You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Good Boys And Gals
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Good Boys And Gals
2015-11-15
Name: Avail Any Here any male and female with love, affection, problem welcome we will give 100% genuine advice after consulting an experts.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-01
Name: mayur
Subject:  RE:Good Boys And Gals
hello avail,
i love one girl, and she also love me before two years, we had sx between us two times only, but after sx she refuse me and start picking up negative point in me, i didnt understand how i behave with her now.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-21
Name: Malini
Subject:  RE:RE:Good Boys And Gals
Hi Mayur,

You can try to understand what she doesn't like and correct it. If it is not possible, good to see someone who is more compatible with you.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-01
Name: kishor
hello avail,
i m 40 year of man, and i want to reduce my urge of sx, because of this i cant concentrate on my work properly, and mistake happened by me in office work, and its put bad effect on my work profile
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-21
Dear Kishor,

You can try to divert your attentions to other things and hobbies. You can let your desire out with masturbation when you have time and convenience.

2016-12-01
Name: palaki
hello avail,
i m 35 years women, i m working in very big compony as a Hr manager, i m married, but now a days, i got more attracted towards my junior his age is 30 , is that ok, what should i do now.

2016-12-21
Dear Palaki,

Both of you are willing, there is no issue. Age is just a number and 5 years difference does not really matter.

2016-12-01
Name: akshobhya
hello avail,
i m married man, and my wife didnt allow me to come close to her, she said that she didnt like this at all, and i like so much to go close to her, what i do in that situation.

2016-12-21
Try to spend quality time with her. Go for a holiday, watch romantic films. Make her love you and come to you.

2016-12-01
Name: purab
hello avail
i suffer from so much pain now , because i love one guy and he ditch me now, i tried to forget him, but i didnt get success in that, so please help me in that case.

2016-11-17
Name: renuka
hello avail,
its my bad luck and i broke my marriage for my ex girlfriend, she came back in my life, and told me that she want me in life, so i also ready for that, and the girl whome i m engage, i broke our engagement, now my girlfriend said, she is not happy with me, and trying to leave me.

2016-11-17
Name: rupali
hello avail,
i like one girl, and she also like me lot, but now her family engage her in marriage, and her marrige will be soon, and she is also accept her marrige, how it is possible if she like me. i cant understand.

2016-11-17
Name: riddhi
hello avail,
i m married person, my family fixed my marriage after i told them i like one girl, so they fixed my marrige, but i m not happy with my marriage, so that's why i dont have any interest in my wife.

2016-12-21
Dear Riddhi,

You should have made it clear to them before your marriage. Now that you are married, you have responsibility towards your wife. You can not say that you don't like her as the marriage was against your wish. Forget the past and love your wife. You will see that life will be much better.

2016-11-17
Name: maurya
hello avail,
i saw most of the posting here, but no reply for any question then what is meaning for your post that you mention we will give `100 percent advice after consulting an experts.

2016-11-17
Name: geeta
hello avail,
leave your email id or phone number here, so we can connect you easily because so many post and so many response you get for your post, so it will be helpful for other person.

2016-11-17
Name: utsav
hello avail,
will you will give me proper suggestion as well as proper solution of my problem, i m business oriented guy, and i have very few friends too, i dont get time to hanging with friends with anywhere, and feel very lonely.

2016-11-17
Name: kiran
hello avail,
i m in love with 34 years married man, and he has child too, but i dont want to spoil his married life, first he was emotionaly blackmail me, and afterwards he told me that he cant manage his both relations now.

2016-12-21
Dear Kiran,

I feel you should move away and find someone else. It will be good for both you and his family.

2016-11-17
Name: rihana
hello avail,
i m only child,and i have very few friends in my friend circle, i really feel bad about this, because i m not able to force any of friend to come with me for picnic and all, i want one friend in my life, like my soul sister

2016-11-17
Name: mangesh
hello avail,
i dont understand the girls nature of love, the boy who have good persnality, but no money, then girls not with him, but the guy who has money but zero persnality, girls keep around this guy.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good Boys And Gals

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Good Boys And Gals

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Good Boys And Gals

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]