---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >ICSE or CBSE
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:ICSE or CBSE
2009-02-08
Name: Nirav Goswami
Hi friends,

I am new to this board, and hope that this board will help me to clear the differences between CBSE and ICSE.

My question is which board is better for child' s education and overall development? Also for further studies, after school level, which one is good? I have searched so many sites but not getting any firm data.

I am leaving at mulund and sorted two schools
1) New Horizon Public school - Airoli (CBSE)
2) Shri Shri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir - Mulund (ICSE)

If any body have idea on these two schools please pass on.

2010-12-29
Name: Punam
Subject:  Hi Nirav
I am sure your issue must have been resolved by now, however just wanted to share my views.
I have got my child admitted in an IB School named NES International School, Mulund, Mumbai. IB system of education is a very different and innovative kind of education system which is really helping my kid learn every aspect of life. The education is of international levels and lets a child have an open eye at the world. I am really happy with my decision and for me IB education system will always take precedence over any other SSC/CBSE/ICSE board.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-01
Name: Anita Kuber
Subject:  Hi nirav
I am new to this board.mother of 18 month old girl.
Good subject pointed by you.
I also want to know which board is better (CBSE or ICSE)for child' s education in view of future carrer and overall as a person.
please pass if anybody in this forum have any idea :)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-01
Name: Anita Kuber
Subject:  Hi nirav
I am new to this board.mother of 18 month old girl.
Good subject pointed by you.
I also want to know which board is better (CBSE or ICSE)for child' s education in view of future carrer and overall as a person.
please pass if anybody in this forum have any idea :)

2009-03-09
Name: Neelesh
Subject:  Hi Nirav
Hi, I read your post in indiaparenting.
I also stay in mulund and am facing a stressful time looking for admission to my daughter in Jr. KG. I was also looking for admission in the 2 school mentioned by you
1) New Horizon Public school - Airoli (CBSE)
2) Shri Shri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir - Mulund (ICSE)

2009-03-17
Name: Monika
Subject:  DAV At Airoli
have u tried DAV at Airoli,DAV at Nerul is very well known for its study and even Kharghar is also good.i dont have idea abt DAV-airoli but the study at DAV-nerul is too good,u can inquire abt the same from locals,aft DPS,Apeejay-nerul parents prefer DAV-nerul
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-23
Name: Aradhana
Subject:  U around Mulund?
Hi Nirav,
Have you got an answer to your question.
I live at Bhandup and my child will begin schooling next yr. I am also confused abt the school to get her admitted. Have u been able to find out which is better.
I have heard a lot of good revies of New Horizon School and have a lot of ppl from my neighbourhood sending their kids there. They vouch by teh School. However, I find it a lil far away from my house.
How is SSRVM? Did some info on that too. If u get some reviews do let me know.
Arent u looking at other schools in the area?

Thanks

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:ICSE vs CBSC
Hi Anjali,
So you had come to know about the difference between CBSE and ICSE also and can you share about all those things because many people also will come to know and that and i wish they too will join their kids also.... - Yash [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
Hi Parent,
So can you state about the schools but there will not be any good or worst schools also it depends up on the schools also and the parent and you need to find the better schools from them.... - Pretty [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE/ICSE Schools in Navi Mumbai
There were many schools in navi mumbai and you need to find the school in which your kid will be fine and there would not be any problems to you also.I wish you would do that and there will not be any issues.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE/ICSE Schools in Navi Mumbai
Hi JJ,
There were many people who do search about the schools and it would be more valuable for them if you would share about the school also because they will get some idea about the school also.... - Janu [View Message]
RE:citypride school
Hi Falguni,
So did you find the good schools which would you think better can you state and it will be useful for all the people also if you share the details of the school also and it will be useful for all the parents also.... - Medha [View Message]
RE:CBSC or ICSC
Hi Person,
I think you had found the difference between the syllabus and can you state that and which would be better according to you also can you say that and it would be really helpful for all the people also.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:PSBB Millennium Chennai Porur Issues
Hi Hari,
So can you share the details about the details of the doctor and the clinic also because in these days no doctor can be trusted also because they are making bucks from the need of the people so you need to be alert also.... - Smitha [View Message]

Hand exercises for dysgraphia Video..