You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Love Stories >what should i DO~~
Love  Discussion Forum

Love Stories:what should i DO~~
2006-07-31
Name: mike before i had a girlfriend, i hade sex with her, we were together a long time, my dad and mom forced me to go to india and get married, i had to get married, my girlfriend found out and left me, when my wife came to US, i did not talk to her or sleep with her, on our frist night, i went to go to sleep in a another room. it was like that for a year, she start to cry, i know it was not her fault, it was our parents, i kissed her, when i took her clothes off, her underwear was dirty! her bra was all gross, i think she never changes her bra or underwear, it was hell! WHAT SHOULD I DO!! i try to talk to her but she never changes. when i saw her underwear and the smell, i ran away!

i think i am not being mean, i was ok, with her hair, she out this gross oil on. she is really hairy, even hairy than me!
in a month or 2, if she does not change, i am going to divorce her, and tell everyone the truth why i divorced her!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-08-13
Name: 
Subject:  
The truth? That you love another woman, that your wife is so upset with her life she no longer takes good care of even the most basic needs? Oh hello to you but my god you are ignorant! This poor girl has had all her hopes and dreams crushed, I myself don't think I'd be much better off than her. Do you want to make a go of this marriage? Actually you know wht? Before we go any further I want to say how SICK i am of people saying My PARENTS FORCED ME. You did NOT have to ruin your life or the life of this girl. Women go in HOPING and PRAYING things work and men have the attitude that if it doesnt work out well from the begining (no matter who is to blame) that they can not go cheat, lie or excuse themselves of common decencies!

You're still dating your GF while your married! What the hell kind of person are you? Is there something wrong with you? I am wasting my time. I hope your cock drops off
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-08-15
Name: mike
Subject:  watever
GOD, people like you, don't you think you should first try to understand what really happenped! who can live a person who has aids? and has proof what she did! and a another thing how did i ruin her life, she married the guy she wanted, her parents has a home to live in now.
and wait! i was dating my Gf while i was married! oh my god, u need better reading skills, my gf wanted us to have a good life!
and u also asked is there anything wrong with me, the answer is NO!!
there is something wrong with u!
and who is telling to waste ur time here! i dont have a problem any more so go to HELL!
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-08-04
Subject:  yeah
i only have this month to deal with is problem, in sept, i have to start to work, right now it is summer. we are going to india, i am going, madhu, mom and dad. my mom will tell my dad, in india, i will give some money, then she can do what ever she wants! i will divorce her. my and my GF had lunch together, she needs some time!
i think it will turn out all good!
later
am going to india next week!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-08-03
Name: ***
Subject:  gosh
gosshhhh. you speak so much shit.. actually I can't compete with you...
No wonder you got such a wife...aids..smelly underwear..lived on the streets....(no offence intended to her though)

2006-08-04
Subject:  hey...
Hey,
Its time to talk to your dad about this..No need to feel guilty...You dont have to live with someone who has Aids ?!...Tell your dad if he really wants you to live with your wife then may be you will die sooner than him...You get back with your Ex !...Since your Mom is on your side it must be really easy to convince your dad..Tell him you are ready to still keep doing all kinds of monetary help, support to that family but just dont want to live with their daughter..Tell your dad, just like he did,you also want to live fulfilling life and not die or fall sick or something....for some unexplained reasons your dad has way over high sympathy for your wife's family...So convince him that you will definetly take care of that family like he wants you to, but cannot live with this lady...goodluck.
GoodLuck

2006-08-04
Subject:  hi
my dad tries to understand everything, when i went to india, they found out where we live, i went back to US, her dad said her daughter is really good, my dad said okay, and he said if i dont marry he will kill himself, cause he felt sorry for them, and how will he know she has aids! my mother knows about my Gf, she left me blc she wanted us to have a good life, my mom told her what is happening with us. my mom thought she would be her daughter in law, and she stills want her to marry me. with madhu(wife) me and my mom r not sure what we will do, i dont know if i should tell my dad but i know i should, i have pics of madhu with other guys, maybe that how she got aids. my mom wants to show madhu her pics but i think i should talk to her dad. i cant stay with her, i want to have kids, if we stay together, then i can get aids, even my kids can have aids.

