You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Bowel and Bladder Movements >10mnths baby passes motion after every f

Bowel and Bladder Movements:10mnths baby passes motion after every feed
2012-02-08
Name: Manisha Salian Hi,
My 10 mnths baby boy is passing stool after each feed of some semi solid food..he had alreeady sufffered from colic attack in his early stages, later he was putting on weight properly, but now since last 1 mnth he is having either cough cold etc, now as he is complty out of cough cold n fever, he is still passing motions, during the medication period for his cough and cold n fever hews paqssing lil wqtery stools for whivh doctor said that may b becoz of the medicines but now since last 1 week still hepasses semi solid motion after each feed, m actuallywoprried he is8.5kgs and is having bottel milk, soya milk, daal rice 2 times a day..he normal course was morning cerelac than few hrs later milk then lunch daal rice then even cerelac then night daal rice and finally milk before sleeping..but now i have substituted cerelac with milk as he is passing motions everytime..please suggest me wat shld i do as he was normal untill 9mnths regaridng passing his stools :(
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-08
Name: Prachi
Subject:  RE:10mnths baby passes motion after every feed
Hi Manisha,
It might be due to any food problem so it would be good to give medicine which would be better that for baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-30
Name: Harini
Hi Mani,
So bowl bladder is some thing common for all kids during that age as a parent you will be afraid for that but for doctors it might be some common cases only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: Mano
Hi MAnisha,
When for kid had solved the problem of cold and fever.But what would be medicine for kid when major stool problem is not solved with out solution kid will not be alright.

2016-06-15
Name: Neela
Hi Manisha,
So it is very serious issue going on.Because after immediate of feed why does baby passed stool.Solution to be taken other wise problem would increase a lot.

2016-06-08
Name: Malathi
Hi Manisha,
On what basis does this happening.Because i have listened this first time that baby passes stool immediate after feeding.If it happen baby could not get energy.Consult to doctor.

2016-06-02
Name: Janu
Hi Manisha,
Try to find about the reason why does your kid is doing stool after feeding.If it is repeated there will not be any energy to the baby also. Try to consult to the doctor and take care of kid.

2016-05-26
Name: Megha
Hi Manisha,
SO then what you have done to solve that because it is very problematic for you and the kid cannot also tolerate that and i wish you would do consult the doctor also and i wish you have done that can you share that also .

2016-05-16
Name: Guna
Hi manisha,
I can understand that how much suffer you had but for such problems you have to consult to the doctor and then you have to take the treatment because child health will get degrade so fastly for stools.

2016-05-14
Name: Palak
Hi Manisha,
So what would you do then you can decide that because it would be better that you can decide to consult to the doctor for the medicine and then it would be better that would be the solution to your problem also.

2016-05-12
Name: Amity
Hi Salian,
I think your baby has digestion process very fastly then only baby might be having the motion very freely after the feed if you are panic for that then you can consult to the doctor it would help you alot.

2016-05-09
Name: Kaira
Hello Manisha,
So you are facing the problem with your kid and then you need to solve the issue by consulting to the doctor then only you will get with some solution and then you can share what you have done also.I hope you will revert back.

2012-04-18
Name: Tina
Subject:  Regarding Manisha
Hi..Manisha..Hope by this time ur child is fine n good.Regarding food schedule,u need to substitute more with solid foods than liquid/semi solid.give atleat 4 to 5 feedings per day.Regarding weight of ur child,dont worry..it should be tripple compared to ur babys birth weight when the baby is one year old.With Dhal n rice u can add carrots/potatoes/cabbage/beans.U can add plain curd wid a pinch of salt and add into the rice and give..
Happy Parenting..GOD BLESS U & Fly....

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
10mnths baby passes motion after every feed

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:constipation
When the baby is in discomfort from constipation (especially if she hasn't done some dirty for two days or more), the first thing you should give is a glycerin suppository.... - Su 03 [View Message]
RE:hi
Most doctors say banana doesn't help - the potassium in it makes constipation worse. Remember you can make your own prune puree in a blender. Grape, grapefruit and papaya are also laxative fruits. And remember you can safely use baby suppositories as often as you need to (they also help with "training" the baby to do a dirty at the same time every day)... - Su 03 [View Message]
RE:Baby Movements/Development
Consult a good doctor immediately as this should not be ignored as it will cause a big issue if you let it go now, please seek doctors advice on immediate basis.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi Karthik this is a serious issue and you should look into this matter very seriously as its concern with your own child and you cannot let things go, have a good consulting done by a good doctor.... - Amaira [View Message]
Hi there please be calm and relax as it happens sometime the child takes little time to start walking or crawling also but in your case the child should have started crawling if not walking.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi there even my child started walking at the age of two even we were very tensed about the situation but after consulting the doctor he said that its a common issue and nothing to worry about it.... - Anjali [View Message]
hello karthik according to me you should not worry so much and enjoy the joy of being a parent and let time passes as the child we start walking and then you will be happy so just relax and wait for the right time.... - Archana [View Message]