You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Adoption >Indian couple wishing to adopt a girl fr
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Adoption:Indian couple wishing to adopt a girl from Kashmir
2009-06-06
Name: Amit
Hi, we are an Indian couple looking to adopt voluntarily -- and we prefer a baby girl from Kashmir.

We presently don' t plan any biological children and would prefer to adopt if possible. Can somebody provide us any starting points in our search.

Also, are there legal issues that come in the way of couples adopting children of religion different from their own ? I am a Hindu and my wife is a Sikh - would it be legally acceptable for us to adopt a Kashmiri girl who may well be a Muslim ?

Any pointers would be helpful.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-08
Name: Simran
Subject:  RE:Indian couple wishing to adopt a girl from Kashmir
Hi Aditi please give your contact number. We wish to adopt a baby from Kashmir, age less than 6 months. Can you help please.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-26
Name: Pramod
Hi Amit, there are a lot of adoption center which can help you. No there are no religion barriers if you dont have any kind of restriction. So just visit these centers and take details from them.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-22
Name: NN
It is very nice of you that you are not letting religion affect your adoption procedure. A lot of people want someone from their own religion when they are looking for donor or for kids to adopt and it just makes me sad.

2016-08-21
Name: NN
I don't think there will be any legal problems because of religion. Usually there are a lot of legal formalities that have to be done before and after adopting a child but i have not hear religion causing a problem.

2016-04-13
Name: Prachi
Hello Amit,
It is good to know that you are against to caste and religion.So you want only baby girl that too from kashmir can you specify the reason why like that.And I pray for god that your desire must come true also.

2016-04-12
Name: No Name
Hi Amit,
I do have a doubt you do not have any chance to conceive baby and can give birth to a baby in normal way.Other wise you have chosen this method wantedly only to adopt the baby and why are you specific about kashmir.

2016-01-11
Name: Kanchan
Subject:  adoption
see you have to talk to some government recognised centers and talk to them about this issue. I think this wouldnt be a problem at all. getting a new life is important instead of going behind races and religions. but still, please confirm

2011-01-18
Name: Neeru
Subject:  want a kashmiri pandit baby boy
dear aditi, plz help me adopt a kashmiri pandit baby boy new born or less than a year. i would be very greatful.plz contact asap give your number or call me

2010-07-29
Name: RS
Subject:  I am shocked
I am truly shocked to see the number of people chasing a cryptic one line message from someone called ' Aditi' . What is truly disturbing is :

a. There is detailed and comprehensive guidance on the adoption process on the CARA website, which is the legal authority mandated by the Government to authorise people to legally adopt a child. even if people do not know of the organisation, there are many useful blogs (inluding one written by me as we have successfully adopted a child) on this site that guide prospective parents. Simply saying ' please help me' and chasing a person who writes ' I can help' will get you nowhere. It requires research and reading first and foremost and then people can help with specific issues

b. A child is a child. Innocent, orphaned and in need of a mother and a father to provide a cuddle, care, safety and a future. How an one want a child and then distinquish between a child born in one state or another!!! One child is no different from another and they are all our children..Indian children! equally beautiful and blessed...

RS

2010-07-24
Name: sakshi
Subject:  adoption of girl
i want to adopt a healthy girl please help me aditi.i don' t have child yet.now i have decided to adopt a child.please help me.

2010-08-09
Name: tara
contact me immediately.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-22
Name: Smita
Subject:  Adoption
Hi Amit,

Looks like you have gotten in touch with Aditi. Could you please share the help u received. I am intrested in the same.
Regards

2010-08-09
dear contact me immediately for help

2010-08-09
contact me immediately.

2010-08-09
contact me immediately.

2010-03-03
Name: A. Becker
Subject:  adoption of Kashmiri orphan
Dear Aditi

please contact me.

Thank you

2010-07-07
Name: AA
Subject:  ADOPTION IN KASHMIR
want to adopt girl under 7 from kashmir. prefer kashmiri pandit.

2010-05-14
Name: kumar
Subject:  Please give me your contact details
Dear Becker,

Me and my wife is interested in adopt baby boy.

Looking forward for your response.

Many thanks,

snehal

2010-02-11
Name: Lucky
Hi Amit,
Could you get any information on adoption from Punjab/Kashmir or anywhere we can get the babies adopted.
We are looking for it since long but many agencies in Delhi have not opened their registrations for adoption since long.
Pl help if you have any idea.

2009-09-28
Name: Shalen
Hi

Can Aditi {or anyone who has contacted Aditi} please forward me contact details to get in touch.

Need assistance with adoption from the region or anywhere in India.

Thank you
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Indian couple wishing to adopt a girl from Kashmir

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Boy baby for adoption
Hi I am interested. lets talk further...if you want reply me.... - abc [View Message]
RE:willing to adopt a baby

Mom cant's keep her baby and is looking adoption as an option
This birthmother would like to place her baby with a young, active, Christian couple or a single parent. She says that she wants her baby to be loved and cared for as much as possible. This birthmother would like a private adoption mother is interested in placing her baby with a fun-loving family o... - Jesse [View Message]
Boy baby for adoption
Hello I am Indian based in the United state When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few m... - Jennifer Slisa [View Message]
RE:want 2 adopt a girl child-
Hey dear this is really good to see that you guys are planing to adopt a child and one thing is for sure that you should always go a reputed orphanage as nowadays this is a business and they will tell you all sorts of things which are illegal and should not go with them.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are still not blessed with a child how many years you are been married if you can reply so that i can guide you in this matter and will surely be a great help for you as well, all the best dear for your future.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear what a lovely though i must say that you will be blessed with good child and will pray for you for sure, please be positive and every thing will be in place and you will be happy very soon, so all the best dear and will look forward for your post.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello mrs patna one thing is for sure that you have taken a right decision and would like to congratulate you in this, please feel free to discuss more on it as myself had gone through this procedure and i am aware of all the legalities required in this.... - Anushree [View Message]