You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Doesn´ t eat properly

Feeding: Doesn´ t eat properly
2013-06-26
Name: Tulika Diwan My daughter is one year old now. She doesn' t eat properly. I try making different food for her like porridge, give her light pulses and so on. She might eat it one day but then again she doesn' t take it the next day. I make custard for her, tried soup and rice together, and so on. But it' s the same with all the foods. These days she just stays on powdered milk. Please suggest what to do.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-18
Name: Sagarika
Subject:  RE:Doesn´ t eat properly
Hello dear please help me also as the same is the case in my house my son is also not having food properly and i am fed up with have also visited the doctor after giving medicines then also he is not having food.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-18
Name: Sangeeta
Hi dear if you are feeling that its wrong then please visit a doctor as there no need to have a doubt in your mind and also make sure that you are making the process normal and not complicated.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-18
Name: Seema
Sometimes it happens that some kids take time to have the food properly but here your kid is very small and you need to give some time to develop the hunger so till then please continue with powdered milk.

2017-03-18
Name: Sarita
Hi there this is a very common aspect as all the children behave in the same manner so nothing to worry just leave for some time and then after some time automatically your kid will start developing the hunger.

2017-03-18
Name: Shivangi
This is very rare as you need to consult the doctor immediately please do not waste time and visit the doctor toady itself as you need to show this problem to the doctor and he will start the medicine.

2017-03-18
Name: Anjali
Hi there please be very normal and no need to worry at all if you required then please visit a good doctor and take the advice if required as according to me there is no need to consult the doctor also as this is common.

2017-03-18
Name: Anamika
I think you are thinking to much and you should not think so much please relax and be calm as this is very common issue and one must take good care of it and also you need to understand that this will happen as she she is small.

2017-03-18
Name: Anaida
Hi there do not panic as take this issue easily and make sure you feed your daughter after every couple of hours if she is not having anything then please consult a good doctor as she needs medication.

2017-03-18
Name: Anju
Hi dear please stop worrying so much as this is a very common issue just speak to your doctor and the doctor will give you some medicines through which your daughter will start having food and love it.

2017-03-18
Name: Aditi
Hello Tulika this is very common thing and you should ignore it, please make sure you give food to your daughter at regular intervals that will help her keeping fill and will make no worries.

2017-01-25
Name: Ankita
It happens some time try to involve your child in having food or else consult your doctor as he will guide you in this.

2017-01-18
Name: Baccha yadav
Involve you kid in some fun activities as when she plays properly she will also get hungry and at such times you can provide her solid meals. Try to avoid powdered milk as you never know with what they are adulterated.

2017-01-18
Name: Pooja
Is your child healthy or not? If yes then don’t worry, things will tend to get normal. If not then I would suggest to consult a doctor. Proper nutrition is very important in early years for healthy development of brain and body.

2017-01-18
Name: Swetha
Consult a pediatrician. Some tonic or syrup will help in increasing her food liking. In early years or parents would try to serve us cooked thin daal servings. It is very healthy. Thank you and tulika hope this might help you

2017-01-18
Name: Urmila SIngh
Taste the food before you serve to her. It might be too hot or too cold. Also take some help of doctors for increasing her appetite. Don’t make her dependent on milk. Taste the food please. Thanks
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Doesn´ t eat properly

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Doesn´ t eat properly

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Doesn´ t eat properly

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgent- baby food receipes
Hi dear nothing to worry at all please make sure that you give your kid proper food apart from this you can also give soups of dal, please try this as this will be very healthy and good food to have. All the best dear.... - Gitika [View Message]
Hi dear i think you need to give only cerelac to your kid as he must be finding difficult in digesting the food, so please be very sure what you are giving to your kid as they are just developing the digestion.... - Garima [View Message]
Hi there do not worry at all as you can always give such foods to your kid but i small portions and also make sure that you are not forcing your kid to have, please balance it and make sure if your kid is not having the same try something different.... - Geeta [View Message]
According to me you should start giving your kid such foods after a certain age as it will be easy for the kid to digest, if you want you can please contact me as myself a dietitian and can advice you properly in this matter.... - Geetanjali [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that you are so much interested in thinking what kind of food to be given, also be very sure if your kid is not having the same food then please do not force your kid on the same.... - Geetu [View Message]
Hello dear please do one thing if your kid is not having such foods then please start giving some other alternatives as kids are like this they dont have much food and one thing to be taken care that you feed at least two glass of milk daily.... - Ginni [View Message]
Hi please make sure you are giving the food by blending it properly, if not then start doing the same as kids love to sallow the food and they will not like it the manner you are giving and also make sure the timing is also right. ... - Honey [View Message]

How to make fried curd rice Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.