2006-08-04
Subject:  I Apologize
sorry Mike,
I sincerely apologize for my harsh behaviour..I acted just out of my first impression I got which was not so good.Still I am not able to completely understand your situation...have lot of questions..most importantly 'why did your parents decide to get you married to such a person....watever be the reason NO parent will marry their son to someone with AIDS...anyway..sorry again...Do what you feel is right...the last thing I want to do is harass someone who is already stressed out...
GoodLuck

2006-08-03
Subject:  hey
i am stressed out! anyways you are the one who started this(all swearing)! i don't swaer unless someone else starts!
i can not handle if someone tries to diss me, i am well educated! i am a teacher! all i know she is not a good women, i am finding a lot of stuff about her, i saw pics.

2006-08-03
Name: kimmy
Subject:  good luck
i feel sorry for Mike.
hope things get better!
i think you should try to get back with you girlfriend, divorce her.

2006-08-03
Name: suzanne
Subject:  reply
i agree with Tina.

2006-08-03
Name: tina
Subject:  leave her
mike, u already did a lot for, by picking a bad of garbage
bring her to US! divorce her
find a better girl.
aids?
i think she got $ for sex.
don't have sex with her, why do u want to get aids.
good luck

2006-08-03
Subject:  ***dunkin ass hole!
*** fucking bastard! y would i lie, i have a life! she has aids! i will say what i want to do, i am not sleeping with my ex, BUT if i want to sleep with her, WHAT CAN U DO?? i am not screwing anyone life! *** u fucking ass hole! why take crap out of my head!, ur head head filled with! ***nice name! the bitch i had to marry, is screwing my life! she has aids, i think she is a hooker! I WILL FIND OUT, LIE DETECTOR TEST, if she lies, SHE GOING BACK TO THE ROAD!!!!!!!!
***NO BODY EVER BEATS ME!!!!
stop being a chicken!, TALK FACE TO FACE!!!

2006-08-03
Name: shayna
Subject:  am really shocked!!!!
You say your wife used to live on the streets.How did your dad get you married like that is what I don't understand.
Mike its strange that any parent would do that in the first place.
Even if you had a love affair bfore marriage it seems shocking that you would agree to such an alliance and more so that your parents would look out for such a proposal.It is kind of unbelievable.

2006-08-02
Name: MAY MAY
Subject:  to: mike
what!!!!!!!!-that's just gross

mike-somehow I am not believing you.

we women are always trying to make our
husband happy.....which means we try
to smell good at all times. especially
before we have sex with our husband.

I think it is vice-versa:

sorry, can't help you.

2006-08-02
Subject:  hey
she was poor, she lived on the street!
this is the truth.

2006-08-02
Subject:  u bich
my parents made her life better and her parents WITH MY MONEY!!!!!! she was a servent!!!!! she was sick, i took her to the doctors, SHE HAS AIDS!!!!!!! she is the one who is a idoit!!! she lived on the road!!!!!!!! her dad begged my dad to get us married!!!
***, u go to hell!! u fuckin idiot!!
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MY SISTER!, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MY KIDS!!
100%
HOW CAN U SAY CRAP, SHE NEVER CHANGES HER UNDERWEAR!!! that all i want!!!!!!
i did not want to marry her!!! i did not tell u the whole story,
in that whole year, i gave her family a house, food, clothes, her fmaily thinks i am god!
just image ur girl/boy or husband/wife never changes their underwear!!!!!
nimi and *** would you stay with them???

2006-08-03
Subject:  ***ass hole
trying to beat i am god, worship me?
i don't need poor dirty people telling to worship me!!! and she is only my wife by LAW!!

2006-08-03
Subject:  hey smart a - s...
so you keep in touch with your ex..?..You are screwing both women's lives now!!!...hope u r not still not sleeping around with your Ex....and Why the hell should I take care of your wife..?..All I can do is try to beat that ' I am God and worship me' crap out of your head...yes..,by writing shit...
Hey, You mentioned at one point that your wife had AIDS...If that was not true and if you had exaggerated that stuff..then You are probable lying about a lot of stuff?...may be your wife does not want to sleep with you..that is why she is grossing you out by her underwears..

