You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
2006-06-23
Name: Nisha Hi Friends,

Can you please let me know where we can get Mundan / Head Shaving as per hindu rituals in Bangalore as we are unable to go to our native place and the ceramony is due soon.Any pointers / ideas/suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-07
Name: Munna
Subject:  RE:Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
Hi Nisha,
It would be good to meet some priest and then you will have some clear idea so that it is better to have that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-29
Name: Kamini
Hi Nisha,
So head shave is done for you and i think you will be looking good in that also and i hope you would like and what have to decided about the tonsure also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-20
Name: Barun
Hi Nisha,
Not only head shave many works would be pending because of our work locations and then we have to chose other options for it.

2016-06-14
Name: Natasha
Hi Nisha,
I think in every state rituals would be similar and there will be slight changes.So you can do your work done in your place where you stay by taking help of any priest.

2016-06-08
Name: Jasmine
Hi Nisha,
It would be better you go to one of the temples near by where you stay.Ask to any one of priest they would give you clear clarification and all details which you require also.

2016-05-31
Name: Natasha
Hi Nisha,
So you need to say what would be the better option for your problem then only it will be very useful for all the people also and then that would be better for any of the people who will try also.

2016-05-25
Name: Dev
Hi Nisha,
Then did you find the place where it is done in the city where you stay can you share the place because it would be very helpful for all the people who do have the same problem also and i wish you would share.

2016-05-16
Name: Sara
Hi Nisha
Why don't you talk to your elders and relatives? They are experienced in it, so they will guide you with it.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
Hey Nisha

Why don't you go to the temples around your place of residence and ask a pundit there .he will give you the best suggestion to you so that you can complete the ritual on time .please try and let me know if it worked.

2016-05-08
Name: aniket
you should take advice from ur relatives.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
you should take advice from ur relatives as they cn nw much abt it.

2006-07-19
Name: Nisha
Subject:  Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
Hi Sona, Thanks for your reply.

I got my baby's mundan done in a temple named \";Chikka Tirupathi\"; .Its located in Sarjapura village some 20 kms away from Koramangala.

In case some one is interested in reaching there,the road to be taken is Sarjapura Road which passes through Koramangala and also intersects outer ring Road near Iblur Junction to reach Sarjapura Village.The temple is very famous and anybody in that village can guide further to locate it.

2011-11-24
Name: Maanasi
Subject:  Mundan
Hi can you please give me details abt dis temple Chikka Tirupathi. Do we have to book before going for mundan? I also need their phone number . Kinldy help as I am planning to do my son´ s mundan there.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-01-18
Name: sAiK
Subject:  Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
Hi Nisha

I´ m planning to have my kid´ s mundan at Chikka Tirupathi too. Did you give him bath right there? Are there hotels that you can rent out for giving bath?

Cheers!!
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-06-27
Name: Sona
Subject:  hi
Hi,

U can call any pandit or can visit any nearby temple for all the rituals. Along with this contact to any nearby barbar for headshaving. They will do it but offcourse charge u little bit high.

Regards
Sona

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]