You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Parenting Teen
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Parenting Teen
2007-12-31
Name: Sunita I' m a working mom of two boys aged 13 and 10.
Since to ensure my kids having them reach school in time, I' m bathe them everyday morning. Since this has become a habit they would not bathe till i' m present. The issue here is that my eldest son is a teen shouldn' t he concerned of his nudity and bathe alone.
Please advise?

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-03
Name: ankit
Subject:  RE:Parenting Teen
see you concern is absolutely right and i suggest that you can have an healthy and matured discussion with your elder son about this. however i would suggest not to bathe your younger son daily let him also do the act on his own that he manages on his own and his bathing would not be a problem in future.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-08
Name: Amit
Hi Sunitha,
So since your kids doesn't know any thing they are behaving in that way if they know the difference they will never behave.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-30
Name: Girija
Hi Sunita,
So your boys are not aware that they are grown and they feel as kids in front of you only so you just bring that awareness for them.

2016-06-22
Name: Sunita
Hi Sunita,
They have grown but they did not got mature in their thoughts and ideas,so on that reason only they are behaving like that.Nothing to worry every thing will sort out.

2016-06-16
Name: Asmitha
Hi Sunita,
Kids got habituated to you because they are thinking she is my mom and feeling free to move with you.They must get matured in their thinking then they will learn all things.

2016-06-09
Name: Nedia
Hi Sunitha,
Why do you get panic for such things.You have to make them habit to do their own works with out your help then only your problem will be solved.First you try automatically they will do.

2016-06-02
Name: Farha
Hi Sunita,
It is not so big deal to get tensed.Just they are still thinking as they are kids in front of you and you have to make them clear about that.Then they will learn and do their works on their own only.

2016-05-26
Name: Preethi
Hi Sunita,
Since they are having kid nature they would behave like that but when they understand that they had grown up they will do their own works also then it will be so helpful for you and you will not face any issue also.

2016-05-17
Name: Sai
Hi Sunitha,
I think your problem got solved because you have posted this past years ago and it has done long back also.So can you share what you have to done to solve the issue also.It would be helpful for the parent who do faces the same problem.

2016-05-14
Name: kajal
Hi Sunita,
You have to learn them what is right and what is wrong and then only they will come to know about that and they can do all things which would be done and which is not it is better to you only.I wish good luck to you.

2016-05-12
Name: Siri
Hello Sunitha,
Nothing to worry about that your children got habituated that much only you just teach them what to do and what naught then they too will know the differences also so you try to show them all how to do also.

2016-05-10
Name: kajal
Hello Sunitha,
So you think that your kid was not changed at all and you need to make them a habit of leaving with out you and you can make it and it would be better you have to learn them of which you can also.

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Hello Sunitha,
They are your kids and they would not fell shy in front of you.They need to know the difference which was existed.You need to explain about that so that it will solve the problem for you and another person will solve their own problem.

2008-07-05
Name: Rita
Subject:  Stop bathing them.
Hi,
I am sorry to say this. I really think that you should give your sons some distance. Once they reach their puberty, you really do need to STOP BATHING them or they will turn incestuous toward you. They will get clingy and lustful toward you. On top of that, they will follow you around in the house more often than you want them to. You have got to give yourself some distance from them or you will regret your mistakes. Tell them that they have got to bathe all by themselves. Be firm with your refusal. After all, they 10 and 13, old enough to groom themselves. Remind them that they are Mammy' s boys tied to your aprons' strings.

Sunita, if anything I have said is offensive, I apologise. If you continue bathing them, you increase your chances of ever getting raped by any one of them perhaps in later times, maybe in their teens, twenties or thirties.
In reality, incest incurs not only between father and child or between siblings, but also between mother and son. When you see your sons following you much or having erection in front of you, then take that as a warning.

2015-12-15
Name: shashank
Subject:  incest
I agree, i got into incest with my mom like this
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-07-24
Name: Sunita
Subject:  Thanks
Thanks Rita..

I have made them realise that they have reached their age where they should develop privacy.

Though there are occasional accidental nudity, i´ m confident that i have in control.

2008-06-27
Name: Wheat Vastoy
Subject:  family nudity with teens
I grew up in a similar household. My family was very comfortable with open nudity, even into my teens and today. I viewed it as very normal. Now that I am a father, my wife and i have chosen to raise our children in the same way. We have a boy 14, a girl 14, and a 12. Since they were infants we taught them about being comfortable with their bodies. Sure, circumstances arise but we all discuss maturity together.

As I write this, I am sitting in the den with my two daughters and all of us are totally nude. We wouldnt have it any other way. Please ask me any questions you like. I want to help.

2016-07-08
Name: Ananya
Subject:  RE:family nudity with teens
Hi Person,
It is something different customs you are been following it would be good if you stop all such things.

2016-06-30
Name: Peepal
Hi Wheat,
Nudity is some thing not so good in front of others and it would show some low level of thinking also though it might your culture but who are following all such.

2016-06-22
Name: Leela
Hi Wheat,
No one is following such customs in these days and you have to put an end to all such relations and not to follow all these things also which is not so good.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Parenting Teen

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Parenting Teen

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Parenting Teen

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
now a days kids are get so smart, they have boyfriend and girlfriend, may be your daughter girlfriend is your daughter only, and thats why he was joined classes over you, so he can meet her.... - urvashi [View Message]
hello anupama,
there is lots of problem done with kids, but parents should understand the situation of kids, so if possible for you, you should understand your daughter mind, and no need to scold on her.... - resham [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should teach your daughter about all this things, and what is age of your daughter, and if you hide the xual knowledge from her, she eager to know about all this things.... - riddhi [View Message]
hello anupama,
i thought there is your mistake only, not your daughter mistake, as a mother you should not take care of her, you are not responsible mother, thats why your student fk her at your home.... - rishi [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.