2006-08-02
Subject:  ***the stupid ass
hey ***, if you feel so sorry about her, how about you take her! i loved my old girlfriend, FOR HER, I FORGOT ABOUT HER,!my dad said he will kill him self if i dont marry her, i try to make her happy! i buy her so much stuff, today i took her shopping.
and bought her lots of stuff and yes underwears! i told her to go try them on, she said no, she does not want to try them on.
***u r the hole!!! bitch!
i don't want to force her to do it, i want her self to do it! i spent the whole day with her today, right now i am with her getting her nails done, i got her hair done, i did everything.
With this marriage her life did not get ruin, i treat her like a queen, she has everything, all i want her to change her underwear, i dont know why she does not want to change it.

*** u fuckin idoit i will divorece her, take her, help her, LET ME SEE IF YOU CAN DO WHAT I AM DOING!!!
if i put her on the street , will you take care of her?????
it is easy, sitting there on your computer writing shit!!

and somebody, i forgot about everything, i am just thinking about her now, i dont know y she does not want to keep her self clean! that all i want!
**** LEARN ABOUT BACTERIA! DID U GO TO SCHOOL!

IF u wanna give me a sugestion, give me on, i can make her change her underwear!
after getting to know, teaching her english, i am happy with her, i told her about my GF, she understands that.

2006-08-02
Name: somebody
Subject:  hello
Ok let us start from the scratch...
Giving food, money etc., to parents is not going to make wife happy...What she needs is your love & she needs to trust that you will not cheat her....
I just do not understand why your parents decided to get you married to such a poor family/sick girl in the first place since you said that she was on the roads begging etc.,....that is a mistake..they should not have forced this marriage on you...ok forget it....it is past and now you have got a wife and all you need is her to be little hygienic about herself..Why don't you force her to go for an extreme make over or something..Tell your parents in a decent way that you think she is not so hygienic..and you need to do soemthing about this...Buy her really expensive lingerie everyday and ask her to throw away those old ones.Don't check on her underwears only before s - x...make it a point everyday to ask her if she changed it and you want to see it..buddy...she deserves to be treated well too...afterall she waited for you?!.. you have no idea how women tend to cheat on husbands if they are not so available or affectionate..but she waited with tears for you...she was honest to you...forget about whether she was rich or poor or ugly before marriage...Now take interest towards her and give 'yourselves and her' a chance before you decide something...
Last thing..you have mentioned at one point that 'she has AIDS'...if that is really true and have not told it out of frustration... then forget about all these advices and take her to doctor and go from there...
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
what should i DO~~

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
what should i DO~~

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
what should i DO~~

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:My Love Life
hi..frnd..ap ki ye prb bahut common hi..aur ye sab hota rhta hi..bt isk lye paresan hone ki jaroorat nhi hi..sb thk ho jayega...dnt wrry..for mor..ap muje msg kar skte ho... - hornysubbu [View Message]
RE:husbands behave experiences from married women
hello female,
there is no need to take different views from married women every women face different situation, with her partner, so you should be experience your life and with your partner share experience.... - dhiraj [View Message]
hello female,
now i read your post, and what is your age, you didnt mention in post, so if you want hows husband behaviour with wife after marriage, so every women have different persnality of husband, you cant judge.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello female,
you cant judge the other married women experience and cant judge the situation of any other women, so you should get marry soon and face the married life with lots of happiness.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello female,
you cant assume anyone nature, and not every time you judge only husband nature, most of the times, husband nature is depend upon the wife behaviour and nature, so you should noticed that also.... - pramil [View Message]
hello female friend,
i m married since 5 years, and my husband is so much caring towards me, he support me in each and every things, also when i was right, he appreciate me, and when i was wrong he was correct me.... - dipti [View Message]
hello female,
i m now 28 years old, and i have one 3 years old baby, i got married in early age, and the married life is so much difficult for me till now, because of early marriage i cant do anything whatever in my mind.... - shekhar [View Message]