You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Adoption from kashmir
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption: Adoption from kashmir
2009-11-18
Name: Ronak Raiyani We are an Hindu Couple from Gujarat willing to adopt a child (boy/girl- is not an matter) upto 1year old from kashmir.

Can any one guide me how i can proceed for the same, as i dont have any idea about it.

Please provide me list of agencies to contact, rules and regulations and procedure as how to proceed.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-01-27
Name: Manish
Subject:  Re: Adoption from Kashmir
Ronak,

The CARA website lists two recognized agencies (RIPAs) in Punjab: Nari Niketan Trust and Swami Ganga Foundation. Check out the CARA webpage for their contact details.

There appear to be no RIPAs in J&K in the CARA listing. I was told (during our adoption journey) that an orphanage or child-welfare home that is not an official CARA RIPA can get a child it wants to place for adoption, transferred to an official RIPA so that the adoption can proceed.

A simple Google search yielded a couple of orphanages in J&K:
1) JK Yateem Trust
2) Borderless World Foundation

I' m sure there are more. If you contact them, they may be able to advise you further.

Good Luck,
Manish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-11-18
Name: Rose
Subject:  hi
Please go to adoption section on IndiaParenting and read the articles available. You will get good info about the adoption procedure. Especially with the title Procedure of in-country adoption
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-11-19
Name: Ronak
Subject:  hi
it was nice to hear from you..
i ahve gone throughthe articles titled in-country adoption. it drafts out all most all quesries regarding the same.

But still i have some more queries that, if i need to adopt child from particular state, should i contact adoption agency of that state or agency near by our place. and i have also gone through the list of agencies in this site. I am not finding any agency in kashmir/punjab. can u give me some info regarding it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption from kashmir

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption from kashmir

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Adoption from kashmir

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Adopt New Born Baby
hello deepak,
here you mentioned you want new born baby what you mean, you want new born baby but why, is there any issue with family or with wife, or you suffer from any physical problem.... - mugdha [View Message]
hello deepak,
what happened and what is your problem, from which problem you suffer can you explain so we better to understand your problem, is there any family related issue, or something physical or medical issue.... - ambika [View Message]
hello deepak,
from your post, it seems like you are so eager to adopt baby, so can you please explain what is your situation, and from which problem you suffer so we came to know what is exact problem of you.... - nirmiti [View Message]
hello deepak,
you metioned that your marriage completed six years, so why dont your wife got pregnant till now, was she suffering from any medical issue, if yes then you should take proper treatment.... - prakash [View Message]
hello deepak,
from your post i came to know you dont have baby till now, and thats why you want to adopt baby, but think twice before take any decision, its not so issue to adopt baby, so think calmly.... - yogita [View Message]
hello deepak,
its very good thing that you want to adopt baby, i really from my heart appriciate you for your decision, so adoption is legal process, so you should submit your all legal papers which is required for adoption.... - tarun [View Message]
hello deepak,
its really good thing that you want to adopt baby, and its appreciable thing that you dont mention about girl or boy, you just want to adopt baby, doesn't matter its girl or boy, really good thinking.... - ragini [View Message]

Perimenopause Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2013 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.