India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Bigger pusy lips
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum
Sex:Bigger pusy lips
Name: Bincy
Hello & hai to all of u !
I am married last month. Do u think if a woman has had a lot of masturbation before marriage and sex with husband, is it possible that her vaginal lips would get bigger and longer and more darker? how may of u feel like that?

My husband says some times that my pussy lips are too big also he blames it is due to excess masturbation. Also I think from my experience pre-marital masturbation improves a woman's ability to enjoy partnersex in future even more. ladies what is your opinion abtit? can any one suggest to reduce darkeness i mean any herbal/ayurvedic/home made remedies? waiting for your valuable comments and suggestions

Name: Lover
Subject:  Big Pussy Lips
Hi Bincy,
You must be proud and happy that you have a big pussy lips. I love that very much and it is wonderful especially for licking with both your fingers spreading the pussy lips and and lick it with a a little honey.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: billy
Subject:  Big is better
why are you worried . Big lips are attraction to many.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Bigger pusy lips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
its nothing unusual
dont be so worried. its usual... ... - mitali123 [View Message]
my view
look as u open with this environment you found only ur brother as male whom u sharesd ur feeling and due to no restriction from his side u proceed further let me tell u try to deviate ur mind in music or the thing u like most after this engage your self and make a goal that i will do such activity with my life partner only try to hate this thing that socitey will say u use... - sam [View Message]
my views, no intension to hurt anyone's feeling
See Ajay u are at the age where these things excites and create lust but if u respect the relation and respect ur mom then u will have a good intension towards her and will appreciate her as she also has some wishes and desire and if u won't show maturity then she will feel afward, so ur positive comments and behaviour will make her feel happy and strong.... - Sam [View Message]
my view not to hurt any one feeling
what i think, go if u allow urself for that and if other person also have no problem then try to give her what she is lacking or expecting or willing but do maintain privacy and secrets of both else go and masturbate ... - Sam [View Message]
my view
r u serious means now after ur hubby's permission u fulfil ur desire and fill the gap which ur husband lack but r u comletely satisfied means if some one else u had and he may wrong u by giving more than what u expect what will u do. Do reply which would help my to understand more ... - Sam [View Message]
my view
See riya what ever u have done is because u need it and if guilty doesnot overtake ur feeling then life is good and enjoyable else aome fear or some thng always keep tik tok in mind.Ur happiness is the thing which is must because sxual pleaure is what ur priority.sorry if i hurt anyones feeling ... - Sam [View Message]
my view
See Leena first of all decide whom u give priority relation or sex if satisfaction is priority then not only neighbour u find many guys who would be much good then them so it it important to set limit if neighbour was ok then u still go for other and u find hm more interesting.If some one else come then what it will start a chain so maintain privacy and ask him to do so... - Sam [View Message]

Indian song Video