You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bigger pusy lips
2004-03-24
Name: Bincy
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

2004-12-06
Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-03-27
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need Advice on Masterbeat
Hi Adhi,
I can understand your situation and excess of it really harm for health and i hope you would never do any mistake and you can consult to the doctor also they would give you with proper guidance also.... - Rahul [View Message]
RE:navel -- is it a tempting place for a girl..
Hi Kuru,
So can you say then what you have done it would better not to discuss such topics in the forum and because it is accessed by many people also and i wish it would be better for all the people to think.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:Love with Jiju
Hi Anu,
It must be your infactuuation and i think you have done marriage also and it would be better not to think also like that and i wish it would be better you share what you have done also that would be better.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
Hi Ajay,
So you had done mistake and you had realized also and it would be better if you forget about that moment also and you can move as free as you can with your mother also.I hope you would do that only.... - Elia [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Adult breaastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him away from acute infections.... - dia [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Adult breaastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him from acute infections.... - dia [View Message]
RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. In fact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So dont worry ... - dia [View Message]

Tips for Getting Perfect Curls Video..