You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >Jump Rope Challenge
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:Jump Rope Challenge
2007-07-18
Name: Smitha Hi everyone, i would like to know if anyone out there would like to start jump rope challenge, which basically means we would jump rope for fitness and report to each other...or if anyone out there has lost weight using jump rope please adivce and give tips..thanks :)
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-07-31
Name: patlivated
Subject:  wots the status dudies?
leave it sanju-vanju dudies. Ye batao, wt loss status kya hai?

where are you gals standing?
I am still at 78 kgs :( no loss.

have been missing my gym and eating some mangoes (the mango season is going off so got tempted). please encourage moaaaaahh :-( !

sandya .. the name you have given me .. even ppl are recognizing me with that name! i had to change my pseudo name to that!! Thanks, feels good :)

smitha, whats the next date for checking status? please ' facilitate' !
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-04
Name: Smitha
Subject:  Sorry gals!!!!
Well i totally forgot to tell you guys will have give the update...lets do it every 15th of the month. i got a jump rope workout dvd from ropesport...i love it, but its hars....:)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-24
Name: sandya
Subject:  really i don´ t care for Sanju
Hey Smitha, Thanks for saying that i don' t need to care for what Sanju said to me. I really don' t. But her criticism was filled with cynicism and total lack of knowledge as to what she was talking about that i felt compelled to correct her. Just b' cos you have a computer at your disposal and you are good at typing doesn' t mean you can write whatever you want to. That is the point i was trying to address.

Instead of looking out for negativity and trying to pull ppl down, Sanju can also try to contribute constructively and inspire someone to do some good around this board. I know a lot of us are trying to achieve this around here now, so that makes me really happy. Every once in a while someone like Sanju comes along to spoil the whole camaradrie that is going on here. I want the rest of us to recognize such ppl for what they are.

It' s totally cool that Patlivated has also joined this group. I hope all of us could attain the fitness level we are aiming for. Good luck to all of us.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-07-23
Name: fat mom
Subject:  hey
are you the same ... mom of twins?

2007-07-25
Subject:  Well
No i am not..sorry!!!!!

2007-07-21
Name: fat mom
Subject:  count me in too
I too want to join this challenge! But I dont jump rope, I do gym. That shouldnt matter, right? Lets report each other on a weekly basis. I wasnt doing good with keeping my diet and hope this challenge will keep my spirits high and away from food!
Can i join in?

2007-07-20
Subject:  No excuses
Sanju, i am sorry that you feel that i am a hypocrite since i accepted Smitha' s challenge. I am not competing in losing weight, if you notice carefully. Actually i am done losing all the weight that i wanted to. All i am trying here is to keep me out of monotony of working out the same regimen day after day. I am trying to challenge myself physically and i know that i could probably participate in a triathlon to get away from boredom, but my family life doesn' t allow me to do this at this time. Hence i accepted Smitha' s challenge to do something different.

If you find my explanation to be an excuse then so be it. Hope we could overlook the negativity and work towards some common good.

2007-07-20
Subject:  You know what???
Sandya you really don´ t need to say sorry on sanju about this matter, you had a reason to accept this challenge , you do not need to give any explaination on why you choose to do this time....this is suppose to be a fun challenge working towards ones goal: feeling fit!!...that´ s all that matter...i hate when people comment about these stuff..don´ t care about it..!!! Trust me it really does not matter...:)

2007-07-19
Subject:  taking up the challenge
Hey Smitha, i used to do this a very long time ago and have no clue as to how good i am still at it. Anyway, i' d love to try this just for the heck of getting out of the monotony of doing the same routine day after day. So, let me know what i need to do and how are we going to challenge each other in doing better. Sandya

2007-07-20
Name: Sanju
Subject:  lol
I remember many days back someone had put up a similar post and asked people to challenge and compete for weight loss. At that time same person sandhya had replied and critisised that idea and said it was a pessimistic approach or something. Lol. It seems pitiably ironical to see you accepting this jump rope challenge now. Whatever your objective may be but smitas objective is same. To compete for losing weight and inches. People should stop being hypocrites. And please! dont start giving explanations and excuses for this now. Rofl.

2007-07-20
Subject:  Well let´ s try it this way...
Since we cannot give our email address her...we would just have to trust each other...we will give each other update every week, and how long we jump roped for....and by the end of august we will see if we lost any weight or inches....and see if we can continue this excercise..this is the only way i can think of..if you got another idea please let me know...the challenge will start on July 19th, 2007. what country are you from..i know you are indian..but what city are you from?? I am from U.S in california...

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jump Rope Challenge

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Jump Rope Challenge

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Jump Rope Challenge

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:After birth Massage Centres in Bangalore.
hello shilpa,
you home in city and you can collect information from your surrounding area, you can take help from other person too, it will be helpful to solve your problem.... - yogita [View Message]
RE:Will masturbation affect my married life?
hello raj,
yes you are right masturbating affect the sexual life, so it will effect on sexual life and may be you cant satisfies your wife. you enjoy your life now, but think about future.... - latika [View Message]
RE:RE:Navel shape and size
Hi. I need to attract my boy friend to my navel. He pokes it. But not always. I need to poke and eat by him my navel always. I love it. What should I do for it. Please advice.
Thank you!... - Shany [View Message]
hello raaj,
its normal thing dont get panic because of this situation, production of sperm which in turn helps to keep your prostrate glands in good order also, you and your wife will be satisfied.... - tarun [View Message]
hello raaj,
there is no harm or no side effects in masturbate its is not bad habit, its healthy life, its not put bad effect on your x life, you will be able to satisfy to your wife so be confident.... - rahul [View Message]
hello raaj,
from the situation you share here, its not big problem, every guy done same thing and then they start in same way, about married life, so dont think much and enjoy your marrital life.... - fatima [View Message]
hello raaj,
dont be so much afraid, just find the right person partner who is understand you, and try to understand your feelings towards her, so then there is no problem you would face onwards.... - ragini [View Message]