You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy
2008-07-31
Name: Editor What do you think about teenage pregnancy? Do you agree that teenage mother go through lots of problems? What can be done to prevent teenage pregnancy?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-13
Name: Hera
Subject:  RE:Preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy
Hi this is the time when you need to take care of your daughter in the best ways or else you will land up into a lot of trouble. Yes this phase is quite difficult to handle if at all such things happen
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey Editor

Teenage pregnancy is one of the worst things happening to the young girls these days.It is better to be in control of relations before marriage so that you can avoid such teenage pregnancies.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Teenage pregnancy is a bad issue.It should never be entertained.Youngsters face a lot of problems with this issue.Make teenagers aware of disadvantages of teenage pregnancy.

2016-04-29
Name: Mrunali
Hello Editor,
As per my knowledge pregnancy in teenage does not be so harm because our elder people gave birth to our parents in teenage only and they are healthy also.And their immunity will be very high also.

2016-04-12
Name: No Name
Hi Every one,
I would prefer teenage pregnancy would be the best because our ancestors has followed to do only.So what would be the result then what is the result we do have good results only.I wish it is good for health.

2015-12-30
Name: prekshafashionworldgmailcom
Subject:  abortion
ofcourse thats only the way we have to take and go ahed in life,,,,,

2016-01-25
Name: suchit
Subject:  hi
but it is the problem when you conceive if you take precautions then it will not happen. and abortion does not always good for the life of mother anything can be happen. so using contraceptives oral or condom it will be good rather than going for the adoption.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-08
Name: ashish
Subject:  think about ur self
plz dont wast ur life .

2008-08-04
Name: Doctor Jyot
Subject:  preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy
Abstinence is the Answer. But teenagers are getting too much exposure to sex related material nowadays over television & internet & DVD. So it is difficult for teenage boy and girl to follow abstinence for more than 10 years till they get married.
Masturbation is one safe answer to satisfy the sexual urge and fantasy. It does not have any risk of STD or AIDS. The second option is 100% protected sex. Third answer is Abortion. Indian society is not yet ready to accept teenage pregnancy or pregnancy outside the wedlock.
So explaining Masturbation and clarifying myths will help the Indian teenagers.
Doctor Jyot from teensNparents

2008-07-31
Name: Steve A.
Subject:  use birth control
I think parents should be more open to their teens. Many parents think that if they are informing their children about various contraceptives such as condoms and birth control pills, they are giving open permission to have sex. Parents should show their kids videos based on teenage pregnancy. They should let their children know the life story of teenage mothers who suffer a lot. Parents should give their children sex education at proper age. The best thing is explain to your child the importance of virginity. Tell them about STDs, HIV and AIDS. Children should know the importance of protection. Many western celebrities are creating an image that it is OK to have a baby at teenage. Government should be doing much more awareness campaigns.

2008-07-31
Name: Shriram
Subject:  scenario in India
Child marriages are still happening in India which results into teens becoming mothers. Teens are not aware about contraceptives most of the time. In many cases a girl comes to know that she is pregnant only after 5months when she starts feeling the movements of the baby. If teenage mother is unwed then she is subject isolation, disgust, guilt and trauma. She would have not friends to support her. Her family has to bear all the expenses of her pregnancy. Most of the time teenage girls are deceived and they are forced to have sexual intercourse. Other pregnancies are outcome of rape, abuse or child marriage. Lack of awareness about sex education in rural as well as urban India is the main cause of the teenage pregnancies.

2008-07-31
Name: Lisa
Subject:  abortion is the only way
Hi I am Lisa. My boyfriend and I were dating each other since two years. We had physical relationship. Each time we took proper precaution. Last month we had some disputes and we broke off. Later I realised that I am pregnant. I confirmed the pregnancy test twice. I was shattered. My parents did not know about this relationship. I had only one option that is abortion. When I told him about my pregnancy he asked me to do abortion. Somewhere I was feeling like I should give birth to this child but as I was only 18 at that time, it was not easy. I consulted a gynecologist. She asked me to think before taking any step. But finally I choose to abort the child as I wanted to complete my studies then.

2012-12-25
Name: rohit
Subject:  wanna friendship eid lisa
i m IT engineer and luking friendship wid u..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Preventing unwanted teenage pregnancy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.