• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption from kashmir
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Adoption: Adoption from kashmir
Name: Ronak Raiyani
Date: 2009-11-18
We are an Hindu Couple from Gujarat willing to adopt a child (boy/girl- is not an matter) upto 1year old from kashmir.

Can any one guide me how i can proceed for the same, as i dont have any idea about it.

Please provide me list of agencies to contact, rules and regulations and procedure as how to proceed.
Name: Manish
Subject:  Re: Adoption from Kashmir
Date: 2010-01-27
Ronak,

The CARA website lists two recognized agencies (RIPAs) in Punjab: Nari Niketan Trust and Swami Ganga Foundation. Check out the CARA webpage for their contact details.

There appear to be no RIPAs in J&K in the CARA listing. I was told (during our adoption journey) that an orphanage or child-welfare home that is not an official CARA RIPA can get a child it wants to place for adoption, transferred to an official RIPA so that the adoption can proceed.

A simple Google search yielded a couple of orphanages in J&K:
1) JK Yateem Trust
2) Borderless World Foundation

I' m sure there are more. If you contact them, they may be able to advise you further.

Good Luck,
Manish.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rose
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-11-18
Please go to adoption section on IndiaParenting and read the articles available. You will get good info about the adoption procedure. Especially with the title Procedure of in-country adoption
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Ronak
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-11-19
it was nice to hear from you..
i ahve gone throughthe articles titled in-country adoption. it drafts out all most all quesries regarding the same.

But still i have some more queries that, if i need to adopt child from particular state, should i contact adoption agency of that state or agency near by our place. and i have also gone through the list of agencies in this site. I am not finding any agency in kashmir/punjab. can u give me some info regarding it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption from kashmir

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
i can help u to adopt baby
Contact double nine 712 four six 935... - jhon [View Message]
want to adopt a new born baby girl
Hi me and my husband want to adopt a new born baby girl we have been married for past 6 yrs but unfortunately no baby till date. So we have decided to adopt a baby girl as we always wanted a girl child...pls help...... - shraddha bahirat [View Message]
Adoption
There are a lot of people on this forum who will try to trap you. But you must only contact a government recognized adoption agency in your area to and adoption legally. ... - Pinky [View Message]
Adopt a new born baby
I adopt a new born baby because my marriage before 7 years but i have no child... - Rajeev Jain [View Message]
hiii
cntct me... - bks [View Message]
CNILD ADOPT
DEAR SIR.

I AM INTERESTED IN CHILD ADOPTION.
PLEASE DO ADVISE.

THANK YOU

AMARJEET... - Amar [View Message]
adoption of a baby boy
I am 33 year old happily married and want to adopt a baby boy. I stay in Virar that falls in Thane district. I am not able to get in touch with an orphanage or adoption agency in my area. we also need some counselling for the same.... - Ameya Pitale [View Message]

The Act of Fertilization Video