You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Miscarriage and Child Loss >The day my Angel said goodbye(

Miscarriage and Child Loss:The day my Angel said goodbye(
2010-12-17
Name: Sonal Hello everyone. I was so happy the day i was pregnant. Everything was fine throughout my pregnancy. Doctor had even said ' great you have no problems at all' . She was born on time But because of their small negligence & my bad fate, i lost my baby after 3days after she was born. Im totally broke and lost.feel so lonely. I had quit my job,left a good opportunity for my baby but she left me. Don' t know why god does this? What big mistake i did in my previous life that he took my angel back.why was given, if i had to loose? I delivered through c section on this July 10th & lost her on 14th. My question to you all is how soon can i try again? I have thought to wait till this coming January, so that it will be 6months . Please please please tell me if that time is enough if i take good care? Will there be any problem like having premature baby or something? Thanks in advance...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2012-04-27
Name: RK
Subject:  to Sonal
My met a very senior person he own a big company, he was mentioning that If God takes some thing from you he will give back some thing to you. so don' t worry , hope since i am seeing and replying to your mail very late, best i suggest is 1st look for a good astrologer and check the janam kunali of both of you and do the upai they tell, then consult a good gyni , where r u from so that we can suggest some names for both if u want
all the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-06-16
Name: gerrit
Subject:  song about stillbirth
Here are the words to a song I wrote after my daughter gave birth to a stillborn baby, their first child and our first grandchild.
The song can be found on iTunes and Amazon.
Gerrit

STILL
music & lyrics: Gerrit Hofsink

I’ve been waiting for you
For such a long time
You’re always on my mind

And I’m lying awake
Most of the night
Waiting to hold you tight

Now that I do
And look at you
My heart is breaking
This can’t be true

Chorus:
Lost you before I found you
Gone before you came
But I love you just the same
Missed you before I met you
On earth we never can
But in heaven we’ll meet again

Close to my soul
Close to my heart
Right from the start

Lost in time
Lost in space
Can’t wait to see your face

Now that I do
And look at you
My heart is breaking
I know it’s true

Chorus:
Lost you . . .

Sometimes I find myself wondering what to do
With this pain that I’m going through
But I know one day, God will take me away
And I’m coming home to you

And when I do
And look at you
My heart is healing
I know it’s true

Chorus:
Lost you . . .

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-04-22
Name: umesh arora
Subject:  I can feel the pain
Very touchy song, we are also sailing the same boat as lost our son in 36 weeks of pregnancy and since last 4 yrs we have been trying to have child but no success yet.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-02-08
Name: RG
Subject:  I can feel the pain
Sonal, no one can ever imagine how much it pains when a mother loses her child. You lost your baby in 3 days after she was born, atleast you were able to see how she looked. I lost my baby in the womb while delivering him normally. I went in for delivery at the 33rd week as i started bleeding profusely. Doctor don' t know why did not perform c-section and instead went for a normal delivery. The child was stressed and as the fate decided he could not survive the tension. I lost my first baby boy at the young age of 25 within one year of marriage. Today if he had been alive i would' ve been planning his first b' day this month. But as the destiny holds it, it could never happen. I never saw his face although he weighed 3.5 kgs and as per others was a very beautiful child with no signs of abnormality. I wish the doctor then acted wisely and did perform a c-section , might would have saved him. Today its been more than 11 months, no single day passes by when i don' t remember him. But somehow i feel he was not to be born to me thats why he went back. However, i don' t even think of planning a baby now. I am still recovering from the loss. All my freinds who at that time were making fun of me for having baby at such a youg age, now having their own babies turn wise.

2011-06-15
Name: sonal
Subject:  Hi RG
Hi RG,
Iam sooo sorry. Felt really bad after reading your post.
I lost my baby at same age. July 10th she will be 1 yr old. I miss my baby too much. Feel so lonely. Dont know what to do.
I started to try from last month but no luck.
Please pray for me.
R u still not trying for a baby?
I wish u all the best dear. Sorry for late reply.

