You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bigger pusy lips
2004-03-24
Name: Bincy
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-12-06
Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-03-27
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi kajal i can understand your eagerness for wearing the sari such low but believe me you will enjoy this is for few days but after that you will not love this act i am sure about it.... - Rupali [View Message]
Hi there if your mother in law is allowing then why to worry wear it the way she wants and enjoy it, but yes as you are saying if you will wear such low till your public then it will cause a problem.... - Rachna [View Message]
Hi there i am sure that you are very happy with it but trust me wearing a sari such low in front of your own family will make you uncomfortable and you will not wear try it once if you want.... - Ranjana [View Message]
Hi kajal please do not act as kid you are a married women and you should have some self respect in your own family, wearing the sari the way you are saying will loose your self respect please do not try.... - Reema [View Message]
Hi there just enjoy the way you want as its 21st century and you have your own feelings and the right to live freely, please dont think so much that what your family will think enjoy wearing the sari the way you want.... - Raima [View Message]
Hi dear please think once about your husband as he will surely not like this at all and you will be in a big trouble and there would be fights in your home please beware.... - Neeta [View Message]
Hi dear according to me you should not wear the sari such low as it will not look good in front of your family if you are staying in a joint family, please think twice before wearing.... - Neepa [View Message]

A Unique Video Video..