You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bigger pusy lips
2004-03-24
Name: Bincy
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

2004-12-06
Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-03-27
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Frustrated in sex (
hello Kiran,
So you are frustrated in such activity and you need to be careful while posting such messages because many people will access it and it would be better if you do not post such messages in the forum also. ... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:husband dont like but he likes,,,
Hello rashmi,
You must feel shame on your part because you are married and you are cheating you husband if the same is repeated by your husband how would you react and how can you accept it just think on it.It would give you solution.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:my ema
Hello Nishi,
Can you clearly mention what your problem was exactly so that it would be better that you will get the solution and you can be free of tension and you will have some peace also. I hope you would post an reply.... - Somu [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
It's no harm but it's should be gentle... - vlrcpl [View Message]
RE:Navel Exposed
Hello lady,
It has done and you can;t make any changes it depends on you whether to accept his coffee or not and i think it is not so needed because after that it may lead to some thing because you just think what was the reason behind the coffee.... - Kajal [View Message]
RE:saree below navel
Hello Rohit,
There is no need to get worried about that because she might have done changes due to some reason and if you feel so embarrassing for that you just say to her and there will not be any problem to you only.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:My friends want to touch and kiss my mother’s nave
Hello Adithya,
So what you have decided to do can you share that because she is your mother and what would be the decision you have taken can you share and i wish you will take good decision only.Do not think so abuse about your mother.... - Alok [View Message]

Coconut breakfast besids the beach Video