You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >awkward situation with mom
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:awkward situation with mom
2015-09-10
Name: ajay i am 18 yrs old. i study 1st year in college. last month v hd planned a family trip but dad couldn't join at last minute due to work. so mom and i went. in beach she wore a 2 piece bikini. this is 1st time i saw her in a dress like that. i was surprisedddd how fit n attractive she looked. shes 42 but didn't even look 25 in that dress. in voluntrily i complmentd her by saying mom u luk gorgeous. u hav awesome figure. he smiled n said thanks. but lter i felt awkward for openly commenting like that. also felt bit guilty for finding her attractive. hav others been in such situation?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-06
Name: pragati
Subject:  RE:awkward situation with mom
hello ajay,
she is your mother, and if she is attractive and u comment her then its not wrong, she maintain her so nice thats why at the age of 42 she looks 25 years, its best compliment for her.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-06
Name: angad
hello ajay,
Nothing wrong in that, she is your mother and if she looks beautiful and u give good comment on her, there is nothing wrong in that, she is so attractive then its not your fault.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-06
Name: anirudha
hello ajay,
my one of friend also face same situation, he is my best friend, and he was came at my home for group study, but when he was saw my mother, he said wow what a figure of your mom.

2017-09-06
Name: dhiraj
hello ajay,
nothing wrong in that, you are just 18 years old and your mother attractive so you give commenting on her, so you should be like that only, there is nothing wrong if you feel that she is attractive.

2017-09-06
Name: deepak
hello ajay,
its not wrong whatever you was given commenting to your mother, and she is your mother, and if she is look beautiful then its not her on your fault, you just attract towards her beauty.

2017-09-06
Name: omprakash
hello ajay,
if you feel guilty then you should say sorry to your mother, and feel free from this guilt but i m sure your mother not feel anything, she didnt take it seriously so dont worry.

2017-09-06
Name: tarun
hello ajay,
i read your post, and i m mother of 16 years old boy, i m also look slim and take care of may fitness, i try to look good and well maintain for myself for my family and for my better half.

2017-09-06
Name: kiran
hello ajay,
if you feel guilty after all that, as per my view there is nothing to felt guilty, but if you keep guilt in your mind, and then you cant keep concentration on other thing,

2017-09-06
Name: yogi
hello ajay,
according to me there is no need to worry at all, she is your mother and she didnt feel bad for your comment if she wear two piece bikini in front of kids, it means she is modern moma.

2017-09-06
Name: rahul
hello ajay,
you are so lucky, that you got such parents who love self freedom also they allow kids to enjoy them freedom too, me and my sister are always in restrictions, and have terms in life.

2017-09-06
Name: mahesh
hello ajay,
its like blessing that you got such lovely personality as mother, and such a modern mother you got, who allow their kids to live their life so boldly, and she also enjoy her life.

2017-09-06
Name: rajat
hello ajay,
your mother is broad minded lady, with lots of freedom from your father, and thats why she is how you describe her here, so dont worry, she wont feel bad on your comment and dont think in negative way.

2017-09-06
Name: raghav
hello ajay,
as per you describe your mother its look that your mother is broad minded lady, so dont worry, she wont feel bad on your words, so dont feel guilty on your mind, and also you should protect her onwards.

2017-09-06
Name: urvashi
hello ajay,
its really very bad view of you towards your mother, so you should keep control on your feeling, and i can understand the feeling and embarrassment through you must be going through then you should speak.

2017-09-06
Name: ragini
hello ajay,
there is no need to feel guilty in front of her, she is your mother and you wont use any bad word for her, so its ok, and you should be feeling proud that the age of 42 she maintain herself so nicely.

2017-09-06
Name: rupesh
hello ajay,
this scene happened with me, but my friends found my mother attractive and beautiful, after they commenting on her, i was leave that group, and stop talking with this type of friends.

2017-09-06
Name: deva
hello ajay,
she is your mother, and if she maintain herself very nicely, then its obivous thing that she look great in this look, so you should protect her from bad eyes, no need of your comment on her.

2017-09-06
Name: yogini
hello ajay,
if you feel guilty then you should apologize to your mother, as per my view there is nothing to felt guilty, but if you keep guilt in your mind, then you cant keep concentration on other thing.

2017-09-06
Name: kimya
hello ajay,
i read your post, and i m mother of 16 years old boy, i m also look slim and take care of my fitness, i try to look good and well maintain for myself for my family and for my better half .

2017-09-06
Name: geetika
hello ajay,
when my mom wear western clothes, she always look beautiful, and she also know and i also know this thing, she maintain herself very natural way, that when we go out everyone got surprised that she have an 17 years old boy.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
awkward situation with mom

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]