You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Dads Looking to Adopt a Child
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Dads Looking to Adopt a Child
2010-10-28
Name: Editor Why do men adopt? Can a single man adopt a child? Can gay couple be allowed to adopt a child?

Click here to read the complete article.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-05-16
Name: Kevin
Subject:  Single men adopting
single men can adopt easily.though adoption laws are stringent for married couples so it will be a bit harder for singles. The rules of adoption varies from country to country. they just have to go through the same process that anyone else looking to adopt has to go through. some countries do not allow single men to adopt but now many countries do allow.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-16
Name: Ritchie
Subject:  Sinle men adopting
A number of factors have encouraged the acceptance of single-parent families. Despite the greater acceptance of single-parent adoption, the traditional view of parenting, that a child needs a mother and a father for healthy growth and development exists.Agencies have varying policies in dealing with single applicants. Some don´ t accept them. Single men face even tougher scrutiny as they are asked intimate questions about their sexuality, motives, friends, and living arrangements.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-16
Name: Sushi
Subject:  Men and adoption
Men adopt for different reasons. Some men want to remain single but they may want to have the company of a child so they adopt. Many men are also influenced by celebrities and they think of this as a noble process. some are rich and they think of helping needy children by adopting them and taking care of them. Some rich and single men mostly adopt so that they have someone to love and spend life with. gay men wanting to have a child adopt as they cannot have a child of their own.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dads Looking to Adopt a Child

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
eligibility criterion for blind parent
My sister is 29, blind and unmarried. She wants to adopt a baby girl. Does she eligible to adopt? Plz answer ... - Sruthi Rajanala [View Message]
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]