• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club January 2006 >baby shower return gift...
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club January 2006: baby shower return gift...
Name: rv
Date: 2005-11-30
hi, i am having my baby shower coming 18th.. had a question regarding return gift ideas. do you gals have any suggestion what i can put in the goodie bags for the guests?? i could just think of scented candles.. anyone else have an idea??

thanks.
Name: Jayashree
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2005-12-02
Rv & Ramya,
Have fun at your baby shower. Iam due on Jan 23rd.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Shanthi
Subject:  Ideas
Date: 2005-11-30
Wow...first of all Congratualtions on the occassion :-)Is it a traditional baby shower or are ur frenz planning giving u one?

These are some of my ideas:

- U can add small inexpensive items in the bags as \";souvenirs\";. If u go to a dollar store..u will find billions of ideas : like a small photo frame OR decorative pieces like porcelain figures etc. that fits in a goody bag.

If u r interested, u can even write ur name n the occassion behind/beneath each of these items for ur frenz to rem'ber ur baby shower.

- U can add different kindz of chocolates/candies/small pack of cookies to the bag.

- small baby items, stuffed animals, scented candles...etc can b there as extras!

- U can also add a 'Thank U' note in the bag on behalf of u n ur hubbie as a final touch.

- If ur frenz have kids...u can give them smaller goody bags with color pencils/pens, chocolates with their name on the bag...they would be so happy, trust me :-)

Just make sure that ur bags are not too heavy, that things start falling apart. If u r planning for heavy stuff like candles, its always better to buy bigger bags.

Have fun n take care :-)

Name: ramya
Subject:  HEY
Date: 2005-12-02
Hey rv,
Wow!! Iam also having Baby shower the same day.the return gift u can give like small babies which we can keep as a show piece.

Hey Shanthi and Jay when u guys r due.Iam due on JAN 21st.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: rv
Subject:  Hi
Date: 2005-12-01
Hi shanthi-jayashree, great ideas. On 18th i am gonna have a traditional baby shower. Last sunday my friends had a surprise baby shower for me. It was fun with games and food. Days r just flying by..

What about you gals? When are you due? Take care.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Jayashree
Subject:  gift ideas
Date: 2005-11-30
Scented candles are a good idea. Some other ideas I could think of are gift baskets made of assorted sweets or a nice sweet smelling potpourri bag.
Hope this helps.

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
baby shower return gift...

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Have any of you pierced your baby´ s ears?
Have any of you pierced your baby' s ears? Where did you get it done? Were you able to change the earrings after the piercing and put on indian ear rings? My pediatrician does not do it, and she suggested that i take tanvi to the mall. Pls share your experiences at the mall if you' ve had any.

... - Shyamala [View Message]
Ear piercing
My daughter was 5 months old when we decided to get her ear pierced. The non medical ear piercing options are painful and unsafe with possibilities of hepatitis, viruses and even HIV and I can never recommend it. My husband and I were looking for a safe, modern, gun shot piercing option which is completely safe, pain-free and with a traditional touch as well.

... - Rashmi Prakash [View Message]
hi
hi,
try to find out y he is angry..is it bcoz u leave him or does the maid mistreat him.try asking the neighbours to give surprise visit when ur not at home?
... - ravina [View Message]
temper tantrums
hi! everyone my baby boy is 2yrs 3months i took up a job in which i come home for lunch and he is at home with maid only for 4 hrs sometimes 6 hrs 1st everything was ok but now he is becoming angrier day by day refuses to eat and throws evrything he can lay his hands i am worried abt him as i hav a contract can' t leave for another 11months but he just don' t listen pls he... - jigs [View Message]
temper tantrums
hi! everyone my baby boy is 2yrs 3months i took up a job in which i come home for lunch and he is at home with maid only for 4 hrs sometimes 6 hrs 1st everything was ok but now he is becoming angrier day by day refuses to eat and throws evrything he can lay his hands i am worried abt him as i hav a contract can' t leave for another 11months but he just don' t listen pls he... - jigs [View Message]
Hi to Ravina
Hi ravina . i m from bangalore and my daughter' s bday is 29th Jan 2006. y dont you join orkut website and join community group- Me- Marathi Ladies where we can get to know each other personally. ... - Priya [View Message]
HI
HI
again :)
anyone visiting this group?

... - ravina [View Message]

Mother's Day Greetings Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club