2011-04-10
Name: PAAPJP
Subject:  Doctors negligence!!
Hi. My God! I cant even immagine how you must be feeling.
It was NOT your fate.

I am an outsider living in India. One thing i noticed is that in India doctors kill as if God has given them the licence to kill and tehy walk away smiling.

If it was my country(am an Asian living in africa),they would have sued the useless doctor.

I know it is costly and lawyers are bigger crooks, but do try to contact Legal aid they will help you sue the doctor and the hospital. BE THE FIRST TO DO THIS.

I took the first step in my country when a doctor cut me up by mistake!!

2011-01-06
Name: Sakshee
Subject:  sad n shockin
Sonal,i feel distressed reading ur mail..pls don blame ur fate 4 the incident..it is completely due to the negligence shown by the doc n the hosp.admin...
nxt time when u conceive pls choose a doctor carefully n do review the doc n the hospital history..6months is a gud amount of time for ur internal healing..u can surely plan now after seein a gynaec.
tc n god will for sure look after u..

2011-06-15
Name: Sonal
Subject:  Hi Sakshee
Thanks for ur advice. Please add me in ur prayes. Tc.

2011-01-06
Name: Sakshee
Subject:  sad n shockin
Sonal,i feel distressed reading ur mail..pls don blame ur fate 4 the incident..it is completely due to the negligence shown by the doc n the hosp.admin...
nxt time when u conceive pls choose a doctor carefully n do review the doc n the hospital history..6months is a gud amount of time for ur internal healing..u can surely plan now after seein a gynaec.
tc n god will for sure look after u..

2010-12-18
Subject:  The day my Angel said goodbye:(
Hi thanks for listening. Here is my story. I was very active and fine through out my pregnancy. Scans report everything was just fine. Day before i could deliver they said it would be a normal delivery. Next day i,e on 10 th July Saturday evening by 6pm i had a slight pain and water discharge so we went to hospital & after making back to back calls,he arrived at 10 pm. No other doctors were there as it was weekend.he said baby has done and ate potty so it has to be c section. My baby had to be cleaned immediately but since there were no other doctors he was telling to call duty nurse but she was sleeping some where in the corner that they could not find her. I could hear all this while they were doing my surgery. Later he finished my part and went with his students to see my baby. He said baby is fine. Next day she had a blood infection and blood transfusion was done.she was kept on a ventilater with all those instrument hanging around her body.doctors said they will discharge on 14th Wednesday at 8 am. I was revived but that day early morning at 2am there was a power loss and u won' t believe , such a big hospital' s backup failed to work. My baby suffered a lot and died. They said they are sorry, this never happened before for all these years. They dint knw how generators dint work... May be i was so special to go through all this. God had his own plans for me. . .

2010-12-19
Name: abc
Subject:  really sad
hi sonal...
it was really a mix of negligence and fate that took this turn ...what i can say you is that find a good gynec 1st and his deliv place ...
next plz donot hurry physical scar will heal off but mental scar will be hard to soften ...its still raw ..
u will automatically drawn ..to teh fact the new baby will fill the lacuna created by the little angel ..btw did u name her ..if u didnt do name her,we should never forget she was there and u can recall her so why not name her???
grieve out fully and ask ur gynec when u can try ..as it ws c section it needs a yrs break...it looks baby ws stressed so she passed meconium ..and inhaled it ...read as many books/journals etc to find out why she ws stressed ..ask ur doc ..rather
god bless you and give u the strength to cope

2010-12-17
Subject:  loss
hi sonal
its always v sad ..when we loose a child ...whom we nurture for so many months ..but can u plz specify ..what went wrong u say its the docs negligence ...
ofcource you can try after 6mnths ..grieve out fully and then start trying

