You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Hospital(Maternity) near to HSR Layout,B

Health Concerns:Hospital(Maternity) near to HSR Layout,Bangalore
2011-11-28
Name: Kamalini Mishra Hi,
I am 5th month pregnant and we are seeing Dr Sangeeta Gomes who sits in various hospitals like St Philomenas, Apollo etc.Her clinic is in HSR layout which is near to our place.
I would like to know
1) Do we have some first hand reviews of Dr Sangita Gomes ?
2) How is St Philomenas for delivery ?
3) We have cashless facility and we can spend max 50K for delivery. Please suggest some near by alternative fair hospitals with good nursing staff.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-21
Name: Shubham
Subject:  RE:Hospital(Maternity) near to HSR Layout,Bangalore
Hi there this is very good to hear but then if you want to know more about the medical policy you can directly have a word with your agent from whom you remove the policy as he or she will guide you properly.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-21
Name: Sangeeta
Hi dear please google it and you will find many option for your hospital and then select the best hospital for your delivery and also do not worry at all as there you will come to know about the cost as well.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-21
Name: Seema
Hi dear this is really good to hear but then please select the hospital wisely according tome you should select the hospital near your house as this will easy to travel and it will not have a problem for your family as well.

2017-03-21
Name: Sarita
Hello dear this is really a good news to hear and must tell you that the doctor is also the best as the same doctor was when i was pregnant and must tell you that she treated me very well and will recommend you to not change the doctor.

2017-03-21
Name: Shivangi
Hi dear all the best for your delivery and please do not panic at all as your husband will take care of all these thing you just be normal and feel happy about the coming child rest all will be taken care of.

2017-03-21
Name: Anjali
Hi there please feel free to have a word with the doctor and take her suggestions as she will guide you properly and will not give you wrong suggestions so please make sure you are choosing the right hospital for your delivery.

2017-03-21
Name: Anamika
Hi Kamalini good to hear about the news my best wishes are with you and with your family as i am not from that area so have no idea at all, All the best dear and please give us the good news soon.

2017-03-21
Name: Anaida
I think you have chosen the best doctor but the hospital is not good so please choose some other hospital and rest be sure that what you choose should be near by to your own house so it is easy to travel.

2017-03-21
Name: Anju
Hello dear frankly speaking have no idea about it but then you can always visit some other hospitals also and ask your husband to have done the survey and then accordingly select the best hospitals for you.

2017-03-21
Name: Aditi
Hi dear nothing to worry as you are in safe hands and the doctor is best, so please be rest assured and do not panic at all and the place which you have choose is also the best.

2013-08-09
Name: Kamalini
Subject:  
My kid is now one year old and should have not waited so long to share our experience with Dr Sangeetha. She has been a through professional and perfect caring doctor. She listened all our ' foolish' anxious queries with patience and advised us accordingly . She is not in hurry and gives ample time and patience hearing. My wife was very scared during delivery.She came to hospital almost immediately and took charge of the situation. Even after the delivery, when my wife was facing problem feeding our new born \" hanu\" , it was she who helped her. In fact, my wife understood only after Dr Sangeetha guided her. She was there till my baby started sucking. Many times, what all we needed was patience hearing and discussion with her.She went beyond her normal duties to help my wife .
what impressed us the most is her caring nature and the eye for details. I will recommend her any day.

PS: Its time to start a new thread as kamalini is expecting her second child. Doctor counseled us and we are going ahead with second child. Tough days ahead,indeed.

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Hospital(Maternity) near to HSR Layout,Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]