---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >ICSE or CBSE
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:ICSE or CBSE
2009-02-08
Name: Nirav Goswami
Hi friends,

I am new to this board, and hope that this board will help me to clear the differences between CBSE and ICSE.

My question is which board is better for child' s education and overall development? Also for further studies, after school level, which one is good? I have searched so many sites but not getting any firm data.

I am leaving at mulund and sorted two schools
1) New Horizon Public school - Airoli (CBSE)
2) Shri Shri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir - Mulund (ICSE)

If any body have idea on these two schools please pass on.

2010-12-29
Name: Punam
Subject:  Hi Nirav
I am sure your issue must have been resolved by now, however just wanted to share my views.
I have got my child admitted in an IB School named NES International School, Mulund, Mumbai. IB system of education is a very different and innovative kind of education system which is really helping my kid learn every aspect of life. The education is of international levels and lets a child have an open eye at the world. I am really happy with my decision and for me IB education system will always take precedence over any other SSC/CBSE/ICSE board.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-01
Name: Anita Kuber
Subject:  Hi nirav
I am new to this board.mother of 18 month old girl.
Good subject pointed by you.
I also want to know which board is better (CBSE or ICSE)for child' s education in view of future carrer and overall as a person.
please pass if anybody in this forum have any idea :)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-01
Name: Anita Kuber
Subject:  Hi nirav
I am new to this board.mother of 18 month old girl.
Good subject pointed by you.
I also want to know which board is better (CBSE or ICSE)for child' s education in view of future carrer and overall as a person.
please pass if anybody in this forum have any idea :)

2009-03-09
Name: Neelesh
Subject:  Hi Nirav
Hi, I read your post in indiaparenting.
I also stay in mulund and am facing a stressful time looking for admission to my daughter in Jr. KG. I was also looking for admission in the 2 school mentioned by you
1) New Horizon Public school - Airoli (CBSE)
2) Shri Shri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir - Mulund (ICSE)

2009-03-17
Name: Monika
Subject:  DAV At Airoli
have u tried DAV at Airoli,DAV at Nerul is very well known for its study and even Kharghar is also good.i dont have idea abt DAV-airoli but the study at DAV-nerul is too good,u can inquire abt the same from locals,aft DPS,Apeejay-nerul parents prefer DAV-nerul
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-23
Name: Aradhana
Subject:  U around Mulund?
Hi Nirav,
Have you got an answer to your question.
I live at Bhandup and my child will begin schooling next yr. I am also confused abt the school to get her admitted. Have u been able to find out which is better.
I have heard a lot of good revies of New Horizon School and have a lot of ppl from my neighbourhood sending their kids there. They vouch by teh School. However, I find it a lil far away from my house.
How is SSRVM? Did some info on that too. If u get some reviews do let me know.
Arent u looking at other schools in the area?

Thanks

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:pragyan school, greater noida
Hello Kamlesh,
So you want to know about the school you had posted and i can suggest you with the idea that it would be better you need to confirm with the parents they will give you correct opinion about the school.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Day Boarding Schools in South Delhi
Hello Lata,
How could you think like that to put your kid in the boarding school from pre schools and it is not so better to stay away from the parents from pre school you can put in boarding when they are in seventh that will help them.... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:Dealing with Fights in Children
Hello Editor,
You want to know about the fight of the children so there will be many reasons that children will fight and you need to solve the issues with some solutions and it will put to an end so that there will not be any problem for parents.... - kaira [View Message]
RE:citypride school
Hello Falguni,
So you want to know about the school which you have mentioned it would be better you try to find about the school because after joining the kid it will not be so hard to you also if they make any changes.... - Pari [View Message]
RE:Education for poor childs
Hello Amit,
There were many schools providing free education to the poor children so that they are laying foundation for there future and it will be helpful for many people also.I wish it continues a lot and provide for all poor people.... - kaira [View Message]
RE:cbse or icse from nursery onwards?
Hello Bhanu,
I too do not know whether their is any chance of choosing such syllabus from nursery that is either ICSE or CBSE any how from nursery they need to learn all basics only so that it will be common for all.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:board review
Hello Shilpi Mathur,
When compared to both ICSE will be higher than CBSE then only based on the scenario it will be chosen and affording money is also very important because cost will be also very high and it would contain high syllabus.... - Myntra [View Message]

Causes of Dark Underarms Video