You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Need Advice
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Need Advice
2019-03-13
Name: Tarun Hi, I am Tarun.
I am sitting very confused, caught in thoughts for right or wrong. I am married for almost half a decade now with a daughter of 4 year. My wife, though very loyal, has not been able to keep my happy. I feel the compatibility and time lacks. Further, the physcial relations are really drowning as she is always under other topics so much that she can' t keep me happy. Ours was arranged marraige but, since my daughter was born, I was always caught in my thoughts of wrong and right. I always wanted to be a loving and loyal husband and father but, i am always feeling very lonely, Somewhere in my heart, i am not completely happy and searching for someone of my given situation Please suggest what do I do..??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2019-03-15
Anonymous Name: Tarun
Subject:  RE:Need Advice
Hey Tanisha... True but do you think i have not tried all that.. definitely and inturn i also asked her that we shall for tour just me and her leaving the kind with the granny but na.. either it was postponed or cancelled always.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2019-03-19
Name: Tanisha
Subject:  RE:RE:Need Advice
This happenned to my sister but my brother in law did not give up.Used to get physical at every opportunity and finally one day the spark reignited. He also had to make some rules bargaining hard: My sis cooperated. She is on the family way now :). All the best in your efforts.May the spark reignite
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2019-03-15
Name: Tanisha
Subject:  RE:RE:Need Advice
Sometimes, desire just wanes. You need to connect with her to see what works.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2019-03-14
Anonymous Name: Tanisha
Subject:  RE:Need Advice
Happens after the birth of your first child. Why not rekindle the spark so as to speak? Go for a family holiday. Then on weekends watch some movie(s) /go for dinner etc and take it from there?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need Advice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Need Advice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Need Advice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Too big for wife
Nisha dear - I don't measure happiness. Just enjoy it... - Devika [View Message]
Ya true...I wana shr my first ... - Nisha [View Message]
RE:RE:Frustrated.. plz help
Thank dear but I can't able to stop..I feel attracted now... - Veena [View Message]
Wow dear u r so lucky .Whts his size?..... - Nisha [View Message]
RE:Too big for wife
Do you have a medical condition that warrants this? My husband has a big one and i absolutely enjoy it. It's like a hose watering the garden. And feels nice, fresh and cool. In fact, it's enjoyable to pull it and do some self service: so we have 2 rounds morning and night: self service and served :)... - Devika [View Message]
RE:Frustrated.. plz help
Since it is thought that is triggering this, imagine your BF is at work when you're enjoying with your husband. Also, try to get pregnant fast. The first child should help. The comfort of a caring husband is the best. BF is past. Forget him... - Tanisha [View Message]
Get a hard errection and go easy - you clearly don't have to work too hard. Second, indulge in enough foreplay so that she's lubricated well enough. Then you will easily and gently glide :). All the best and i envy your wife... - Sonali [View Message]

Baby - Baby Photo Contest | Lucky Names | Lucky Birthdates | Horoscopes | Chinese Calendar | Compatibility Test | Fun Zone
Parenting - Message Boards | Planning a Baby | Pregnancy | Parents of Babies | Baby Names | Baby Name Poll | Birth Announcements | Parenting Quiz
Family - Cooking Club | Love & Relationships | Beauty Tips | Kids Weight Calculator | Recipe Maker
General - Calorie Counter | Personality Quiz | Love Signs | Compatibility Quiz

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2019 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.