• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Bigger pusy lips
Name: Bincy
Date: 2004-03-24
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Date: 2004-12-06
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
Date: 2004-03-27
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi surya
I am 19 and she is 40 my bf just pinch her nothing else but he is very naughty he enjoy his touch and take benifit... - ishaa [View Message]
isha
Isha how old are u and ur mom. Don' t feel bad when ur bf pinch ur mom sxy butt. If he try to do something with ur mom will u accept it.... - surya [View Message]
hi
We from Delhi and we R fine... - ishaa [View Message]
hi
where do u stay in delhi ? me too from delhi and in which school r u in ?... - tarun [View Message]
hi ishaa
nice to know about u and ur mom.howz ur mom and where r u from?... - tarun [View Message]
request
can you send me your navel pic now?... - lee [View Message]
fck at 19
My bf break my virginity at my home he is my classmate we usually do sx for pleasure and I love him very much he is very childist boy
I noticed his thinking sx everytime I jerk his tool everyday we enjoy our life fully
One day my mumma just come from kitty she wear light sky colour saree I saw my bf watching my mumma in her bedroom while removing saree I caugh... - ishaa [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video