You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >3rd preg at 35

Health Concerns:3rd preg at 35
2011-04-05
Name: hubby Guys! I am 38 and my wife is 36. we already have 2 sons 14 and 9. She missed her monthlys. Though we take adequate precautions, only today the gynac told her she is 5 weeks up. She doesn' t want the 3rd child but I want. She says she is more than happy with the 2 kids and now she doesn' t have strength to bear the 3rd one as she is asthamatic and has Thyroid and has gone weak from inside. She can no longer she run around for school admissions, play groups, other activities. She says we will turn quite old before the 3rd child gets admission in college and it will look very embarrasing for us and the child. Its not that we cannot afford the 3rd child.

I am already loving the fatherly feeling and want a girl child and although the gynac has not confirmed, but we both have a very strong feeling that its a girl child only.

Can you' ll suggest whether we should go for the 3rd child. Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-24
Name: Ankita
Subject:  RE:3rd preg at 35
Let your wife decides as its very important her to be strong and take the decision sit with your wife and discuss properly on this issue.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-12
Name: shilpa
do you want to make a cricket team? No right? so let your wife enjoy what she wants to do...why are you keen on going against here. and are we your family members that you asking us whether you should go for 3rd child or not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-12
Name: Raghu
Sit quietly and understand her issues too. You will relax after having s()x but for 9 months she has to bear everything. so you cannot just think about yourself. it has to be two way not one way

2017-01-12
Name: Sunita
If your wife isn't agreeing to have kids you can always go for adopton. All you need is kid. And so you can go for adoption and have kids. So your wife is happy and even you are happy.

2017-01-12
Name: Sudha
Agreed. it will be too late if you plan it at a later stage. I would suggest her to ask her once again and make her understand that if it gets late you will be old. so do it now.

2017-01-12
Name: Romi
You as a good husband should understand your wife instead of going against her likes and desires. She has to take care of her house, kids, you and herself and upon that you want to give her that extra burden.

2017-01-12
Name: Swetha
You are talking senseless things. If she is not ready to have kid how can you even force your decision on her? She has to carry baby for 9months. Not you. so her decision is more important here. Not yours.

2017-01-12
Name: Raman
having a baby is not just your decision. You need to understand her concerns too. I dont know what is making you think to go for 3rd baby. Having 2 kids is a good thing. You should think about this..

2016-10-02
Name: rita
hey i think bearing a child is not a cake walk you should consider what you wife feels as already she have had two deliveries she should be in the position to bear the pain again if she is not happy you should let her do what she wants to.

2012-11-06
Name: Ekta
Subject:  Precautions
Right precautions must be taken if you do not want children instead of getting the child aborted and feeling guilty. Please use contraceptives like copper T which are more reliable and affordable whicn many women in India make use of.

2011-04-14
Name: vipin
Subject:  Health Concerns
The \" healthcare system\" fraud that has thrived on the treatment of human body dehydration, its manifestation, and adaptive processes with chemicals and procedures has devastated our society.
-----------------
Ayurvedic & Herbal

2011-04-14
Name: vipin
Subject:  health care
The health care fraud that has thrived on the of human body dehydration, its manifestation, and adaptive processes with chemicals and procedures has devastated our society.
-------------------
Ayurvedic & Herbal
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-04-08
Name: Babita Rawat
Subject:  3rd Child
Hi, nice to hear that you need a girl child. But as you have already two than according to my opinion dont think about the 3rd one. I am totally agree with your wife' s opinions. As u wrote that you are financially strong for 3 children but your wife is not prepared physically. Try to understand from her part. giving birth a child is not a easy thing, its very difficult and I dont think she is ready physically as well mentally. You have a very happy family with 2. Dont worry if you have not a girl. Try to understand about the population of India also, which is growing day by day. Rest its all depend on you what you want. All the Best.

2011-04-05
Name: AA
Subject:  Adoption
Hi.If you are from North,East or West of India,
Regards, Priyanka

2011-09-12
Name: AVK
Subject:  1 Yr Ol Baby Boy for Adoption
Hi,
I work in IT Industry Bangalore, my neighbour is a north-east gal. She wants to give her 1 yr old Baby Boy for adoption. I´ m halping her in this regard.

Kindly see if any body is looking for adoption.

Regards,
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
3rd preg at 35

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
3rd preg at 35

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
3rd preg at 35

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]