You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >speech therapist in hyderabad
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:speech therapist in hyderabad
2009-07-01
Name: sowmya krishna a speech therapist can treat delayed speech problems,improve speech clarity,stammering problem.You can contact me if you or your child show such problems.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-09
Name: Ramkrishna
Subject:  RE:speech therapist in hyderabad
Sure. I'm just 20 right now when i will get married and have kids and if my kids have problem will contact you doctor. Thank you for the post
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-09
Name: Ram Ojli
What exactly is SPeech therapy? Back then in my time children used to learn to speak from their parents. I wonder why do they need doctors for speaking. And what do doctors do? How much do they charge?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-19
Name: No name
Some years back people felt ashamed to take help from doctors for some things. Things like speech problem and hearing problems are so common now that more and more speech therapists are needed in hospitals. Find good therapists who will understand you.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hi Sowmya Krishna,
So you are searching for speech therapist in hyderabad.There were many doctors which will help and cures all the patients.They will help you in all ways which you want for your kids.I wish that would help you a lot.

2016-02-09
Name: nik
Subject:  hi
hey i am a speech therapist. u can contact me on my mail id for help!

2016-02-09
hey i am a speech therapist. u can contact on my mail id for help!

2017-01-06
Name: wanted speech therapist
Subject:  RE:hi
hello madam,i want speech therapist for 8 yr old kid...plz contact me or msg me here but i wanted urgentlyy
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-02-09
hey i am a speech therapist. u can contact through email me for help!

2013-11-24
Name: Arti
Subject:  My 2yrs 7 months son speaks hardly 5 words
I live in USA, and have a 2yrs 7 months son he hardly understands what i speak and talks only 5-6 repetitive words, his pediatrician sugested for some tests and those conditions are symptoms of autism, is it really to be worried or is he in USA and not living with many peoples area as in India. We are very much concerned on this please advice me, we are contacting many people to find out what to do, or else we will try to stay in India for few months, will this help him in speech. Please provide me your number so that i can call and discuss my issue clearly. Any help will be grately appreciated.

Thanks

2015-12-11
Name: katya
Subject:  Speech therapy
Hi Aarti,

Wanted to check if you were able to follow any of the suggestions posted here in Hyderabad and were able to see any changes. Pls advice, my nephew is in a similar situation.

Thanks,
Katya

2013-11-24
Name: priyanka
Subject:  speech therapy
hello Arti,
Early intervention will help your child to develop speech and language.As your child is only of 2.7 years there are more chances of getting his speech to normal with speech therapy.I can help/guide you regarding you sons problem.As it is not allowed to post links/contacts on this page,you can search for Ascend speech therapy centre, Hyderabad in google to contact me.

2013-11-19
Name: Surender
Subject:  my son 3.5 yrs old lacks Speech Clarity
My son who is 3.5 years old lacks clarity in speech. Need your help/suggestion.

2013-11-19
Name: priyanka
Subject:  speech therapy
hello Mr. Surendra,
Firstly we need to rule out the possible associated conditions which might be effecting your child´ s speech. For that you have to go for an assessment with a speech therapist. As your child is only of 3.5 years there are more chances of getting his speech to normal with speech therapy. so do not neglect to consult a speech therapist as soon as possible
If you would like to avail our speech therapy services, here is our address
@Ascend speech therapy centre
plot no:94/a, VRC arcade,
opp. Muthoot fin corp,
western hills,
pragathi nagar road, opp JNTU
KPHB, HYD

2013-09-04
Name: Priyanka
Subject:  speech therapy @ Kukatpally
hi! you can contact me for any kind of speech language, voice and fluency problems.
@Ascend speech therapy centre
plot no:94/a, VRC arcade
western hills
pragathi nagar road, opp JNTU
KPHB, HYD

2013-08-28
Name: Sid
Subject:  Pronounciation problem
Hi Sowmya,

Could you please share some details on speech therapist around KPHB colony and kukatpally, as i need to undergo speech therapy for my kid to correct the pronounciation problems.

2013-09-03
Name: Simran
Subject:  Speech Therapist
Hi Sid, you can contact Global Speech And Hearing And Sri Physiotheraphy Clinic in Kukatpally...there address is as follows...Shop No 8 & 12,Padmaja Complex, Beside More Super Market,

2012-03-01
Name: hari
Subject:  Speach therapy
Madam we are looking for speach therapist for my 3.5 years old kid.could you please provide me the contact details.

2012-02-01
Name: Prakash
Subject:  Sppech therapy
Madam Sowmys krishna, I want to know about speech clarity. pl give ur contact detals, regards

2010-10-03
Name: sailesh
Subject:  Speech clarity
My son 11 years old is having speech clarity problems.Could you provide your tel no or reply back.

2010-04-04
Name: shivakumar
Subject:  Looking for speech therapist
My son is 11 years and is staying with my parents in Hyd . We are looking for a speech therapist . Kindly send me your details .
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
speech therapist in hyderabad

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Podar International School
hello sn,
if you are not able to search on google, then you can personally go to school and visit the school, atleast you will get the idea about school surrounding and teaching staff, also you can take reviews from parents.... - saurabh [View Message]
hello sn,
your kid is in 4 th standard now and the poddar international school is good, its CBSE board school, its good school, you can take admission for your kid in this school, its good decision.... - abhay [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
in nerul the poddar international school is very good, which is CBSE board school, the teaching staff is very good, and the facilities provide to kids also good, you can think on that.... - ramesh [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
there are many international school available in navi mumbai, you can search on google and try to find out the exact location of schools, which is up to your mark go and inquiry of school.... - ranjana [View Message]
hello sn,
if you want to know about this poddar international school in nerul, so you should search on google, and take the reviews of parents, about this school and teaching staff, this is helpful for you.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello dear that is really the best school and you should send your kid as soon as possible as that is the best and you will not find any better school than that, please according to me you should send your kid and should not think twice on the same.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello Shilpi according to you should send the kid to that school which you think is the best and not according to the reviews as you will get mixed reviews and you will not be able to decide as which is the best so according to me please select based on your thoughts.... - Anaida [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.