You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Ans me plz
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Ans me plz
2018-07-08
Name: Vandana Sharma i m 32 married women.Recently we shift our flat. my hubby work in offc and 1 kid is in school.
From day one i notice that our neighbour of 38 age has lust eyes on me. He generally come in our flat and talk to my husband.my husband has good relationship with him so sometime i too talk to him.
one day when my hubby was in offc and kids was in school he come to my flat and started talking to me.i too talk normally but son he starts flirt with me..he say i like to u frm the day he saw to me.i simply resist to himbut he was in full mood. suddenly he smooch me and started kissing to me.i again resist him but he dont leave me and keep kissing me..that time i also dont knw how but support him and then we kissed each other pationately. that time i was ready for all this dont knw how..then he catch mee and take me to my bedroom but suddenly someone called him frm outside and he left me and promice me that he will come soon and love withme.
i was in shocked.dont knw waht will happend.
advise me what i do plz.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2018-08-19
Name: Vandana Sharma
Subject:  RE:Ans me plz
hello rohan
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-25
Name: Rohan
Subject:  RE:RE:Ans me plz
Hi.vandana..whts goin on
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-18
Name: Lallu
You must be somewhere in UP / Bihar. These kind of things happen mostly there. They believe in treating thy neighbor with LUV ..hahahaha
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-08-18
Name: Kim
Tell him it's over and you want nothing to do with him. He should stop coming to your house. See how he reacts. If he truly cares then he will respect your decision. Let us know. Goodluck!

2018-08-10
share gmail id to contact me only ladies

2018-08-16
Please do rply

2018-08-16
Helo vandna wana talk to u

2018-08-08
Name: Manisha
Hey vandana what happened that day plz share

2018-08-10
not able to post...

2018-08-02
Name: Manisha
Hello vandana..anything happened till now? ? Plz share

2018-08-06
Name: Vandana sharma
yup i did with him

2018-08-02
Name: sunil
No one can help you here to find out a solution for your situation.Its in your hand, you have to take a decision. whether to meet him for your personal joys or not. Everyone has their own darker side.

2018-07-31
Name: Asha
Hi vandan..still in contact with him? My sons maths teacher has bad eyes on me now i am confused!! !

2018-08-02
what u think abt him share here plz and be in contact. i too need advises

2018-08-02
yes

2018-07-12
Name: Ranjana
Hi vandana.what happened next???still in touch??

2018-08-02
yup i meet him

2018-07-08
Name: Rasjesh
Hi Vandana,
I don't think whatever you are doing is correct. Don't allow him inside ur flat when u r alone
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Ans me plz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Ans me plz

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Ans me plz

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hubby share me
hi plz mailat boyagovindsevensix at g mail dot com, will advise you personally... - gvoind [View Message]
RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
True

Its looks even great when it seen from it saree... - Kites [View Message]
RE:RE:hubby share me
My huby insisting me to do the sm..wht should i do?... - Trisha [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hello Ms. Krishnan,
I think you should not wear that low as the students will stop concentrating on their studies, which is why they come to college.Please don't take this personal but you don't have to show your lower belly to build your confidence. You are beautiful, smart and that by itself should make you feel good. You can do that outside if you want, but in col... - Taneja [View Message]
RE:Sperm donor
Hey you are funny. And how much do you want for them LOL.... - To SAN [View Message]
RE:RE:Husband's attraction for saree
O lala :). He sure has the hots for you. Keep it that way before he goes and gets attracted to someone else. That would not be good to marriage life.... - OUI [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
I kinda like how it sounds, 5 inches below deep navel ;)... - Abhi [View Message]