---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >khichdi recipe for 6 month old baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:khichdi recipe for 6 month old baby
2012-11-17
Name: rimpy
hi,
this is my post here,plz i want to know khichdi recipe,how to make it

2013-01-16
Name: Chithramathan
Subject:  Pls suggest diet for my 6 months old son
My son is 5 months and two weeks old. So far he was given only breast feed. Now I introduced nestum mixed with water. Kindly suggest some better diet ideas suitable for an Indian baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-19
Name: bhavna
Subject:  all the best
Its very simple just take rice and yellow Moong Dal in 1:1 proportion mix it and cook with little salt and haldi...once the khichadi is ready just grind it in the grinder as ur baby is 6 month old..the khichadi is ready for the baby hope its helpful..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
khichdi recipe for 6 month old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What to feed for my 4 month old baby
Well if you cannot breastfeed then you wold need a Stage 1 infant formula.
I would recommend goat-milk, because it is more similar to breast milk.
Also I can recommend products form Europe because of the high quality standards there.
We used to buy this formula from germany: myorganicformula com/collections/hipp-organic-formula
All the best :)... - Mary [View Message]
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
hi richa,
Take guidence from your mother and from mother in law too. and take consultation from doctor. for 5 month baby brest feeding is compulsory.... - richa [View Message]
hello richa mehrotra,
you ask question which milk is better for baby so my answer is mother milk is good and healthy for new born baby, it provide baby all healthy suppliement.... - chiku [View Message]
hi richa,
you ask the doctor about this. because doctor have better knowledge for all this questions, they will definately give you best advice and that helpful to you and baby.... - nimmo [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is realy best nutrition for new born baby and if mother not able to get milk then only can give new born baby milk supplement but better you take advice from best doctor for new born babies.... - anvay [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is best ever for new born, instead of mother milk feeding the other milk for five month baby is not good at all, doctor can suggest you better option.... - anurupa [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hey monica, you can check online google will give you the best ideas is what i feel... - poorni [View Message]

Ten tips for grocery shopping Video..