Name: S
Subject:   pohe
Hi
K, Nandini,Sharmila,Deepti,Laxmi and Gouri
Can u share ur recipe of pohe.
(with different types)

TV pahatana pohe kayla mast maja yete.
bye
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-05-11
Name: nandini
Subject:  hi
Hi s,
Good to hear dat u liked bhaji.its my fav too.my mom used make all the time....some time we used to eat it as noodles..yumm.so u work there?...right now i m live in CA wid my hubby n dd.
i will sure send u some good recipe.i m really big fan of cooking specialy new things:).
till then take care.....bye bye
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-05-06
Subject:  me marathi
hi friends
I would like to make new friends...right now i in california(brea).looking forword to have marathi frinds.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-16
Name: anamika
Subject:  Hi
Hi
i stay in culver city?
tu kuthe rahtes?
take care

2007-05-10
Subject:  Hote ase kadhi kadhi
Hi
I did already.Bhaji sundar zali hoti.Mi pani drain karunach bhaji keli.
Thanks again bcoz my husband and son likes kurdayachi bhaji.
I am from UK (london).
take care bye

2007-05-10
Subject:  1 thing!
arre i forgot to told u dat drain the water from the kurdayee tukada n fry them wid onion....i hope u hvnt made bhaji yet.....i was really in hurry dat day.... ajun kay chala aahe.r u from US too??...chalo take care......bye bye

2007-05-09
Subject:  Thanks
Hi Nandini
Thank U for sending recipe of kurdayachi bhaji. Today i will try it.

2007-04-18
Name: Deepti Oak
Subject:  Hi
I am a Marathi, living near Philadelphia. Since a couple of years I have acquired a liking for cooking and I am always at a loss for new recipes and ideas.

2007-04-16
Name: Sharmila
Subject:  Marathi
Hi,
Sharmila from Mumbai, Andheri. Tell me what else? Are you originally from India? tell me more.. i like to make friends.

2007-05-11
Subject:  HELLO
Hi sharmila...
I m from mumbai(bhandup) too.but right now residing in CA.hows life there??.......its been long time i ve been to india....i really miss india.ajun kay chalal aahe.....tikade bharpur garmi asel sadhya....??
chal keep in touch...bye

2007-04-12
Subject:  White dhirade
Hi
My mother makes this,But we called amboli.Its make from rice flour,jeera,salt (optional hing and haldi).Mix all them, make batter like dosa batter.
& make it.Serve with green chatney.

pahilyanda tavyaver chikatatat.pan telacha vapar kela tar chiktat nahit.
Bidacha tava vaparla tar khup changale.
Bye

2007-04-08
Subject:  Marathi
I m also marathi. What next? Can u write some special recipes, whichever u like.
I like Kurdyachi Bhaji but don' t know how to cook Please help me.

2007-05-06
Subject:  kurdyachi bhaji
hi friends

kanad kurdyee recipe:
1)take 4,5 kurdaye(tukada) or howmuch u want and soak them in plenty of water for about hour or so...
2)then cut finaly 2 or 1 big red onion u can add more onion...it tastes gr8.
now..for heat the oil about 2 ,3 tbs.add jeera n rai..let them crackel then add onion ,lil bit haldi and red chilli powder. let the onion turn transfrent then add kurdaye tukada and fry fro 4,5 mits.....ur kurdayee subzi ready.

2007-04-11
Name: k ghare
Subject:  Dhirda
Hey white dhirda chi recipe mahiti aahe ka konala ?

2007-04-09
Subject:  Recipes
Hi,
Whichever recipe u like , send it. I would like to share with u.
I am in UK.

2007-04-09
Name: k ghare
Subject:  Hey
Hey S! I can post some recepies ,i am sorry mala kurdya chi bhaji kashi karaichi hey mahiti nahi, pan papad chi bhaji sarkhi karat aastil asa vatat, will let u know soon. Mag tu atlanta la aahaes ka ?

2007-04-03
Name: kanchan
Subject:  Hello
Hey! g8 to get reply. i am in atlanta alpharetta with my husband, where are u guys? right now ?,Want t0 make new marathi friends .

2007-04-03
Name: gauri
Subject:  hi
hi im marathi from india...

2007-04-03
Name: laxmi
Subject:  Me Marathi
Yes. I am Marathi.

Tell me.

2007-08-02
Name: alaka
Subject:  Me Marathi
Hey hi I´ m Alaka Sathaye...Marathi gal..mala tumachyash gappa tappa marayala khooop avadatil...bye for now

Regards
alaka
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Food Talk
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Marathi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :
Marathi

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Food Talk
& Answers to Topic :
Marathi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hello anyone from kakinada
Hi i am hearing this place for the very first time. However, if you are fine you can surely share the information with us we will help you out if at all we can in some or the other ways.... - Brahmi [View Message]
RE:first time egg eater
Hi with time you will be able to eat it. During the start you will face trouble. Or else tell doctor to provide you some other option rather than egg. something in veg itself which will stay helpful for you.... - Manju [View Message]
RE:What are you makin today for dinner
Hi Riya, not yet decided here in dubai we have weekend today so might be going out with family for dinner. Most of the people here go for dinner ith their family on thursdays to enjoy the weekend.... - Beejal [View Message]
RE:Hello anyone from kakinada
I have heard the name kakinada for the very first time in my life and i am sorry if i offended anyone but why can you now share it with other people too? What is it about and is it very important?... - Kanak [View Message]
If you want to gain weight then you should not worry about it and eat 2 whole eggs everyday in any form like boiled or omelet. Too much of anything even if healthy, is not right and you should eat everything in limits. ... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:What are you makin today for dinner
I did not make anything special today. Only my daughter was going to be home for lunch so i just made some jeera tadka rice and kidney beans. My daughter loves kidney beans and can eat it everyday without any complain.... - NN [View Message]
There are 2 types of cholesterol and one need to have the knowledge about what is good and what is not to be healthy. The yellow part of the egg has cholesterol but the good one and you don't need to worry if you eat limited eggs.... - NN [View Message]