• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption can change your life
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: Adoption can change your life
Name: Dipika
Date: 2009-11-20
One fine day a little angel came into our life' s, little did we know she was here to give us loads of happiness and joy.
Yes we considered adopting a child and it changed our lives. Taira, our daughter came into our life' s when she was 4 months, she was ours when we first held her in our arms. She was our daughter and what more could we ask for.
Taira was brought home when she was 7 months old, during the 3months of waiting period all we would do was think about her and get prepared for her arrival...we desperately wanted her home. We and our entire family are lucky to have her, she was welcomed home in style by her entire family from both sides. Her grandparents were overwhelmed to see her too.
She is completing a year next week and I thought this was the best time to tell everybody how blessed we are to have her.
Name: priya
Subject:  to adopt a child
Date: 2009-12-11
Hi Deepika,Can u post the adoption center address as iam looking to adopt a girl child.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Meenal Selvaraj
Subject:  Adoption
Date: 2009-12-29
Hi Dipika,
I am happy to see your note on your adoption.
I am working in software company and single looking for adopting a kid. I want to know the difficulties in adopting kid from Latur Adoption Home. Since I am single it would be great if you give me some details on that process and what are difficulties that you faced.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Meenal Selvaraj
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Monica
Subject:  Address
Date: 2009-12-11
HI Priya,

Please find center address below as you have requested.

Shri Ganesh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal
Priyadarshini Chowk, Khadgaon Road,
Tq. & District – Latur, Maharashtra

Where r u located?

Regards,

Monica

Name: Usha
Subject:  Need some help
Date: 2009-12-07
Hi dipika,

Iam basically from blr but now iam residing in USA i have loads of questions

Name: jaya
Subject:  need ur advice
Date: 2009-12-02
hi deepika

may i know from where u have adopted ur child?? I m from lucknow and wan to adopt a child but i heard it takes so much time...please let me know the place where in 3 month they complete all formalities..Thanks...waiting 4 ur reply..

Name: Monica
Subject:  HI Jaya
Date: 2009-12-03
HI Jaya,

I just saw ur query abt adoption. Myself and dipika had adopted baby from the same center, I am presently located in bangalore. This center is is in Maharashtra. City name is Latur, There waiting period is less as v small city, After our adoption i have referred few couples there, who wanted to adopt kid, and couple of them already got babies. My baby is now 14 months old, She was 6 and half mnths when we got her home, after adoption our life is changed alot, u forget every pain, when child comes to your home. its really amazing. thats all i can say.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption can change your life

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Need to adopt a baby boy
Hi Everyone, I am NRI. We are looking to adopt a baby boy from India. Happy to provide any compensation.... - Riyaz Calsoft [View Message]
Unhappy waiting parents
Hi, we are in Bangalore, we registered in adoption india website (in Dec' 12)and were provided with Shishu mandir as the centre to approach. They told us that they will do the home study and collection of documents whenever a child is available for adoption. I received a call from the centre few days back stating, they' ve a child for adoption. When we approached them ther... - DH [View Message]
adoption
i want to do help for u regarding this... - aaliya sharma [View Message]
finally i adopt a baby by facebook community
i m from delhi and after marriage from 10 years we were deadly searching for baby. we registred in adoption agecies but we hav to wait for long time due to lot of un necessary formality. but in 15 days we join on facebook adoption comunity of delhi , and we connected a family and we meet them and we take their baby for adoption wiy
th fully leagal way as per indian l... - seema khanora [View Message]
adoption consultation
We planned for adoption in 2009 and registered with agency in chennai. They put us in waiting list for two years for that time me and wife is total age of 89 ( CARA guidelines is 90) so we move to other places in north India. Then we found in Madhyapradesh a authorized agency and we found our daughter Anandhi of 9 years. We planned for 3-4 year old but we saw many old chil... - Arun Technocrat [View Message]
will guide you
we are in the forum we will guide you sure rest in god' s hand.you can visit CARA WEB SITE and register. There are childrens available in MADHYAPRADESH , ORISSA & CHATTISGARH.

... - ARUN technocrrat [View Message]
Looking for a Baby
Dear Arun,

Thanks for the revert but we have already registered here in Chandigarh in Cara and they have a policy that you can get register yourself at one place only. If you have anyone known please help us.

Regards
Neetu
... - Neetu [View Message]

Diet in Pregnancy Video