---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
2009-01-15
Name: Ajay Thakkar
Hello friends,

Please let me know which is the best board out of the 3 ICSE , CBSE or SSC, would also like to know wat is the difference between ICSE & CBSE, I have heard that it is very tough and it creates lot of burden on the students. Parents of children stydying in these boards please share your expreiences, I need to decide on my daughter' s education.

Regards,,

Ajay
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:pragyan school, greater noida
If you are a working couple then a day boarding school would be a really good option for you as you will save you energy of having to find a day care or a nanny to look after your son. I think you should go with pragyan school.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Day Boarding Schools in South Delhi
There are a couple of very good day boarding schools like CSKM Public Scool, Delhi public School, Kunskapsskolan and Ramjas School. These are the schools which have the highest rating and very good reviews. You can look at the reviews and choose one.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE schools in R T Nagar, Mysore
Kendriya Vidyalaya is a very good school which has limited branches in india and it is very difficult to get admission there but the facilities they have for students there are very very nice and your daughter will enjoy studying there.... - Imraan [View Message]
RE:Education for poor childs
It is a government rule that all the schools have to keep a specific percentage of seats for students who actually won't be able to afford fees but want to study in a good school and do something for their family.... - Krushik [View Message]
RE:citypride school
City pride is also a good school but then if you had put your kid in Poday jumbo then you might have heard good reviews about it too so this time instead of taking reviews from others go to the school and see the management and teachers.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Dealing with Fights in Children
Most of the fights in school are not serious and don't last for too long so parents and students should not be worried but yes there are some fights caused on major issues that can be harmful for the students.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:cbse or icse from nursery onwards?
You can choose a normal but good nursery for now and when you have to put your kid in the LKG then you can find a good central board school and enroll him or her there and then continue till he finishes his or her school.... - NN [View Message]

Gift Ideas for Valentines Day Video..