---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption can change your life
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Adoption can change your life
2009-11-20
Name: Dipika
One fine day a little angel came into our life' s, little did we know she was here to give us loads of happiness and joy.
Yes we considered adopting a child and it changed our lives. Taira, our daughter came into our life' s when she was 4 months, she was ours when we first held her in our arms. She was our daughter and what more could we ask for.
Taira was brought home when she was 7 months old, during the 3months of waiting period all we would do was think about her and get prepared for her arrival...we desperately wanted her home. We and our entire family are lucky to have her, she was welcomed home in style by her entire family from both sides. Her grandparents were overwhelmed to see her too.
She is completing a year next week and I thought this was the best time to tell everybody how blessed we are to have her.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-12-11
Name: priya
Subject:  to adopt a child
Hi Deepika,Can u post the adoption center address as iam looking to adopt a girl child.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-29
Name: Meenal Selvaraj
Subject:  Adoption
Hi Dipika,
I am happy to see your note on your adoption.
I am working in software company and single looking for adopting a kid. I want to know the difficulties in adopting kid from Latur Adoption Home. Since I am single it would be great if you give me some details on that process and what are difficulties that you faced.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Meenal Selvaraj
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-11
Name: Monica
Subject:  Address
HI Priya,

Please find center address below as you have requested.

Shri Ganesh Shikshan Prasarak Mandal
Priyadarshini Chowk, Khadgaon Road,
Tq. & District – Latur, Maharashtra

Where r u located?

Regards,

Monica

2009-12-07
Name: Usha
Subject:  Need some help
Hi dipika,

Iam basically from blr but now iam residing in USA i have loads of questions
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-12-02
Name: jaya
Subject:  need ur advice
hi deepika

may i know from where u have adopted ur child?? I m from lucknow and wan to adopt a child but i heard it takes so much time...please let me know the place where in 3 month they complete all formalities..Thanks...waiting 4 ur reply..

2009-12-03
Name: Monica
Subject:  HI Jaya
HI Jaya,

I just saw ur query abt adoption. Myself and dipika had adopted baby from the same center, I am presently located in bangalore. This center is is in Maharashtra. City name is Latur, There waiting period is less as v small city, After our adoption i have referred few couples there, who wanted to adopt kid, and couple of them already got babies. My baby is now 14 months old, She was 6 and half mnths when we got her home, after adoption our life is changed alot, u forget every pain, when child comes to your home. its really amazing. thats all i can say.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption can change your life

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:List of Legal Documents for Adoption
The procedure for adoption is very lenghty and lots of documents are needed for this. Basic documetns like id proofs, residential proofs, income proof, property and bank accounts proof, marriage proof are to name a few. Not aware of divorced documentations you can get it by enquiring at the adoption center.... - mishi [View Message]
RE:NURSERY
You can decide the best one by checking on various parameters like the location, cleanliness, security, hygiene, meet up the teachers she how they speak and how they would engage the child and help them grow. And most important see if the child is happy to visit that place or not.... - neha [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby
Hi Surabhi there are a lot of agencies these days who are offering services and providing you the freedom to adopt a kid as per your needs. Just go there with your husband and know the different procedures.... - Madubala [View Message]
RE:Dr Ritu Santwani, Pune. Good Gynaecologist in PUNE
Hi thats a great thing even i have heard about this doctors from a lot of friends who are staying in pune area. If at all there are any sort of queries we come across we will see to it that we recommend Dr. Ritu.... - ruchita [View Message]
RE:we want to adopt a child
Hi Ritu, there is one good institution which are providing small and healthy kids. Let me check with my cousin and get back to you on this as soon as possible to help you in the right way.... - Annupama [View Message]
RE:Want to adopt a new born baby
Hi Srividhya, one of my cousin works in a adoption center let me check with her on the different kind of procedures which are involved in adopting a baby and will let you know the same.... - Kaivalya [View Message]
RE:Adoption for Single Fathers
Hi Keshav, i am a single father and faced a lot of difficult to adopt a child. Try to approach any of the centers who provide adoption facilities however you will have to go through a lot of procedures.... - Irfan [View Message]

Getting Pregnant Faster Video..