You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Maid/Nanny Agency in Pune
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Maid/Nanny Agency in Pune
2006-05-17
Name: Pune Mom Need to find a good maid/nanny to clean and cook while my 3-year old is in school and then to look after my child between 5pm and 9pm
Has anyone got recommendations or know of any agencies in Pune - I have been told there are a few but cannot find any !
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-10
Name: Yamin
Subject:  RE:Maid/Nanny Agency in Pune
Hi there are a lot of agencies in pune which provide good maids who are ready to stay at home or else come to your place and take care of kids on hourly basis. Try it out it will stay helpful.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-07
Name: Sonam
Hi There are a lot of institutions which are helping parents by sending maid who can do all sort of work. If needed you can even keep her at home itself. Try approaching these institutions.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-27
Name: Noman
It will be a lil difficult to find a maid who will stay from 5 pm to 9 pm as 9 is a lil late and not many people are comfortable with working late so look for a full time maid or maybe a day care who works in that timing.

2016-08-18
Name: Gayatri
There are not many agencies that provide this service but if you search for them online you would find one easily. Do you need a maid only from 5pm to 9pm or for the entire day? Please share if you find one.

2016-08-17
Name: NN
I am always confused as to what is better for the kid. A nanny or a day care as both of these have their own pros and cons. For a nanny the kid is home and safe but alone and for a day care there are many children and the kid has fun.

2016-08-17
Name: Kinheri
I think instead of a nanny or maid for your kid you should look for a daycare him or her. As there are many kids in daycare so he will have a lot better time there with everyone rather than alone at home with the maid.

2016-08-17
Name: NN
Try finding them online as everything is available online and there you can also find reviews about the agencies and then choose wisely as letting someone close to you child everyday for such a long tie can be a lil dangerous.

2016-07-07
Name: kajal
Hi Mother,
It is highly impossible to hire some maid because it will be better to get some good person.

2016-06-29
Name: Tanu
Hi Mother,hez
You are looking maid for home and care taker for your kid it would be better you request your parents or in laws that they can take care of your kid know.

2016-06-21
Name: Jack
Hi Mother,
Maid would be so costlier and can you afford the price and you have to know about her totally and then you have to make her to stay in your house.

2016-06-14
Name: Pooja
Hi Mother,
Servant and care taker you need both and are you okay if one person could manage both the works simultaneously.Such that your money would be safe and you will be free also.

2016-06-08
Name: Barbie
Hi Mother,
You want maid and you have mentioned very clearly that what must be the work to be done also.Are you going to keep maid in your house only or she need to come daily.Can you revert a comment on this.

2016-05-31
Name: Laksha
Hi Mothers,
So can you say to which agency you have chosen to get maid for you and it would be really helpful for all the people also who would give them the best also and i hope you would do that also.

2016-05-25
Name: Pari
Hi Mother,
So can you say what would be the better agency and it would be useful for all the people who are in use of maid agency also and i wish you would share all those things of the agency and people would get the idea about that also.

2016-05-18
Name: Leela
Hi Mother,
I think as of now your problem got solved also what would you do suggest for the mothers now how to take care of the child and what was the process to find good maid for the child also your reply will be valuable also.

2016-05-16
Name: Megha
Hi Mother,
So you did get that what is going to happen it would be better you would find some good maid and they will help you a lot also.I wish you would share that and it will be helpful for others also.

2016-05-16
Name: Lasia
Hi Mother,
So you are looking for good maid and then you have to think about that and then can you share about that will help for others also and it would be glad to us also.Can you share such things to us.

2016-05-13
Name: Nikki
Hi Mother,
Pune is a big city and there might number of people available but you need to search them because in these days it is very hard to get them and you have to pay lot also.So what you have done can you post an message for us.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
Hey
Please do share if you got any information regarding such agencies.i am also eagerly looking for such help.thanks in advance.your re posting will be of great help for women on this forum.thanks in advance.

2016-05-11
Name: Queen
Hello Mom,
So you are looking for the maid to look after your child then did you found any one to look after your child can you share what you have done and it would be glad if you share it with in the forum also.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Maid/Nanny Agency in Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]