• Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >pls help me
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Sex:pls help me
Name: swapna suresh
hai i am swapna n geeting married .. i m getting married to my own cousin means he s my dads sisters son.. so if v have inter course will get affected to our kids pls any of u help me in solving my problem any doctor... his s o+ and even i m also a o+ blood group pls pls help me soon....
Name: S.S.
Subject:  Go meet a Gynae ASAP
Hello Swapna-

You better go and meet a good gynaec ASAP. I know that marrying in relatives is not good as far as kids are born later.

Tell the doctor your whole story. Maybe the doctor will give you the right advise.

Good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: A friend
Subject:  Don´ t worry
Hi Swapna,

There are quite a few religions which promote such marriages, including Hindus in South India. Medically though, it is thought that the gene pool is restricted and therefore hereditery diseases which are prevalant in the family have more chances of being passed down. It should not be a cause for worry though, like I said, millions marry close relatives.

Advantages of marrying a close relative - 1. If you are marrying because of love, nithing like it. 2. If it is arranged, the family comes to rescue when something goes wrong.

Hope this helps....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: swapna
Subject:  thanks
thaks 4 all of ur suggestions .... ya i will surely go n consult a gynacologist thank u sooo much...
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi
hi ,
better give it a miss.i think you will have a problem in your kids.Sory to say this......(this is my private opinion).DOW SYNDROME IN KIDS IS HIGH IN SUCH KIND OF MARRIAGES.
Name: to kiran
Subject:  ?
hey kiran do u hav some detail on this topic?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
pls help me

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Your hubby might have already discussed with his client and they may be expecting you to prepare for 3some or your hubby wants you to have an affair with his client for some benefit.... - RaviFair [View Message]
Sex:First Trimester
Ask ur husband to avoid and while sex ven if by mistake ur husband weight comes over u it will be trouble for the baby inside, better help him to Masturbate and give him little independence until the time u r all set for sex after delivery..allow him to go for massage parlors and so, i am male and i know how frustrated a male becomes during this course of tim... - raj79202 [View Message]
I want funk u
I am interested in you... - mishant [View Message]
sex starved
Yes its your right to be happy and satisfied. So extra maritial sex is not a bad idea.
But for how long ? can you do it in regular Basis? I dont think we can hide things for long from our own spouse.
Its better you spice up your sex life by doing kinky things and kinky idea.
I suggest you try to find any couples for swap this way you can be sexu... - heart to heart [View Message]
cam fun
Good work enjoy but be safe.... - Heat to heart [View Message]
Amar ... - hot boy [View Message]
girls andladies plz comment
i am married working mother in late thitees well grown from body and belong from middle class we shifted to big city as per our posting where life is v lonely and fast usually i nvr b alone in my home anytime because their is a small incident of robbery or theft in our society
last days in afternoon my son go for swimming and my MIL go to some rligeous function i ... - ananya [View Message]

Buying a Car Video