• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Schoolgoers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Problems in School: ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
Name: Ajay Thakkar
Date: 2009-01-15
Hello friends,

Please let me know which is the best board out of the 3 ICSE , CBSE or SSC, would also like to know wat is the difference between ICSE & CBSE, I have heard that it is very tough and it creates lot of burden on the students. Parents of children stydying in these boards please share your expreiences, I need to decide on my daughter' s education.

Regards,,

Ajay

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Regarding INDUS EARLY YEARS in Pune
Hey There,

I was searching for a Preschool for my child in Koregaon Park, Pune and i came across this school . Please any one let me know about this school.
Need you guys help please.... - Suraj Tripathi [View Message]
KIDS CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL, KHARGHAR
This is one of the best preschools I have come acriss in recent times. It is centrally located in Kharghar Sector 12. It is very spacious with ample sunlight and fresh air for our kids. A very big and safe playzone for kids to play eveyday....a warm and trained staff as well. Supeb curriculum.So my kid is thoroughly enjoying his preschooling there.... - BM [View Message]
Nice Experience with Presidium
Hi dear

My son goes to Presidium Indirapuram too. He is in Vth grade and we haven' t had a single problem yet. Neither academics wise nor anything else. The faculty is really good and he' s really improved in his studies from before. The students even get a chance to perform or anchor on stage at the Annual Function. I guess you should stick to this school onl... - Sonam Patak [View Message]
Take Best Solution
One of my friend' s did. It is important to have the presence of both the parents in a child' s life. You could shift base to Bangalore which might be a little hard for your kid initially. But, children make friends quickly and adapt well. If you plan on moving here, I would suggest Orchid' s International School. My kid is studying there and I am a happy parent. If your h... - Riya Sharma [View Message]
Good Math Practice
I use simple things like charts cut in different shapes, papers with colourful texts and numbers, balls, even small pebbles at times. I shuffle them and make him to identify the correct number with correct shape, count the pebbles and so on.Also, you better not introduce your kid to computerised teaching aids very early as this might cause trouble - they get addicted to us... - Stutee Saini [View Message]
Discuss with ChildĀ“ s Teacher
Just make sure that you child mingles with other kids in school. My friend recently moved from another city and her child too was acting strangely after the relocation. Talk to your childĀ“ s teachers and discuss the problem. You could also discuss this with other parents at his school. I discuss my childĀ“ s behavioral problems with her teacher and at the interaction sess... - vishesh shrivstava [View Message]
About Mother´ s Pride and Good Shepard school GGN
Hello All,

I am a mother of 2.9 yrs old son and we are planning to put him in a school which has a day care and thought that commutation risk for him will be reduced.so initally we have enquired about good shepherd and after paying half amount of admission fee..got to know that in day care they are not allowing egg to give or to bring from home and the only th... - Concerned Mother of 2.9 yrs Kid [View Message]

Inspiration to build self confidence Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club