---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??
2009-01-15
Name: Ajay Thakkar
Hello friends,

Please let me know which is the best board out of the 3 ICSE , CBSE or SSC, would also like to know wat is the difference between ICSE & CBSE, I have heard that it is very tough and it creates lot of burden on the students. Parents of children stydying in these boards please share your expreiences, I need to decide on my daughter' s education.

Regards,,

Ajay

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ICSE or CBSE or SSC ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:CBSC or ICSC
Hi Person,
I think you had found the difference between the syllabus and can you state that and which would be better according to you also can you say that and it would be really helpful for all the people also.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:ICSE vs CBSC
Hi Anjali,
So can you say what would be the better syllabus according to you because you have posted this message past years back and what would you suggest for others also and it will be useful for all the people also.... - Ananya [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
Hi All,
So can you say what would be the best school according to you because you had posted this one long years back and we too will come to know about that also and it may be useful for all the people also.... - Newe [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE/ICSE Schools in Navi Mumbai
hi JJ,
So can you say what would be the good syllabus according to you because you have to speak on this because you had posted this one long years back and we too will come to know what opinion you had.... - Medha [View Message]
RE:CBSC or ICSC
Hi A,
SO now you will have some ides about all the syllabus so then what would you suggest regarding the syllabus either CBSE or ICSC can you post an comment on this also it would be helpful for other people also.... - Rishil [View Message]
RE:citypride school
Hi Falguni,
So can you say what was the problem you have faced from the school and it would be better you share all those problems and you will get the answer from the forum also and it will be given idea to all parents.... - Dev [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
Hey
One of my friend is also looking for playschools in navi Mumbai. Please share he information when you get so that i can advise and also it would be helpful for the people in this forum.... - Ria [View Message]

Father's day greeting Video..