You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bigger pusy lips
2004-03-24
Name: Bincy Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-12-06
Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-03-27
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
you are right at your place, its your decision, but if you are asking to your husband then you will get answer of your question, then its your wish and live your life in your terms.... - rohini [View Message]
hello kajal,
you are so lucky lady, that your mother in law like when you was wore saree below navel, its itself great thing, so make sure that your family dont change there decision.... - shalakha [View Message]
hello kajal,
its really strange behaviour of your mother in law, no one mother in law allowed her daughter in law, wear saree below navel, so you are the lucky one so enjoy your life.... - kirti [View Message]
hello kajal,
i dont understand why your niece playing with your navel part, so after playing he demand more to play with this part, whats the playing meaning in this thing, i really dont understand.... - rahul [View Message]
hello kajal,
your family is so supportive and thinking is really great. but if you wear low saree below your navel so every person look at you, and that make you uncomfortable so its your wish to wear.... - niyati [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good think that your family is broad minded and its good that your wishes comes true, its depend upon every individual choice and its depend upon you, u feel comfortable then ok.... - indira [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good think that your mother in law requested you to wear saree below navel, its great thing, so you should listen to your mother in law, and wear saree below navel its good for you.
... - anand [View Message]

Chicken Biryani Video..