---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >Sudol Body toner capsules
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:Sudol Body toner capsules
2007-07-02
Name: Shilpa
Hello ladies,
I need your help. In one of the magazines I have heard about the sudol body toner capsules for breast enhancement and its availiable on medical stores also. It' s very cheap and affordable. It' s an ayurvedic medicine.
Please tell me if anyone of you has used it or seen the effects of the same. are there any side effects/
if any one of you has any information about this please let me know

2016-05-30
Name: Chaitu
Subject:  RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
So can you share what you had done also and does the treatment you had taken is really working or not can you state that and it will be really for all the people also.I hope you would revert also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-24
Name: munni
Hi Shilpa,
Can you say why would you try all those things for the problem to b solved and what had happened had your problem come to an end or not can you say that can you guide what would you suggest for the people of the medicine also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-16
Name: Ria
Hey Shilpa
Dont self treaat yourself. You should consult a doctor and take an advise from. If he agrees to it only then you should go ahead with the medication.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
any medication after doctor's consultancy is safe to use,please dont be hasty on different promotional ads that diverts us from healthy issues.

2016-05-06
Name: Way
Hello Shilpa,
Do you believe in all such products and you can buy if you can use the product and say what had happened also so that would give the other people to use the product or not also.I wish you would post an comment.

2007-07-03
Name: B
Subject:  Stay Away !
Think about how capsules can ' grow' your breasts. Our breasts grow when we go through puberty and pregnancy. This is because estrogen is produced to prep us for the oncoming changes. When you take capsules that is said to grow breasts, they probably have some hormonal additions or a trigger to make more hormones in our body. If your body is not preparing for any change and you imbalance your system with these pills, there can be side-effects. This is how I see it. So I would strongly warn you against them. I read some users of breast-enhancement pills (not the one you mention) stating side-effects such as missed menstruation, weight gain and hair loss. Decision, hhowever, is yours.

2007-07-02
Name: fat mom
Subject:  no no
My strict no no to all such capsules and tablets. Even if they claim no side affects, there are. Beware.

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sudol Body toner capsules

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Navel shape and size
Hi Shyja,
So maintaining the body in an healthy manner is good and it must be done because by doing exercise our bis will be fit and we feel strong also and i hope all women would do the same only.... - Hetal [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
So can you share what you had done also and does the treatment you had taken is really working or not can you state that and it will be really for all the people also.I hope you would revert also.... - Chaitu [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
So can you share what have you done to burn your calories can you say about that and did it got worked also because many women also face the same issue and it will be really helpful for all them.... - Preethi [View Message]
Hi Shyja
So you want to maintain a good fitness for your body then you need to do exorcise and only you will reach what you want and can you share what you have done to reach your goal so that we too can know about that.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
Hi Friend,
So had you tried any of exercise to reduce weight and i think it would be better for you also and i wish you would share for that thing also and .it will be helpful for many ladies also and i hope you would do that... - Nidhi [View Message]
RE:Sudol Body toner capsules
Hi Shilpa,
Can you say why would you try all those things for the problem to b solved and what had happened had your problem come to an end or not can you say that can you guide what would you suggest for the people of the medicine also.... - munni [View Message]
Hi Lady,
I think you had resolved your problem so can you share what you had done to resolve it also and it would be helpful for many other ladies who also wants to try to do the same but not got succeded also.... - Nidhi [View Message]

Funny song on mobile Video..