You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >sex with ex - boss
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:sex with ex - boss
2015-10-11
Name: Aanya Sexy I m 24.. and my ex - boss is 56... he has been asking me out for sex.. do you think I should go ahead..

Also I am virgin... sooo is it correct to give my virginity to a man who is of my dad's age..

Plz advice.. I am in a dilemma...!!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-16
Name: Malini
Subject:  RE:sex with ex - boss
Let us know what happened. All the best.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-15
Name: nilu
hello anya,
you should not go ahead with your boss, it will may be effect on your work also, so refuse his offer, and choose best partener for your future life. best of luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-11-03
Name: kalpana
hello aanya
you are just 24 years old girl, dont spoil your life, to loss verginity with the 56 years old man, but after all this its your life and you have option to choose anything.

2016-11-03
Name: ujawala
hello aanya,
whereever you work please dont make reltionship with your boss. it will directely effect on your work career, he will dominate you on the base of physical relationship.

2016-11-03
Name: rubi
hello aanya,
you think that making relation with boss, is good thing dont encourage this type people, it will destroy other girls life too. so be careful if you take any decison.

2016-11-03
Name: roshan
hello aanya,
you had posted this post long back ago what is your status now, was you go forward wiht your boss or stay single till now, share your experience here.

2016-11-03
Name: pravartan
hello annya,
i dont thing there is wrong in that, if you wish to do anything with you boss, and if your wish to do, then you should do, and if not then stop him and oppose him too.

2016-11-03
Name: usha
hello aanya
there is nothing wrong in that, its your life and you have right to choose your decision, if you feel comfortable then go ahead with your boss, and if not then leave that topic.

2016-10-20
Name: Amy
Hi do you think this is right? Just think one time from your side are you comfortable to make love with a person who is the age of your father. Before asking just think from your side

2016-10-18
Name: Madumita
Hi dont even think of having sex with these kind of people. They are just using you its good for you to ignore him and if possible change the job which will keep you safe and out of trouble

2016-10-10
Name: Gauri
Hi Aanya, dont you think your doing something really bad. Dont encourage these kind of people in life may it be your boss or anyone in your life. Always stay away from these kind of people.

2016-08-13
Name: ganesh
Hi,
Please donotmake thosemistakes it is not good for ur carrier as this spread like fire in some way orother please avoidand enjoy ur life outside office collegues
ganeshvast7 at gmail com u can reply

2016-08-03
Name: tannu
hi aanya,
the where you work please dont make any relationship with boss, because its affect indirectely on your work, means if you are able to do work, u cant do wihtout boss permission.

2016-08-03
Name: ruhi
hi aanya,
as you mentioned you are 24 year old girl and vergin so why you take that rough decision, just think twice on that after all its your life and you have right to live as per your terms.

2016-07-18
Name: gita
hi anya,
you are just 24 year old and keep physical relation with your boss it affect on your work too, and its a office may be bad impact occur on your name.

2016-07-06
Name: hansika
hello anya, if you are not control your urge of sex then find out your right partner soon, but dont go through this way, it effect on your future too.

2016-07-06
Name: dipshikha
hi anya, keep ralation with boss is not good thing, it effect on your work too, if you do good work but may be you refused his request he will be point out mistake in your work. so be careful.

2016-07-06
Name: preeti
hello aanya it so bad that your first time sex do with old person, dont spoil your life.

2016-07-06
Name: kirti
hi ananya my friend face same problem and she reject her boss proposal, now she found new job , so just be safe from this type people.

2016-07-05
Name: Hari
Hi Aanya,
It is not so good to have with an old people for first time.And it would be better to have with an young person and you will enjoy a lot.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sex with ex - boss

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
sex with ex - boss

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
sex with ex - boss

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
According to me wearing a sari below the waist is quit common un till you are fine with it, please do not force yourself if you are not feeling comfortable as its your choice and you should not go for it if you are feeling ashamed about. All the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are very blessed that your mother in law is asking you to wear sari so deep as here my mother in law gives me looks if i wear in that manner i must say that you are very lucky in this and please go on with it.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear i do not see any logic behind this and even you should not wear such deep because then it will cause problem for you only as there must be other family members and they will start staring at you and then you will not feel good about it.... - Anu [View Message]
According to me there is no harm in it and if you are feeling good then please do wear it as your mother in law will also like it that you are obeying her and it will be win situation for both of you. Also at the same time even you are feeling good about it.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear this is really weird to see that and i feel this is not right and your mother in law is having old thoughts and if you start wearing the way she wants then there are chances that she can ask you to do some more weird thing in future so be very sure what you want to do.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that what you are liking and your mother in law is allowing the same to do also, as here i am facing lot of serious issues and then i am also being challenged every day with some new issues atleast you are not been forced with that.... - Suman [View Message]
Hi dear please do what you feel like doing as in if you are really liking the way to wear it then only please go ahead otherwise no need to follow such things as these are old beliefs and myths and should not follow such things at all as we are educated.... - Seema [View Message]

Heavy workouts Video..