• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >Sudol Body toner capsules
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Body and Fitness: Sudol Body toner capsules
Name: Shilpa
Date: 2007-07-02
Hello ladies,
I need your help. In one of the magazines I have heard about the sudol body toner capsules for breast enhancement and its availiable on medical stores also. It' s very cheap and affordable. It' s an ayurvedic medicine.
Please tell me if anyone of you has used it or seen the effects of the same. are there any side effects/
if any one of you has any information about this please let me know

Name: B
Subject:  Stay Away !
Date: 2007-07-03
Think about how capsules can ' grow' your breasts. Our breasts grow when we go through puberty and pregnancy. This is because estrogen is produced to prep us for the oncoming changes. When you take capsules that is said to grow breasts, they probably have some hormonal additions or a trigger to make more hormones in our body. If your body is not preparing for any change and you imbalance your system with these pills, there can be side-effects. This is how I see it. So I would strongly warn you against them. I read some users of breast-enhancement pills (not the one you mention) stating side-effects such as missed menstruation, weight gain and hair loss. Decision, hhowever, is yours.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: fat mom
Subject:  no no
Date: 2007-07-02
My strict no no to all such capsules and tablets. Even if they claim no side affects, there are. Beware.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sudol Body toner capsules

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Body Fitness
Hi,

You need not skip your dinner other wise it effects on your biological activities. So you can follow simple tips for example, early sleep & early wake up! It is the foremost thing in globalization days because this is main effecting factor in everyone' s life style.Second one is to reduce your in-taking calories other wise you should do regular excessive... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Breast Size or Shape
There are no any oils or creams to get large breast with in a short period. Even if you use creams, there may be chance to get skin allergies.So my best advise is, to take \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for either enlargement or reduce of breast size. This is only way to overcome from your worries other than pills or creams. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Cosmetic Surgery
Hello Priya,

you can easily overcome from your all worries which regularly you face while your in public transport.So you can choose \" Cosmetic Surgery\" for reducing your breast size unanimously.By taking this surgery, you can get these benefits like, your posture improves, to reduce your neck & back pains and you can get self confidence. ... - shreyas24 [View Message]
Methi for breast
I read that methi dana (fenugreek) are helpful for natural breast enhancement.
How much teaspoon of seeds in how much water should be boiled to drink it and for how many days.
I read it will be more than 3 months before effects are seen.
Also, will this effect my periodic cycle and safeunsafe days?
Any change in body odor?... - Nadia Mustafa [View Message]
navel
Hi

Can you suggest the excersise for it?

Shyj... - shyja [View Message]
Dont Know
I have a friend who does the same as you but he got over it.... - 100 Real [View Message]

No Never. Enjoy Self Pleasure. I started doing self from my 13 years age. I am married now and dad for 2 kids. Still enjoying sex life. So dont worry... - Arun [View Message]

How to End AIDS? Video