You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >citypride school
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:citypride school
2010-01-15
Name: Falguni Shah Please any one can tell about citypride school Nigdi-pune? my kid is in LKG in Poday jumbo kids pimpri. but m not at all happy with managements n teachers. can any one help me please.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-11
Name: Reema
Subject:  RE:citypride school
Hi Falguni, i am first time hearing something bad about jumbo kids as there are alot of good reviews i have heard till date from most of the friends. can you tell in detail about your experience.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-02
Name: Prashant
City Pride school in Nigadi is good school according me reasons being
1. My daughter (currently in UKG) is enjoying the school with her studies and play and other activities.
2. She talk positive about teachers and helper staff. We have seen teachers and helper staff is very responsible.
3. Being a parent I have personally interacted with director of school, teachers of schools, staff of the school, few parents of the student and even students of the school and so far my experience is very positive
4. School focus is on "ALL round development of students"
5. Most of the processes (corresponds to academic development, spots and extra activities )are already in place and which have resulted in good results year on years.
6. Good thing is there is forum between school staff (director is also part of it) and parent where lots of brainstorming happens on what best we can do for betterments of students all round development. And in reality we are seeing suggestions (based on merits and feasibility) are implemented for betterment of everyone.
7. So far we have seen good things and where ever there is scope of improvement management is taking efforts to make it better.

Regarding choosing school for your kids, my suggestions are
1. Go to school personally which you are looking for your kid(s)
2. If you get an opportunity talk with teachers and understand their methods or teaching style and way of handling kids
3. Observe kids when they leave the school and notice their interaction with teachers and helping staff, at the same time see check how teachers and helping staff handling kids
4. Talk with kids and their parent to know real feedback
5. See the infrastructure and facilities provided by school
6. try to find out what is the AIM of school while developing your kid
i.e. It is purely academic, or more on sports or mix balance of academic and sports.
Choose the school accordingly
7. fee structure and government approval for school
Hope this helps
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-29
Name: Sakshi
City pride is also a good school but then if you had put your kid in Poday jumbo then you might have heard good reviews about it too so this time instead of taking reviews from others go to the school and see the management and teachers.

2016-08-20
Name: NN
If you are not happy with the staff and teachers then you should change your child's school as soon as possible and before your kid has any problem with them, as if he gets the fear of school or teachers then it will be very difficult.

2016-07-08
Name: Naga
Hi Shah,
By looking at the school name it is some what better but until we get in to that we will never exactly what it is.

2016-07-01
Name: Barbie
Hi Falguni,
Schools are foundation and children will be learning all from the school only and it is responsible of parents that they must know every single detail of school.

2016-06-22
Name: Manah
Hi Shah,
So city pride by name it is looking and sounding is good.But you have decide school good or bad after seeing it physically only.

2016-06-16
Name: Basu
Hi Falguni,
City pride school might be popular in that particular area only.I wish parents would take care all the factors and then join in the school and also.

2016-06-09
Name: Meera
Hi Shah,
City pride,name of school is very nice.But what about the management is it good or bad.First you have to find whether system is proper or not .Later you join your kid in the school.

2016-06-02
Name: Fareed
Hi Shah,
Before joining any school you have to find about that school.Try to find about the management and clarify all your doubts from the parents who had joined their kids in the school also.

2016-05-27
Name: Medha
Hi Falguni,
So did you find the good schools which would you think better can you state and it will be useful for all the people also if you share the details of the school also and it will be useful for all the parents also.

2016-05-17
Name: Dev
Hi Falguni,
So can you say what was the problem you have faced from the school and it would be better you share all those problems and you will get the answer from the forum also and it will be given idea to all parents.

2016-05-15
Name: Kiran
hi Falguni,
You have to find about the school before you join them then only you will know about the school completely also but nothing was happen until now also you just try to change the school if you were not happy for next year.

2016-05-12
Name: Preethi
hello Shah,
So what had happened later because there were many schools and in which school you have joined can you share that if possible we too will know about that school and even share the reason also behind that.

2016-05-10
Name: Sweety
Hello Shah,
So you are looking for good schools and you need to find about the schools you should search for good one because all schools has become so commercial and you need to be careful from such schools also.

2016-04-28
Name: Pari
Hello Falguni,
So you want to know about the school which you have mentioned it would be better you try to find about the school because after joining the kid it will not be so hard to you also if they make any changes.

2016-04-11
Name: Nikki
Hi Falguni Shah,
When you are not happy with the management and staff over their you can change the school know.You need to check on your own if you are satisfied only then you need to join your kid in that play school.I wish you had taken good decision only.

2015-12-18
Name: Sneha
Subject:  primary school
Hi all, all these comments seems to be old. Does anybody sending their kids to pune international school. I am staying in wakad and I really confused between schools.

2016-01-24
Name: sonia
Subject:  hi
recently shifted to pune do you know any good schools in there for my 3rd std kid.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-24
Name: Mohit
Subject:  plzz donot go to city pride school nigdi
No matter if ur kid has to go to a govt. school for a yaer or two, but pls donot send ur kids to this stupid school...They will disturb ur kid mentally..
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
citypride school

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
citypride school

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
citypride school

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Podar International School
hello sn,
if you are not able to search on google, then you can personally go to school and visit the school, atleast you will get the idea about school surrounding and teaching staff, also you can take reviews from parents.... - saurabh [View Message]
hello sn,
your kid is in 4 th standard now and the poddar international school is good, its CBSE board school, its good school, you can take admission for your kid in this school, its good decision.... - abhay [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
in nerul the poddar international school is very good, which is CBSE board school, the teaching staff is very good, and the facilities provide to kids also good, you can think on that.... - ramesh [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
there are many international school available in navi mumbai, you can search on google and try to find out the exact location of schools, which is up to your mark go and inquiry of school.... - ranjana [View Message]
hello sn,
if you want to know about this poddar international school in nerul, so you should search on google, and take the reviews of parents, about this school and teaching staff, this is helpful for you.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello dear that is really the best school and you should send your kid as soon as possible as that is the best and you will not find any better school than that, please according to me you should send your kid and should not think twice on the same.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello Shilpi according to you should send the kid to that school which you think is the best and not according to the reviews as you will get mixed reviews and you will not be able to decide as which is the best so according to me please select based on your thoughts.... - Anaida [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.