You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Bigger pusy lips
2004-03-24
Name: Bincy
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-12-06
Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-03-27
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sx encntr wth hbys bst frnd
Dear Nishi
In this world..expressing ur feeling and seeking advice...is called as a crime..dts al..i wil say..do whtvr..bt maintain secrecy...blv my wrd..its upto u..... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:Frustrated in sex (
hi kiran..

i want to talk to u onlin...if psbl..msg me at hornysubbu.....google...mail..got it...??... - subbu [View Message]
Looking for sex in Delhi
hi i am 25 year old boy from delhi. i m virgin and don't have GF but... - Sahil Delhi [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hey kajal,
its up to you kajal what you want to do or not, its everyone individual views, if you want to wear saree below the navel its your self opinion no one can stop you for this.... - reema [View Message]
hi kajal,
you carry yourself in good manner, if your mother in law said that its a sign of happiness in family, then its not things to show everyone, so think on that once again.... - nilesh [View Message]
hello kajal,
saree gives awesome look to every women, so its not a bad thing to wore saree below navel or above navel, so why you take others view in that, its your own decision, dont change your mind as per your mother in law says.... - kiyara [View Message]
hello kajal,
you wear saree or wear suits, but up to you, but it should be very comfortable and gives decent look to you, so dont take others decision do whatever you want.... - madhuri [View Message]

Cleaning the kitchen Video..