Because she is using the company’s documents taking money from customers. It is really affected in Alankrita services. If you want to leave the money to shantoshi dasare as a charity ……….
FRAUD, CHEATER, RUDE. If you want to loose your money and self respect, then contact this agency. Rude and unresponsive.
Repeat: DO NOT OPT FOR THEIR SERVICES, OR BE PREPARED TO LOSE YOUR MONEY. CHEATS!! Beware of them.

2012-09-07
Name: Rekha
Subject:  a city services is fraud
kindly drop your comp lent to city services which you have faced a problem { with Rekha } we are ready to solve your problem, plse do not put simple Remarks on us, if you are really a customer call city services.solve your problem' s. kindly don' t blame city services.

2012-08-02
Name: Rekha
Subject:  a city services is fraud
I had a similar experience with a city services. do not believe them. they are hard core cheaters.

2011-01-19
Name: Nila
Subject:  Agencies are cheaters
I too had a bad experience with an agency called CARE located at NGEF layout, who are providing the maid from West Bengal. We took maid mainly to look after my child as well as domestic help. The first maid was nonsense and we had to send her immediately , then they replaced with a good maid and increased her salary but after she went to her native I did not get a quality maid for last 2 yrs. At last we got a maid who had TUBERCULOSIS disease. Although the agency knew about it, they increased the salary again for this maid saying she is very efficient and send to her where she has to look after a child.When she started blood vomit immediately we sent her back and now the agency is just playing a game saying if I pay Rs 6k they will send a good maid and not ready to refund my money. This type of agencies should be thrown out of Bangalore and other places where they just want money but cant fulfill our needs.

2007-05-26
Name: rosemary
Subject:  yes they are cheats!
we had asked for a 30 to 40 yr old maid to take care of baby, topwork and cook. Standard services gave us a lady who turned out to be 55 plus and had a bp problem. apart from this she was arthritic, etc. when we took her to a doc cos she was unwell she boasted that she was well to do and had 3 servants in her own home. she had fought with her family and was only looking for a break away from them. and she chose us!!. finally when my kids were back from vacationing with my sister she couldnt even take care of them for even one day and we had to send her off. she was lying and cheating us for all of those 3 weeks and the agency, yes sjitha and bhavani included, were in on this with her.

2006-10-20
Name: Chandrika
Subject:  Do u have any exp?
Hi, In response to the 2 agencies, I would like to know if u have had any good exp with any of them? That will help.
Thanks.

2006-10-18
Name: Manna
Subject:  CHEATING maid agency
Standard Services cheated me big time. They are bloody CHEATS. the maid they sent me ran away after taking an advance, and not only did they not give me her details, but they also didnt send me a replacement and kept ignoring my calls. they also cheated me becuase they asked me for money to buy this maid's bedding, and then the maid later told me that they used the money to buy their own stuff as well. they are the worst agency NEVER go to them.

2006-09-28
Subject:  Domestic help /maid agency
Hey, just to add these are agencies in Bangalore!

Julie
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Domestic Maid/ help Agency

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]