You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >BangaloreMom?

Milestones:BangaloreMom?
2007-11-05
Name: Athi Is there any bangalore mom in this group?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-04-15
Name: sm
Subject:  Thanks
Thanks for ur useful information.....I will try to be more careful in future .....but actually iam little bit tensed n feeling guilty for my baby.....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-15
Subject:  please help me
my son is 6 mnths old n he fell down 2 times from the bed.....mostly i will try not to leave him alone but twice it happened like with in 2 min he fell down ....iam so much worried , we don' t have that much space in both the bedrooms that we can put some mattress down ....how to manage with him iam not able to understand
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-15
Name: Mel
Subject:  Hi SM
All babies fall sometime or the other. You need to take precautions to minimise the number of times he falls. Babies skull bones are not joined yet, so it can take some number of falls. But, if you ever notice any bleeding (ears, nose or mouth) take him to the doctor immediately. Second, if he seems dazed or semi conscious, also take him to the doc immediately.

Try and shift your bed so that two sides are against 2 walls. And once you put him on the bed, barricade the other two sides with lots of bolsters, pillows etc.

He´ s just 4 months old, as he gets older and starts getting more mobile, it will be better if you put him on a mattress. If there is no space, put a single mattress down just for you and him to sleep.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-15
Subject:  hi
me too bangalore mom, here in b' lore for last 7 yrs

2008-03-03
Name: roopanag
Subject:  bangalore mum
hi i am a bangalore mum too..my daughter is 8 months old....anybody here ill with the flu??? iam down with cold and am afraid i will pass it to my baby....

2008-01-21
Name: spk
Subject:  Re:Bangalore mom
I am a bangalore mom too

2008-01-07
Name: nina
u can go to The baby shop, loc on ulsoor road.

2007-12-23
Name: Preethi Bhat
Subject:  Bangalore Mom!
Hi my name is Preethi and my daughter is gonna turn 5 months old tomorrow!! So Athi, why did you want to know if there are any Bangalore moms around?

2007-12-24
Name: Athi
Hi Preeti,
Just to share the shops and products availability i was asking since i m new to bangalore .so was asking ,but late response when reply came i was unable to reply .I m in bangalore malleshwaram.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-12-06
Name: ramya
Subject:  from B´ lore
i' m form Bangalore, right now in New zealand. I have a 6 1/2 month babby girl.

2007-11-22
Name: Vidhya
Subject:  Hi
Hi,

I am a bangalore mom too. My son was born on 24th October 2007 :).

Vidhya

2007-11-19
Name: ravina
hi
im from blore too
have a 22 months old son
Ravina

2007-11-17
Name: roopa
Subject:  hi I am a Bangalore mom
Hi i m roopa ..........just for ur information I hve 3n half yr old boy
Akshath..hw abt u

2007-11-15
Name: s
Subject:  yup
me from b' lore

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
BangaloreMom?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
BangaloreMom?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
BangaloreMom?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
9.5 months milestones
My DS is 9.5 months old and does not clap wave or point at things !! I will put down a list which he is good at and which one worries me.

He is good at :
1.Smiling , he smiles back and forth , if me and husband are talking and laughing he comes in between and shares smiles and laughter with us , he responds to name ( not frequently though need to call 3-... - Ay Ski [View Message]
RE:slow learner
Hi Basha,

Please connect via gmail. I can help.... - Mykidsspl [View Message]
hello jayashree
dont get afraid and dont loose hopes, your son is absolutely fine, and give him the proper tuition and avoid more playing periods of his, and you should teach him at home when you will get free time.... - praglabh [View Message]
hello jayashree,
i m also having same problem, my son is now 6 years old, and he face difficulties to identify the characters like he cant identify he alphabets also phonetics.... - vilas [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Hi there yes this is a very common issue and you should not worry at all and then one must always try to avoid this because the child needs the mother only, so please understand and do not worry so much.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear please do not worry so much as this is very common and you should not think so much for this and also make sure that if your child is also not feeling good then try avoid doing that.... - Anju [View Message]
Hi there this is very common issue and one must see to that the child should not feel nervous as the child will always loves to be in those arms to whom he or she sees the most as they are comfortable with them.... - Anaida [View Message]