You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >Sex
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:Sex
2007-05-05
Name: Editor How do you discuss sex with your teenage son or daughter? Do you know if your teen is sexually active? Teenagers are impressionable and it is important to steer them in the right direction. Discuss doubts and anxieties and seek advice.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-08-07
Name: Doctor Jyot
Subject:  Repeoductive system education to teenagers
SEX may be divided into biological development of reproductive primay organs, secondary organs, process of maturing of ova, sperm, menstruation process and purpose in girls, fertilization, pregnancy and delivery of a child.Wetdream and masturbation.
It is age dependent and parents should know the groth pattern of their oqn child.
Intercourse between male and female may be discussed at a later stage may at the age of 18 or after completion of their school and entering into college for Indian teens.
It is difficult for parents to find out about their own sexually active teenagers, as it is always kept secret from parents.
Doctor Jyot from teensNparents
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-19
Name: Srey
Subject:  : Just my Opinion
Growing up...Sex education, was taught towards the end of Six grade.(Teachers also needed parents approval for this, I remembered)

Right after I began my first period. My Mom told me about the Birds and the bees. LOL

Honestly, that' s probably the best time(I think) to talk to their teen daughter about sex. We all know that once a girl start to menstruate...she can become pregnant(Even if she is 11 years old).

Family to family have a different way of telling their teen. Unfortunately, for some...it' s too late. I' ve seen 15 year old or even as early as a 13 year old girls become pregnant. Sad, but, I am not surprise.

Honestly, first and foremost, as a parent.. Talk to them, joke with them, and conversate with them(not just at the dinner table). Because the key here is COMMUNICATION. Some, parents lack the skills to interact with their own children simply because the subject(sex) is considered taboo(whatever) or maybe their parents never talked to them...and so forth. Which explains, and No wonder so many teens are too afraid to come to the parents for anything.

To avoid this: Speak up! even if you' re afraid that they' ll get the wrong idea( By experimenting). STD' s amd AID' s, these are very very important subjects as well.

Remember....as a parent of teens, you might as well waste 1 hour a week to talk to your children about sex, then to suffer the consequences of possibly babysitting your grandkid(s).
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-03
Name: srikanth
Subject:  Reply
This is very good topic.
This makes awareness of sex in teenagers.
Nowadays teenagers are getting attracted to sex seeing from movies etc.
But it may lead to some miserable situations.
So it is responsibility of every parents to discuss about sex with their son/daughter so that it creates awareness and makes them to go in right direction.
I think in this practical world discussuing sex is pretty common.

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
Sex

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
mistake turns into abortion
in college ist year i got fkd by my neighbour who usually come to our home. he is insurance agent and we do sx and my mistake i got pregnant

in tension i told everything to my mumma and she angry on me and arrange safety for me and fight with that man and after she hide i from dad and everything settle on compromise she not talk withh me for almost a month and... - tunisha [View Message]
RE:spolied younger generation
school function is going on and all are busy in preprations as am activity head of schol i handle stage all back stage work and almost 70% of work so i stayed in hostel with 11th standard girl she is so sweet and good girl we stay in same room
i usually wear salwar kameej to feel free am well built 5.9 tall 38 thirty four 40 figure she doing some work so i just rem... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:caught mumma
i wanna share one true shocking incident which happen when i was in 12th standard my mom is advocate and very bold attractive lady once i bunk my school and come home early around 12 noon i was shocked to see mumma with our servant who is 50 yr old man they are enjoying there personal moments ... - pihu [View Message]
RE:love her
Hope to chat moe on this pls mail me... - gg [View Message]
RE:caught daughter
hello anupama,
you are teacher as well as mother while teacher you forgot your responsibility as mother, so you should understand the situation, and try to understand your daughter also, rather scold on her now.... - revti [View Message]
hello anupama,
you should caught them while the time you file complaint against that guy who fk to your daughter, so it will be lesson for that guy, he never again look at your daughter.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are teacher then you should learn so many things to your daughter also, while you taking classes, make sure your daughter will not come out from her room, so other boys cant see her.... - resham [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.