2011-09-29
Subject:  hi sonal
nothing to be sorry ....
grive ...grieve out all ur feelings...
but remember time is the best healer ..as time passes the hurt will get less bt memories will remain fresh..my aunty lost her 1st child 50yrs back still she remembers every dtl of it ..she is now like a happy dream the solace she ws atleast for 9mnths
i would really suggest dont be hasty in planing the nxt give all some time to cope with the loss ..if u dont it will hurt the more as unknowinly u will start comparing wchich is not good.
dont worry all will be fine

2011-06-15
Name: sonal
Subject:  Hi abc
Im sorry. Posting u after long time. How r u?
My Hubby & family ,all support me. But nothing helps. I dont knw why all this happened.
It hurts a lot. Nothing has ever hurt me soo much. My life has changed completly frm the day i lost my baby.
I was never the way im now.
I never knew a small baby can change me this way.
Mail me when ur free.
T C. Gud luck to you and everyone who is tryin 4 a baby.

2010-12-31
Subject:  hi sonal....
some where dwn there .someone ..will always pray for u ..ur an angel mum...they are special...
well dont draw a time frame i would suggest ..grieve out fully ..the anxiety will always be there when u concieve again but i would say come out of teh trauma first ..how is ur relationship with ur husband ..a child loss can make or break a relationship ..i will say my husband ws nt really a pillar of support he ws some how aloof frm all this and i coped on all this alone..so frm my experience i would say talk abt ur child ..to ur husband ..how she looked ...how her hair was...how her liitle fingers were ..how if she lived she would now be weaned off ..etc ..the good thots ..and cry ur heart out ..both of u ..time is a big healer let me tell u ...talk abt her ..if he doesnt want to ..im here to listen ..and many more ..grieve out first before u fix a mnth ..of trying ..i guess i never grieved out fully ..so i still hold back my baby ..and let go her ..she is a sweet memory ...just like the morning breeze ...a shower in a hot afternoon ..a hug when u return home everyday

2010-12-27
Subject:  The day my Angel said goodbye:(
Thanks dear abc. Yup i did name my baby as suhana. Ur rite therz no one who can replace her. Only thing is next time ill not curse myself for loosing my baby.i still i cud have saved her somehow... Please add me in ur prayers. I have decided to wait till march so tht it will be 8months.hope thts ok... Thanks again for ur message. Its nice to know that some one is there for u. Take care.. Regards, sonal
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
The day my Angel said goodbye(

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hi richa
Hello ridhi .. i read your comment on post reoccurrent miscarriage .. m dealing with the same situation as of its my 3rd miscarriage in a row .. please help n suggest me the nAme of your doctor..... - Vishal [View Message]
RE:High TNF-Alpha can be reason fr early miscarriages
Wow Neeta. You sound very familiar to all these cellular terminologies. Very few patients and women are found knowledgeable.
In moat cases the gynecologists and doctors do not let the couple or the patient understand reason of miscarriage and infertility.
In my cases luckily I met Dr. Rajeev Agarwal (Director of Care IVF in Kolkata) before I enroll myself for ... - Shreya [View Message]
hello neeta,
conceiving is major task in one women life, it is done when they do not have any health issues, its becoming very hard to conceive only you should first confirm it.... - nitu [View Message]
hello neeta,
its really not good whatever happened with you, and your desire would get fulfilled also, i really wish blessing for you, and your life get sorted out as soon as possible.... - divya [View Message]
RE:Miscarriage in 20 weeks!!!
This is really sad and my deep concerns are with you, please make yourself busy in some activities and try be happy as much as you can please do not worry at all.... - Aditi [View Message]
Oh my god this is very sad to happen and that to twice, will pray for you and god will give you the strength to fight against this and I'm sure god will give you the joy happiness what yo are trying for.... - Amaira [View Message]
Hi please believe in god as he is great and surely will make you happy and will bless with a kid, just be strong at this point of time as your husband would also be broken and he also needs the support.... - Anita [View Message]