• Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >pls help me
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sex:pls help me
2009-02-01
Name: swapna suresh
hai i am swapna n geeting married .. i m getting married to my own cousin means he s my dads sisters son.. so if v have inter course will get affected to our kids pls any of u help me in solving my problem any doctor... his s o+ and even i m also a o+ blood group pls pls help me soon....

2009-02-04
Name: S.S.
Subject:  Go meet a Gynae ASAP
Hello Swapna-

You better go and meet a good gynaec ASAP. I know that marrying in relatives is not good as far as kids are born later.

Tell the doctor your whole story. Maybe the doctor will give you the right advise.

Good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-03
Name: A friend
Subject:  Don´ t worry
Hi Swapna,

There are quite a few religions which promote such marriages, including Hindus in South India. Medically though, it is thought that the gene pool is restricted and therefore hereditery diseases which are prevalant in the family have more chances of being passed down. It should not be a cause for worry though, like I said, millions marry close relatives.

Advantages of marrying a close relative - 1. If you are marrying because of love, nithing like it. 2. If it is arranged, the family comes to rescue when something goes wrong.

Hope this helps....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-04
Name: swapna
Subject:  thanks
thaks 4 all of ur suggestions .... ya i will surely go n consult a gynacologist thank u sooo much...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-02
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi
hi ,
better give it a miss.i think you will have a problem in your kids.Sory to say this......(this is my private opinion).DOW SYNDROME IN KIDS IS HIGH IN SUCH KIND OF MARRIAGES.

2011-09-03
Name: to kiran
Subject:  ?
hey kiran do u hav some detail on this topic?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
pls help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hubby wnt me to shw off
i am 40yr old married lady my hubby wnt me to show off my asset to fulfill his fantasy and i v much upset... - mrs richa [View Message]
RE:IIT IIM graduate and willing to donate sperm
hi rajesh,
for sperm donate you can contact any sperm bank, and you can donate sperm thre, and you will get all details from there.... - nitu [View Message]
RE:we cant ignor sex at any age
hi mrs sonali,
why you post your story here i dont understand beacuse i cant understand what is your exact question you want to ask for viewer.but its not safe whatever you do.... - omkara [View Message]
hi sonali,
as you are mrs sonali means you are married, dont you get proper happiness from your husband thats why you look out, it yes then try to talk with your husband about that things, it will help you.... - kanchi [View Message]
hi sonali,
if there is any sexual life issue then you should talk with your husband, it will defiantely help you for your future life.... - harsha [View Message]
RE:real incident
hi mrs nita,
agree you are not ready or you oppose that person but from your story reader can see your positive response for that person thats why he dare to do all that things with you.... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:real incident
hello mrs nita,
i read your story you put it here, if you realy oppose that man then definately you was shouting or push him but you didnt do anything from this it means you also want same from him.... - priya [View Message]

Just Say No Video..