• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption can change your life
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: Adoption can change your life
Name: Dipika
Date: 2009-11-20
One fine day a little angel came into our life' s, little did we know she was here to give us loads of happiness and joy.
Yes we considered adopting a child and it changed our lives. Taira, our daughter came into our life' s when she was 4 months, she was ours when we first held her in our arms. She was our daughter and what more could we ask for.
Taira was brought home when she was 7 months old, during the 3months of waiting period all we would do was think about her and get prepared for her arrival...we desperately wanted her home. We and our entire family are lucky to have her, she was welcomed home in style by her entire family from both sides. Her grandparents were overwhelmed to see her too.
She is completing a year next week and I thought this was the best time to tell everybody how blessed we are to have her.
Name: priya
Subject:  to adopt a child
Date: 2009-12-11
Hi Deepika,Can u post the adoption center address as iam looking to adopt a girl child.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Meenal Selvaraj
Subject:  Adoption
Date: 2009-12-29
Hi Dipika,
I am happy to see your note on your adoption.
I am working in software company and single looking for adopting a kid. I want to know the difficulties in adopting kid from Latur Adoption Home. Since I am single it would be great if you give me some details on that process and what are difficulties that you faced.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Meenal Selvaraj
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Monica
Subject:  Address
Date: 2009-12-11
HI Priya,

Please find center address below as you have requested.

Shri Ganesh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal
Priyadarshini Chowk, Khadgaon Road,
Tq. & District – Latur, Maharashtra

Where r u located?

Regards,

Monica

Name: Usha
Subject:  Need some help
Date: 2009-12-07
Hi dipika,

Iam basically from blr but now iam residing in USA i have loads of questions

Name: jaya
Subject:  need ur advice
Date: 2009-12-02
hi deepika

may i know from where u have adopted ur child?? I m from lucknow and wan to adopt a child but i heard it takes so much time...please let me know the place where in 3 month they complete all formalities..Thanks...waiting 4 ur reply..

Name: Monica
Subject:  HI Jaya
Date: 2009-12-03
HI Jaya,

I just saw ur query abt adoption. Myself and dipika had adopted baby from the same center, I am presently located in bangalore. This center is is in Maharashtra. City name is Latur, There waiting period is less as v small city, After our adoption i have referred few couples there, who wanted to adopt kid, and couple of them already got babies. My baby is now 14 months old, She was 6 and half mnths when we got her home, after adoption our life is changed alot, u forget every pain, when child comes to your home. its really amazing. thats all i can say.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption can change your life

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
i can help u to adopt baby
Contact double nine 712 four six 935... - jhon [View Message]
i can help u to adopt baby
Contact double nine 712 four six 935... - jhon [View Message]
want to adopt a new born baby girl
Hi me and my husband want to adopt a new born baby girl we have been married for past 6 yrs but unfortunately no baby till date. So we have decided to adopt a baby girl as we always wanted a girl child...pls help...... - shraddha bahirat [View Message]
Adoption
There are a lot of people on this forum who will try to trap you. But you must only contact a government recognized adoption agency in your area to and adoption legally. ... - Pinky [View Message]
Adopt a new born baby
I adopt a new born baby because my marriage before 7 years but i have no child... - Rajeev Jain [View Message]
hiii
cntct me... - bks [View Message]
CNILD ADOPT
DEAR SIR.

I AM INTERESTED IN CHILD ADOPTION.
PLEASE DO ADVISE.

THANK YOU

AMARJEET... - Amar [View Message]

Missing Birth Control Pills Video